I actually thought this picture was real, not photoshpped

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
frankendoctored2.jpg

I thought the bunny pic was from a SNL skit but it was actually photoshopped by right wing loons! Damn, I hate it when their BS actually works.

:redface:

frankendoctored2.jpg

I thought the bunny pic was from a SNL skit but it was actually photoshopped by right wing loons! Damn, I hate it when their BS actually works.

I also just assumed it was from some failure of a skit from SNL.

That actually is kinda funny now that the photoshopping has been exposed.

Sen. Franken. OMG. What a joke the voters of MN played on this nation.

Horrible timing, though.

Bump.

Why the bump?

Because it was one of the oldest threads I can call back up and bumping an "ancient" thread struck me as funny.

Besides, it features Ravi admitting that she got hoodwinked, which is a bonus.

And it shows Sen. Al Franken, in diapers, humping a stuffed bunny. How very liberal.

And besides, this was probably the last post in which I replied to Ravi with civility. And civility is VERY important to SOME people.

:eusa_whistle:

:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Oh my! I thought you bumped it because you dream of Al Franken wearing diapers coming on to you...oh, wait...I was right.

Oh my! I thought you bumped it because you dream of Al Franken wearing diapers coming on to you...oh, wait...I was right.

No no. You are -- for all intents and practical purposes -- never right. You're just an overly opinionated nasty trollish imbecile.

Nevertheless, thanks for posting in what is now OUR thread!

frankendoctored2.jpg

I think the funny thing about that picture is not Al Frankenberries being shopped in--that's kind of cliche and unoriginal--but it's the fact that an adult male literally posed in diapers while holding a stuffed bear. Some people will go to extreme lengths to get their modeling career off the ground, apparently. :lol:

Last edited:
frankendoctored2.jpg

I think the funny thing about that picture is not Al Frankenberries being shopped in--that's kind of cliche and unoriginal--but it's the fact that an adult male literally posed in diapers while holding a stuffed bear. Some people will go to extreme lengths to get their modeling career off the ground, apparently. :lol:
True that...I think it was Liarbility.

frankendoctored2.jpg

I heard it was xotoxi who modeled for that shot. :eusa_shhh:

frankendoctored2.jpg

:lol: Great minds...The legs aren't hairy enough to be Belushi, though...

He is senator till Jan 6 2015.

That is a sick joke.

What has Al Franken done so terribly wrong thus far?

Al Franken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In May 2010 Franken proposed a financial reform legislation amendment which would create a board to select which credit rating agency would evaluate a given security; currently any companies issuing a security may select which company evaluates the security.[74] The amendment was passed; however, the financial industry lobbied to have Franken's amendment removed from the final bill.[75] Negotiations between the Senate and House of Representatives, whose version of financial reform did not include such a provision,[76] resulted in the amendment's being watered down to require only a series of studies being done upon the issue for two years.[77] After the studies, if the SEC has not implemented another solution to the conflict of interest problem, Franken's solution will go into effect.[78][79]

This was probably one of the best amendments to be proposed for the financial reform bill. The fact of how much of a conflict of interest the rating agencies have when it comes to rating securities seems to be ignored and is one of the reasons why the subprime mortgage crisis occurred.

frankendoctored2.jpg

More of Raving Stupidity's :cuckoo: obsession and fantasies.

Kind of off-putting.

The right wing wants to elect runway models and naked centerfolds to public office, but tears down a smart and interesting person. Figures.

The right wing wants to elect runway models and naked centerfolds to public office, but tears down a smart and interesting person. Figures.

retardean,

just to clear some shit up for you, since you are mired in stupidity and dishonesty: you don't actually get to speak for the right wing. You are so fully incoherent and full of shit, you really ought to refrain from trying to speak for the left wing, for that matter, too.

And no. The right wing does not "want" to elect runway models or naked centerfolds to public office. If a good candidate has done some of that in his or her past, however, the right wing doesn't tend to demand that they be deemed barred from public office. We leave that kind of hypocritical narrow-minded judgmentalism to frauds like you on the far left.

I see nobody tearing down any smart or interesting person. Taking shots at a pant-load like Al Franken is not even remotely the same thing, you moron.

More of Raving Stupidity's :cuckoo: obsession and fantasies.

Kind of off-putting.

love-boat.jpg

Forum List

Back