I agree with most political analyst, the GOP is in trouble

Khadaffi will be captured, dead or both well before 2012 and that will give Obama TWO "evil doers" under his belt.

The economy will be on the upturn so they won't have that to bash against him with.

The base will be behind in in general FULL support by that time as well.

Something DRASTIC has to happen to derail Obama at this point, something like a 9/11, the WORST attack on American soil in US history. Only such incompetence could stop Obama at this point.

I agree that Obama deserves credit for ordering the killing Khadaffi (maybe) and Osama (inevitable)....however, the bump in popularity he received was small, and short lived.

The economy looked good throughout the summer of 2008: I wouldn't count on any positive 2012 economic preictions right now......

Khadaffi will be captured, dead or both well before 2012 and that will give Obama TWO "evil doers" under his belt.

The economy will be on the upturn so they won't have that to bash against him with.

The base will be behind in in general FULL support by that time as well.

Something DRASTIC has to happen to derail Obama at this point, something like a 9/11, the WORST attack on American soil in US history. Only such incompetence could stop Obama at this point.
Getting the International court involved has just made this problem so much worse.

Now, Gaddafi, or whattever his name is now, will not be able to surrender and go into exile safely because he will be arrested and executed by these idiots who have no authority. He has no choice BUT to go for broke, and that means much more killing and slaughter because it's win or die.

Dumbest move ever. Thanks you globalist morons. Thanks for fucking up the easy solution.

The Tea Party will prove fatal to the GOP. It is a matter of time.

:lol::lol::lol:

An Actor in a film with a monkey named BONZO beat Carter.

You'd better hope for more of a liability that The Tea Party in 2012, particularly after the drubbing the Dems took in 2010.

Libs, are fond of slinging this BS. If any of you left wing maggots had ever gone to a Tea Party event you'd be quaking in your boots by what you saw there. A Tea Party event is unlike a liberal event that is full of hate, and comes complete with communist agitators. At a Tea Party event you will find a cross section of America with all ethnic, gender, social/ economic, and political groups in attendance. Yes you'll even find people who voted for Obama there. All of us have one common thread that holds us together. We as a people feel a huge disconnect with the government, and Obama in particular. We're peaceful while we make our voices heard. We made a big impact in 2012. Our ranks are growing larger, and we'll make an even bigger impact on the 2012 election.

Just as Obama's goal was change during the 2008 election, ours is change for 2012. Unlike Obama, we'll tell you what our change is going to be. We intend to change the way that business is done in side the Washington D.C. belt way. We are going to purge the congress of it's old school tenured corrupt politicians that quit working for their constituents a long time ago. We intend to install new blood that has the best interests of America at heart. We don't care what side of the aisle they come from.

So continue to make lite of the Tea Party. We have you exactly were we want you. 2012 can't get here soon enough for me. :up:

You'd better hope for more of a liability that The Tea Party in 2012, particularly after the drubbing the Dems took in 2010.

Libs, are fond of slinging this BS. If any of you left wing maggots had ever gone to a Tea Party event you'd be quaking in your boots by what you saw there. A Tea Party event is unlike a liberal event that is full of hate, and comes complete with communist agitators. At a Tea Party event you will find a cross section of America with all ethnic, gender, social/ economic, and political groups in attendance. Yes you'll even find people who voted for Obama there. All of us have one common thread that holds us together. We as a people feel a huge disconnect with the government, and Obama in particular. We're peaceful while we make our voices heard. We made a big impact in 2012. Our ranks are growing larger, and we'll make an even bigger impact on the 2012 election.

Just as Obama's goal was change during the 2008 election, ours is change for 2012. Unlike Obama, we'll tell you what our change is going to be. We intend to change the way that business is done in side the Washington D.C. belt way. We are going to purge the congress of it's old school tenured corrupt politicians that quit working for their constituents a long time ago. We intend to install new blood that has the best interests of America at heart. We don't care what side of the aisle they come from.

So continue to make lite of the Tea Party. We have you exactly were we want you. 2012 can't get here soon enough for me. :up:
This has been leaking out around the edges up here in MN that Michele Bachmann is probably going to throw her hat in the ring in the next week or so. A friend of mine who's being called by them, often has said their timetable has been moved up about the decision.

Just imagine THIS three-way fight: Bachman-Pawlenty-Palin. Yipe!

This has been leaking out around the edges up here in MN that Michele Bachmann is probably going to throw her hat in the ring in the next week or so. A friend of mine who's being called by them, often has said their timetable has been moved up about the decision.

You're also forgetting the 800 lb gorilla that will destroy Obama's Smoke and Mirror Machine: Huntsman.

The smartest will be the last to announce.

The others are simply in the fight to influance the Platform, and to gain enough recognition to qualify as VP, Sec. of State, etc.

You're also forgetting the 800 lb gorilla that will destroy Obama's Smoke and Mirror Machine: Huntsman.

The others are simply in the fight to influance the Platform, and to gain enough recognition to qualify as VP, Sec. of State, etc.
How true how true. But I don't know a damn thing about Huntsman, so this is of interest to me.

I'm curious..

What is the Tea Party's feeling on abortion?
What is the Tea Party's feeling on gun control?
What is the Tea Party's feeling on income taxes?
What is the Tea Party's feeling on deficit spending?
What is the Tea Party's feeling on affirmative action?
What is the Tea Party's feeling on cutting defense spending?

Can you provide those answers?

You will be sorely dissapointed.

You have lived in a bubble of like thinking people so long you cant see reality.

You will be sorely dissapointed.

You have lived in a bubble of like thinking people so long you cant see reality.

In my view; the tea party is an unknown quantity at this point. Sooner or later there needs to be some clarity or there will be no party.

Something undefined is not supportable.

I'm curious..

I had to google Tea Party: Happily I didn't work up a sweat

National Tea Party resource for helping The Tea Party movement grow

The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:
• Limited federal government
• Individual freedoms
• Personal responsibility
• Free markets
• Returning political power to the states and the people

As a movement, The Tea Party is not a political party nor is looking to form a third political party any time soon. The Tea Party movement, is instead, about reforming all political parties and government so that the core principles of our Founding Fathers become, once again, the foundation upon which America stands.

Based on this, its not difficult to infer:

What is the Tea Party's feeling on abortion? Its your individual freedom to have an abortion, as long as the government doesn't pay for it
What is the Tea Party's feeling on gun control? You control Your Gun
What is the Tea Party's feeling on income taxes? They are illegal and unnecessary on the Federal Level (but OK for states)
What is the Tea Party's feeling on deficit spending? Illegal and unnecessary on Federal Level.
What is the Tea Party's feeling on affirmative action? OK on state level
What is the Tea Party's feeling on cutting defense spending? Great Idea to cut all Federal Spending

Last edited:
I'm curious..

The Tea Party movement is a grassroots movement of millions of like-minded Americans from all backgrounds and political parties. Tea Party members share similar core principles supporting the United States Constitution as the Founders intended, such as:
• Individual freedoms
• Free markets

As a movement, The Tea Party is not a political party nor is looking to form a third political party any time soon. The Tea Party movement, is instead, about reforming all political parties and government so that the core principles of our Founding Fathers become, once again, the foundation upon which America stands.

What is the Tea Party's feeling on abortion? Its your individual freedom to have an abortion, as long as the government doesn't pay for it
What is the Tea Party's feeling on income taxes? They are illegal and unnecessary on the Federal Level (but OK for states)
What is the Tea Party's feeling on deficit spending? Illegal and unnecessary on Federal Level.
What is the Tea Party's feeling on cutting defense spending? Great Idea to cut all Federal Spending

I can't see them being much of a force long term; reactionary candidates will do what they always do; put a finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing but I don't see them having much of an effect long term.

I'm curious..

• Individual freedoms
• Free markets

I can't see them being much of a force long term; reactionary candidates will do what they always do; put a finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing but I don't see them having much of an effect long term.

I love your avatar girl. I agree with everything that Samson put into his reply. I've included the official Tea Party Contract From America. You'll find it focused and succinct. Liberals are in opposition because this contract will interfere with their plans to bankrupt America.

Much has been written about Tea Party extreme right wing views. I mean how could anyone support a group that wants to protect the constitution, and demand the return to fiscal responsibility.

If I were a radical left wing/ communist nut job I would feel threatened by such extreme views. However, I think that most Americans feel very comfortable with the Tea Party's agenda. 2012 is coming. Vote! It is your responsibility as an American." :up:

"The Contract from America"

May 17, 2011

We, the citizens of the United States of America, call upon those seeking to represent us in public office to sign the Contract from America and by doing so commit to support each of its agenda items and advocate on behalf of individual liberty, limited government, and economic freedom.

Protect the Constitution
Reject Cap & Trade
Demand a Balanced Budget
Enact Fundamental Tax Reform
Restore Fiscal Responsibility & Constitutionally Limited Government
End Runaway Government Spending
Defund, Repeal, & Replace Government-run Health Care
Pass an ‘All-of-the-Above” Energy Policy
Stop the Pork
Stop the Tax Hikes"

——————–

Click here for the full text version.

Contract From America

A point of contention, but in general, good job as usual.

There are a few reasons for federal level taxations based strictly around the enumerated powers of the federal government. Not the gross exaggerations of the commerce clause and takings clause but things like the military, interstate, and international trade, the courts and other BASIC WELL DEFINED POWERS. So there is a small point for taxation that used to be (before TR in 1900ish and Wilson started fucking things up in 1912) paid for almost exclusively by tariffs and excise fees. Now, to return to that, we'd have to not only strip out the tons of exaggerated cancerous 'living document' law that has come about, but strike down the 16th Amendment that gives the right to the federales to tax income.

They are desperately needed to be done, and probably the best way to shed the federal involvement is to revert all federal agencies not proscribed by the enumerated powers doctrine back to the states with their proportionate funding, and let those residents decide what to keep and not keep.

Talk about busting up the corrupt power structure of washington in one swell foop.

I can't see them [The Tea Party] being much of a force long term; reactionary candidates will do what they always do; put a finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing but I don't see them having much of an effect long term.

Yes, the Repubs and Dems are SO MUCH different!

Get your head out of your butt.

I'm coming around to the idea that the eventual GOP nominee isn't in the race yet. I think Romney will be unable to get the nomination and once you eliminate him, the rest of the GOP field we currently have has about a zero percent chance of winning the general.

I suspect it's someone like Huntsman or Daniels that will carry the day. But again, I'm willing to concede the nominee is probably an unknown.

And Gingrich knows he can't win. His run has a different goal. I'd originally thought it was an attempt to save his legacy or get the VP nod, but given his recent comments on the GOP's Medicare plan, I think he's actively trying to wrestle control of the GOP away from the Tea Party.

I'm coming around to the idea that the eventual GOP nominee isn't in the race yet. I think Romney will be unable to get the nomination and once you eliminate him, the rest of the GOP field we currently have has about a zero percent chance of winning the general.

I suspect it's someone like Huntsman or Daniels that will carry the day. But again, I'm willing to concede the nominee is probably an unknown.

And Gingrich knows he can't win. His run has a different goal. I'd originally thought it was an attempt to save his legacy or get the VP nod, but given his recent comments on the GOP's Medicare plan, I think he's actively trying to wrestle control of the GOP away from the Tea Party.

I really don't think that Palin will run. She's making millions. Why would she jeopardize that? I don't think that Romney will prevail. He has too much baggage for the liberal media to exploit. Bachman, is another candidate who I would vote for.

I would love to see this man run. Herman Cain, former Godfather's Pizza CEO. I didn't know who this guy was until he declared, and I heard him speak. This guy is the real deal. He comes to us with the skill set that Obama wished that he had. He also has a successful business track record. A successful business track record? Obama doesn't have that either. This guy has the skill set that can lead this country back to prosperity.

On the other side of the ball President Obama bin Lyin, gifted Egypt 2 billion dollors in aid, and forgiven loans. Now the American people will be taxed to the bone to pay off Egyptian loans. Obama, wants to stimulate Egypt's economy. What about our economy Mr. President?

"After many months of "prayerful consideration," Herman Cain, the former chief executive of Godfather's Pizza and the conservative host of a popular talk radio show in Georgia, has formed an exploratory committee to run for president as a Republican.

The announcement came on his website, where Cain wrote:

"The American Dream is under attack. In fact, a recent survey found 67% of the American People believe America is headed in the wrong direction. Sadly, this comes as no surprise to those of us who have watched an out-of-control federal government that spends recklessly, taxes too much and oversteps its Constitutional limits far too often."

Cain, an African-American Republican, holds a master's degree in computer science from Purdue University and was a corporate vice president for Burger King before running Godfather's Pizza. Previously, he served as chairman of the board of directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City -- and was chairman of the board for the National Restaurant Association."

But though Cain has himself admitted that he would be a "dark horse" candidate, he will be greatly aided by the fact that he is a full-spectrum conservative with solid fiscal and social credentials. Christian conservatives love him, and The Club for Growth endorsed him for Senate in 2004. Cain is also close with fiscal conservative and two-time presidential candidate Steve Forbes. Depending on the field, there is great potential for him to rally conservative activists and bloggers to his cause.

Ex-Godfather's Pizza CEO Herman Cain Announces Presidential Exploratory Committee

I agree with most political analyst, the GOP is in trouble

....BUT, they're getting more-creative....​

"Newt Gingrich has taken some potshots at the press since his campaign went off the rails on Sunday's Meet The Press, but it's nothing compared to the spectacular anti-media tirade that his spokesman offered up today.

Asked by the Huffington Post's Michael Calderone for his take on Gingrich's treatment in the news, spokesman Rick Tyler launched into what could only be described as an epic poem recounting his candidate's heroic journey:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back