Hypotheticals : A Truth based president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Guy

Deregulated User
Jan 19, 2010
Cults.jpg

Rusell Hans on Survivor reminds me a lot of Manson. I'm waiting for him to suggest that one of his women go and kill a member of the other team

Currently, one of the greatest philosophers of Forbidden Truth sits in prison and americas #1 political prisoner. He presents the greatest threat to the current societal order.

His name? Charles Manson.

Now, if you fools were sane, if you had insight and ability to recognize Truth, you would all rise up right now, march on the prison holding Seer Charles, fall to your collective knees in forgiveness and beg him to take his rightful place as the president of america.

However, you creatures cannot do this. You are in terror of you Seer!

======
For more information on My posts, visit TM8k

grow the fuck up.

I hope the prison takes your library card away

Currently, one of the greatest philosophers of Forbidden Truth sits in prison and americas #1 political prisoner. He presents the greatest threat to the current societal order.

Now, if you fools were sane, if you had insight and ability to recognize Truth, you would all rise up right now, march on the prison holding Seer Charles, fall to your collective knees in forgiveness and beg him to take his rightful place as the president of america.

======
For more information on My posts, visit TM8k

:eusa_pray::udaman::eusa_pray:

i suppose you think david berkowitz is the rightful vice president?

:eusa_eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back