I agree...video games are for oversized kids

Discussion in 'XBox/Playstation/Nintendo Wii' started by dfens, Apr 15, 2017.

1. dfens

dfens VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +402
    You are wasting your life on a game, on a fantasy.

Now, I will say that so much of movies, entertainment, etc. is the same. But what makes video games different is that they suck you in and you can waste hours and hours, getting personally involved in something which is basically just fake.

Video games are for losers. It's true. Gaming is just this vast horde of oversized men who don't have money or responsibility in real life, so they play games and get pissed at anybody who calls them out.

2. Bruce_T_Laney

Bruce_T_Laney Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,095
    I play games like Tropico and feel that it help me relax long day of work. I have played games like Elder Scrolls and felt it was too big and pointless but games like Kingdoms of Amular or Betrayal at Krondor were worth playing because of the Story driven plots that were written by Fiction writers like R.A. Salvatore or Raymond E. Feist.

As for gamers many young ladies play the games today and enjoy more of the combat games and online gaming world and many of them are not fat and disgusting slobs.

Most message board writers are fat old men that have no sex life and usually need to vent their hatred for other subgroups in society, and note the most in my comment...

3. Grampa Murked U

Grampa Murked U Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,510
    How do you walk with that stick up your ass and my dick in your mouth?

Gaming is no more a waste than what we do here or any other kind of pastime. The fact that YOU can't control your playtime speaks about YOU not others.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Ringel05

Ringel05 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,952
    :rofl:

5. Crixus

Crixus Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,457

My son loves Elder Scrolls, and his skyrim SE. The themes guy di is just awesome. By the way, my Son did two combat tours in Afghanastan. Went to war before he got his first job, and that first job his starting salary was more then I make by far. Far as I see it, it's just a TV show you get to participate in.