I agree with Rush, Obama is in trouble

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue
However true it is, the left will ignore it

But I really think Obama is in trouble and he knows it
This A.P. approval poll told me how desperate the media was then
when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
Obama cannot undo his stimulus failure
He cannot undo GM
He cannot undo his health-care/pay for it with Medicare's 500 billion

The poll tells me that he is in trouble
the direction of the country states the same

I was just listening to Rush and usually I do not start threads on what he says nor do I even use his information to debate an issue

when you have an Avg of 43% vs the field stating they will vote Obama, well hell thats just the Dems who would vote for, well Obama
He cannot undo GM

Obama looks like just about the only adult in the room compared to most of the GOP field. With that said, Obama MIGHT be in trouble IF the GOP hadn't veered HARD right since the 2008 election. Consequently, the best hope the GOP has of beating Obama is to embrace a more moderate candidate, and I don't think the GOP base is at all inclined to do that.

I'll ask again. Who will beat him?

And why does it matter what Rush says?

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

Well looking at the polling numbers posted in the OP. Obama versus many of the big potential GOP names, Obama wins against every one of them. Where exactly is this trouble that he is in?

I'll ask again. Who will beat him?

And why does it matter what Rush says?

We really don't know that yet, do we? Not one primary has happened, and is still months away before the first one. Hold on to your panties.

Well looking at the polling numbers posted in the OP. Obama versus many of the big potential GOP names, Obama wins against every one of them. Where exactly is this trouble that he is in?

You act like the election is in a week, RD. Like I said....you need to hold on to your panties.

He cannot undo GM

According to your data the only poll that had the Republicans up by just one point was taken between 3/22 - 3/28 with a 2069 RV sample. The RvD average was 5.8 points for Obama.... How is that trouble?

Imo many on the right want to believe he's in deep trouble and many on the left want to believe he's not in any trouble. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle, and there's a lot that can happen in the coming year that can drastically reshape the scope of his presidency and the 2011-12 campaign, so making these declaratory statements is a little silly and premature I think.

What does a poll taken in May of 2011 matter for an election in November 2012?

He cannot undo GM

As has been mentioned it will depend on who the final choice are on the rep side, as it stands now Obama is nothing more than a Narcissistic child playing at the role of being a leader.

Our economy isn't getting better world affairs are getting far worse and we have a Child play acting as President. Obama is very beatable hell just look at his record to date.

You act like the election is in a week, RD. Like I said....you need to hold on to your panties.

Of course its no sure thing, but the OP said Obama is in trouble and posted a link that shows otherwise, so I want to know who is going to beat Obama since no one is polling higher then Obama is.

It doesn't. Then again, I didn't post the poll. I am asking what in that poll supports what the OP stated about Obama being in trouble.

He cannot undo GM

According to your data the only poll that had the Republicans up by just one point was taken between 3/22 - 3/28 with a 2069 RV sample. The RvD average was 5.8 points for Obama.... How is that trouble?

Who's running against him? How did the debates between Obama and the republican candidate turn out? What's the unemployment rate, gas price in 01/01/2012? How's the economy doing in 2012?
Sheesh....:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Imo many on the right want to believe he's in deep trouble and many on the left want to believe he's not in any trouble. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle, and there's a lot that can happen in the coming year that can drastically reshape the scope of his presidency and the 2011-12 campaign, so making these declaratory statements is a little silly and premature I think.

Well they don't get invited to Meet the Press by saying...."Fuck me, I don't know whats going to happen! Go do your own fucking poll!!!!!"

It doesn't. Then again, I didn't post the poll. I am asking what in that poll supports what the OP stated about Obama being in trouble.

Any time an incumbent polls under 50% they are considered vulnerable.

New Topics

Forum List

Back