I admit it, I will vote for the guy w/small hands if.....

I haven't voted since 2003 and not voting now. But if I did it would be Trump over Hellery. She and her sidekick have killed more people and locked up and persecuted more Americans than any mafia in history.
Yep. She's a willing puppet of the Security/Gulag State

I'm staying at home...
This election brings to mind the phrase "what would happen if they had an election & nobody came?"

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk
Scrap it and start all over..
EXACTLY!!!

Burn it down & start over WITHOUT political parties as Geo. Washington stated

And let us renounce our super power position and sink back into the darkness of history...

If he votes for Trump over anyone on the face of this planet, he's an idiot.
because Hillary isn't the bottom of the barrel? A history of failure, war mongering, corporatism and lying to terrorist families faces? Give me a break.
Trump could call for dismembering all poor people, send their limbs to cannibals in the amazon and he would STILL be better than corrupt ****

Dotcom is willing to risk ssi, ssd, the energy department, the epa, our national parks and everything he says he believes in because hillary gets corporate money. lol.

Burning the house down isn't worth it Dotcom.

unless you also don't give a damn that the intel community thinks dumb donald is a danger and patin's pawn.
The irony :rofl:

I'm staying at home...
This election brings to mind the phrase "what would happen if they had an election & nobody came?"

Scrap it and start all over..
EXACTLY!!!

Burn it down & start over WITHOUT political parties as Geo. Washington stated

And let us renounce our super power position and sink back into the darkness of history...
it isn't cheap providing free military security to Germany and Japan, among others, on the taxpayer dime. Defense Contractors are basically welfare recipients

Dotcom is willing to risk ssi, ssd, the energy department, the epa, our national parks and everything he says he believes in because hillary gets corporate money. lol.

Burning the house down isn't worth it Dotcom.
because hiLIARy is a corp tool and liar

And Donald John Trump is so much better, right?

Let be factual and neither Trump nor Clinton deserve to be President and voting for either one is telling the two party system that they can keep on giving the voter the worst candidates possible!

Vote for Trump is you believe he's the best candidate but I will be damn I would!

Gary Johnson all the damn way!

Forum List

Back