Hysterical Fox Hosts doing Major Flip Flopping on James Comey

And that was taped before he was a known leaker.
If you consider what,Comey didn't was leaking, then you must also consider every book about the Presidency as leaks. He did not compromise classified information. He passed his own recollection of a discussion with Trump on to be released.

He didn't own that information the American people did, he wrote it as a function of his office. Granted, he did let Hillary off for far far worse .. The Dude's a leaker.. embrace it and expect more.

Who cares who leaked it, the pointing fingers is so dysfunctional .. It was not fictional..and this is a serious thing going on with Russia hacking with the Russian Bots..very serious..

Again with laws and ethics mean nothing to you and the Democratic Party...(while on the other hand.. lol)

You can keep humping a dry hole, I enjoy the comedy.... :popcorn:

Right Law and Ethics only obtain to the Right Wing media lol.... don't forget Morals... :biggrin:

If you consider what,Comey didn't was leaking, then you must also consider every book about the Presidency as leaks. He did not compromise classified information. He passed his own recollection of a discussion with Trump on to be released.

He didn't own that information the American people did, he wrote it as a function of his office. Granted, he did let Hillary off for far far worse .. The Dude's a leaker.. embrace it and expect more.

Who cares who leaked it, the pointing fingers is so dysfunctional .. It was not fictional..and this is a serious thing going on with Russia hacking with the Russian Bots..very serious..

Again with laws and ethics mean nothing to you and the Democratic Party...(while on the other hand.. lol)

Right Law and Ethics only obtain to the Right Wing media lol.... don't forget Morals... :biggrin:
Why did you feel the need to bring up Bill Clinton?

If the American people 'owned' that information, he did not leak. Rather he shared the information with the 'owners' of the information.

And are you still looking for your pound of flesh from Sec.Clinton? She lost the election, remember?

Sooooo, Trump can leak information for political reasons and the public's right to know and you support it... interesting

She deserves jail time and worse. Justice under the Obama Administration was a failure.

Poor poor Lumpy see's Trump under investigation but not Hillary...... Darn the whole system is Rigged

I've seen better evations...:itsok:

No Now your bringing up Nixon again...who was Impeached ...

upload_2017-6-10_21-17-32.jpeg

If the American people 'owned' that information, he did not leak. Rather he shared the information with the 'owners' of the information.

And are you still looking for your pound of flesh from Sec.Clinton? She lost the election, remember?

Sooooo, Trump can leak information for political reasons and the public's right to know and you support it... interesting

She deserves jail time and worse. Justice under the Obama Administration was a failure.
Don't look to Donald Trump as a paradigm of justice! Look at him cross eyed and he releases lawyers like Mr. Burns releases his hounds. Sessions already had to recuse himself. This is one scandal plagued administration, and they're only five months in!

No Now your bringing up Nixon again...who was Impeached ...

View attachment 132213
Actually Nixon was not impeached. He quit first.

I am actually relieved Hillary ( lock her Up ) is over.... Now it is ( Lock him up)

Poor poor Lumpy see's Trump under investigation but not Hillary...... Darn the whole system is Rigged

Sheesh, try to pay attention ...

also.. this is just entertainment to me, far beyond my control.

Don't look to Donald Trump as a paradigm of justice! Look at him cross eyed and he releases lawyers like Mr. Burns releases his hounds. Sessions already had to recuse himself. This is one scandal plagued administration, and they're only five months in!

Yup, change the topic and forget who's humping the dry holes with nothing to show for it... :blahblah:

I am actually relieved Hillary ( lock her Up ) is over.... Now it is ( Lock him up)

I'm thinking it's not over, Democrats look like crap, their media looks like crap and without a Trump conviction Democrats have zilch to offer other than sedition and wasted working class taxes on frivolous BS.

I'm thinking it's not over, Democrats look like crap, their media looks like crap and without a Trump conviction Democrats have zilch to offer other than sedition and wasted working class taxes on frivolous BS.

Haaa Haaaa Trump such a Moral kind of guy..

Haaa Haaaa Trump such a Moral kind of guy..

Hey, that was fun cream puffy, did you watch it?

Comey played both sides. He was a double agent, which proves Trump was right to fire him.

Forum List

Back