I almost snapped on my mom when we were Brunch at the diner

Oh, and then my friend was like "I already forgot what I ordered!" Lol. :lol: The service was excellent and the food was too. A little pricey for a place like Olive Garden, but it was still better and I felt less "ripped off" than when I spend $20 at a place like stupid McDonalds. :cheeky-smiley-018: I hate McDonalds.

Did she ask.........."are u ok? every 5 mins?

Nope, only twice. Once to ask how our appetizers were and then to ask how our entrees were.

Well the waitress on my brunch date today asked 5 times

You seem to have a LOT of problems.

... or *is* a problem.

Fuck you

Oh, and then my friend was like "I already forgot what I ordered!" Lol. :lol: The service was excellent and the food was too. A little pricey for a place like Olive Garden, but it was still better and I felt less "ripped off" than when I spend $20 at a place like stupid McDonalds. :cheeky-smiley-018: I hate McDonalds.

Nope, only twice. Once to ask how our appetizers were and then to ask how our entrees were.

Because the answer was so obviously "no."

Because the answer was so obviously "no."

I used to think that was that white waitress way of rushing us out the place lol

Forum List

Back