I <3 Daniel Craig

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
On the Kardashians, in GQ's January issue.

Craig, who managed to keep his marriage to Rachel Weisz under wraps in the summer, told the January edition of GQ magazine: 'I think there's a lot to be said for keeping your own counsel.
'It's not about being afraid to be public with your emotions or about who you are and what you stand for. But if you sell it off it's gone.
'You can't buy it back - you can't buy your privacy back. Ooh I want to be alone. Fuck you. We've been in your living room. We were at your birth. You filmed it for us and showed us the placenta and now you want some privacy?

Read more: Daniel Craig launches foul-mouthed rant at 'f***ing idiots' Kardashians for making a career out of their private lives | Mail Online

I agree with Craig on this, though I don't think too much of him as an actor at all. Hopefully his performance in "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" will change my mind on that.

Daniel Craig is a cool guy. Oh and my wife thought he was hot in the Bond movies.

• Banned
He WAS hot in the bond movies! I was prepared to despise him, since I wanted Clive Owen in that role, but he totally made it his own.

Forum List

Back