Hysteria a Sign Obama's in Trouble

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
An important change is happening in the presidential race — the belief that Mitt Romney could actually win is spreading. There is a growing confidence among his supporters, and the polls are starting to pick up a shift in his favor.

There is another indicator, however, and it is far more reliable. The left-leaning media is getting hysterical, launching over-the-top attacks on Romney and moving to protect President Obama as they see the public turning away from their man.

A CNN anchor compared Romney’s statement that “marriage is a relationship between one man and one woman” to George Wallace’s statement in 1963 that he favored “segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever.”

An MSNBC guest compared Ann Romney to Hitler and Stalin.
The New York Times, faced with the fact that its own poll showed 67 percent of voters suspect Obama supported gay marriage mostly for political reasons, buried the story on the bottom of Page 17. And not until the 16th paragraph did it mention that the poll found Romney leading Obama by three points.

Then there’s the Newsweek cover that slapped a rainbow halo on the man it called “the first gay president” — an image that captures the quest to grant Obama messiah status.

The echo-chamber quality to the hysteria is of a piece with media cheerleading on the president’s gay-marriage stance, the lack of curiosity about how it came to pass, and what it means for the election.
Pundits and headline writers widely hail him as “brave” and “courageous” for “evolving” to yes, but Obama had little choice after Vice President Joe Biden announced his own support. True courage comes only when the choice is voluntary and there is another option. Acting when you have no other option is not courageous.

more here: Media hysteria a sign Obama's in trouble | Fox News

And if you think that hysteria is ONLY in the media, check out the thread titles right on the front page of this forum, by the paid, er I mean, handled, er I mean, liberals:

In one week, Mitt "flip-flops" on gay adoption, China and Bill Clinton

NGO: Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld found guilty of war crimes (Give me a break! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: )

CHART: Who Really Caused The Deficit?

Greed Should Not Be Rewarded

Holy Mary, Mother of God - Boehner loses his ever-loving mind

And that's not the whole page. It's pure hysteria from the lefties. They can't talk up Obama. They can't tell us why to vote for him. All they can do is scream that the right are racists, bigots, homophobe, greedy bastards that want us to drink dirty water, breathe dirty air, and want to keep women barefoot and pregnant.

It's the same hysteria they start screaming every time they know their guys are LOSING. FEAR FEAR FEAR! Fear the REpublicans they want to put you in chains.

And the screeching hysteria is going to get more vitriolic and funny as the election gets closer.

Stay tuned it's going to get funny.

November is coming libs. BOO!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This isn't just about Romney v. Obama.

This is about Liberalism hitting the rocks with 100 million people under 30 - suffering, disillusioned and watching themselves sink with the ship - wondering what the Reagan Revolution was all about.

An important change is happening in the presidential race — the belief that Mitt Romney could actually win is spreading. There is a growing confidence among his supporters, and the polls are starting to pick up a shift in his favor.
Easy, there. We've seen all this, before.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLA11972639E54C010]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

You REALLY want to put "conservatives" thru this, all-OVER-again??

:eusa_whistle:

This is about Liberalism hitting the rocks with 100 million people under 30 - suffering, disillusioned and watching themselves sink with the ship....

At least they know who to "Thank".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpOUctySD68]No You Can't (Featuring John Boehner) - YouTube[/ame]

Ya' ready for a.....

RECORD
LANDSLIDE?????

Really?

543.gif

This is about Liberalism hitting the rocks with 100 million people under 30 - suffering, disillusioned and watching themselves sink with the ship - wondering what the Reagan Revolution was all about.

Another sign Obama is in trouble is he's trying to convince people too young to remember Reagan that he's the 2nd Coming of Reagan.

Hilarious!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another sign Obama is in trouble is he's trying to convince people too young to remember Reagan that he's the 2nd Coming of Reagan.

Hilarious!

I'm getting a thrill up my leg knowing that today's youth is primed to drive the next wave of conservatism in America!

Hilarious!

I'm getting a thrill up my leg knowing that today's youth is primed to drive the next wave of conservatism in America!

Let's hope and pray that's true! :eusa_pray:

And with Obama's crew on Whitehouse.gov writing himself into bios of other Presidents...Go figure...

Yes, I saw that! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If there was EVER a sign that Obama's narcissism is out of control, THAT'S IT!

Even Clinton (who was a big bloated narcissist) wouldn't have even THOUGHT to do that!

Unbelievable! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Let's not get too confident, Obama is going to be tough to beat............we have to address those states that "lean Obama" and those that are "toss ups".

Mitt has a long row to hoe to get to the White House, Obama has lots and lots of $ and a few more magic tricks up his sleeve. Six months is a long time, a lot can happen between now and then.

I just learned how to put someone on ignore....
Shaman's the only one on it..so far! Lol! I can't even get myself to read his posts they're so messed up...and he doesn't say anything worth reading anyway :)
I'm still considering putting TM on it...

Let's not get too confident, Obama is going to be tough to beat............we have to address those states that "lean Obama" and those that are "toss ups".

Mitt has a long row to hoe to get to the White House, Obama has lots and lots of $ and a few more magic tricks up his sleeve. Six months is a long time, a lot can happen between now and then.

Oh, I know this isn't going to be easy. Just pointing out that liberals are realizing the same thing too, and they are panicking about it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mr. Shamon on my ignore list.

IQ of this place went up astronomically.

Does this thread make your spchinter burn, Mr. Shaman?

oh wait

Don't answer that. You are the only one on the board I have on 'ignore.'

:lol:
I am about to ignore the prick also...not because of what he writes...because of that asinine presentation he makes with the quotes boxes and big colored letters.

MR> SHAMAN

You goddamned pussy!

Last edited:
I just learned how to put someone on ignore....
Shaman's the only one on it..so far! Lol! I can't even get myself to read his posts they're so messed up...and he doesn't say anything worth reading anyway :)
I'm still considering putting TM on it...

Shaman never responds and his posts always have eye bleeding colors and fonts on it.

TM will respond. She's a funny little chew toy. I wouldn't put her on ignore.

The only other person I have on ignore is JakeStarkey because he's such a liar, claiming he's Republican. Too funny.

Mr. Shamon on my ignore list.

IQ of this place went up astronomically.

Does this thread make your spchinter burn, Mr. Shaman?

oh wait

Don't answer that. You are the only one on the board I have on 'ignore.'

:lol:
I am about to ignore the prick also...not because of what he writes...because of that asinine presentation he makes with the quotes boxes and big colored letters.

MR> SHAMAN

You goddamned pussy!

Yes, there are several equivalent to him is his assholishness. TM comes to mind.

But he thinks his big letters must make up for his small penis size.

Forum List

Back