I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

yeah yeah, the people of the GOP are discontent because the elections are almost two years away and there are more THAN ONE candidate for us to study and chose from, that MAKES US DISCONTENT..

you Obama and Democrat worshippers just keep on believing what the Lamestream media spoon feeds ya, the rest of us will make up OUR OWN MINDS.

:eusa_whistle:

Tell me, Steph, why does having more than one candidate make you discontented?? That doesn't make any sense.

Huh?
my post was a sarcastic reply to this and all the other Bs media stories about how the people in the Gop are discontented.
The endless jabbering about Mitch Daniels, Jon Huntsman, Chris Christie, and now I'm hearing Jeb Bush, and Rick Perry...

...it's all indicative of almost universal GOP discontent with the current cast of characters.

Oh, so then you are happy with the GOP choices??

Huh?
my post was a sarcastic reply to this and all the other Bs media stories about how the people in the Gop are discontented.

I cannot keep up with what ever it is you 2 are debating
Its not about the GOP
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
some-one called me a liar on this 42% number short time ago
it is about Obama's very low poll numbers and the path he has take dead right
He knows he is in trouble
So do I

No need to keep up with us two. I said the very thing you did in the beginning of this thread. They know they are in trouble starting with the Elections in Nov. they are only pretending they have it all under control. But us who aren't Obamabots know better.

What a bunch of crap.

Well looking at the polling numbers posted in the OP. Obama versus many of the big potential GOP names, Obama wins against every one of them. Where exactly is this trouble that he is in?

What does a poll taken in May of 2011 matter for an election in November 2012?

It doesn't. Then again, I didn't post the poll. I am asking what in that poll supports what the OP stated about Obama being in trouble.

Good Morning 1210
The who maybe Rick Perry
The thread is very accurate. Obama is in trouble
he can do no better than an average of 43% against the GOP party
That means that 57% of the country is looking to either vote for someone else or not vote at all
Thats the avg of 5 polls

What does it mean in 5-2011?
a lot
it means Obama who just was on watch when OBL was executed is still 8 points from being re-elected

It should be noted that 2 of the 5 polls were done prior to the OBL event, but there both no different than the avg after the OBL event (in avg), to the fact one had the highest and one had the lowest in favor of

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

So whats with asking Israel to give up land that they have claimed as theres?

Its hard to keep up who is right and who is wrong over there, but its not hard to keep up with who is on our side

I do not understand that history as well as I should, but Obama clearly is siding with the very people who do not have our best interest at heart

Forum List

Back