Hysteria a Sign Obama's in Trouble

Mr. Shamon on my ignore list.

IQ of this place went up astronomically.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Does this thread make your spchinter burn, Mr. Shaman?

oh wait

Don't answer that. You are the only one on the board I have on 'ignore.'

:lol:
I am about to ignore the prick also...not because of what he writes...because of that asinine presentation he makes with the quotes boxes and big colored letters.

MR> SHAMAN

You goddamned pussy!

That's why I did it as well. It's so annoying.

Let's not assume this is going to be in the bag. Pride comes before the fall. We have alot of work to do and politics can shift on a dime.

The entire democratic party is collapsing over this. What obama forgot is that there is no single grievance class that he can unite against whites and republicans. The grievance class is made up of many factions who will oppose one another.

Right HERE, "conservatives"/Luddites!!!!

827.gif
827.gif
827.gif

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

I just learned how to put someone on ignore....
Shaman's the only one on it..so far! Lol! I can't even get myself to read his posts they're so messed up...and he doesn't say anything worth reading anyway :)
I'm still considering putting TM on it...

Shaman never responds and his posts always have eye bleeding colors and fonts on it.

TM will respond. She's a funny little chew toy. I wouldn't put her on ignore.

The only other person I have on ignore is JakeStarkey because he's such a liar, claiming he's Republican. Too funny.

I know what you mean about TM....her posts are pretty entertaining at times!!

So the poster who ends every post with a hysterical barrage of smilies is going to explain to us the significance of hysteria.

Thanks, but we already knew.

Forum List

Back