Hypothetical Question for Libtards

I'm dishonest, but you try to use hidden meanings in posts to formulate an argument.

It's alright, I expect this from you.

Are you actually going to pretend that half of the attempts aimed at getting this empty suit re-elected were claims that opposition was all about him being black???

You can't hide behind merely being stupid.....that's blatant dishonesty.

gmafb

Link?

Gee....how did I know that that would be your next fall-back position?
" I didn't know that! It never happened! I never watch MSNBC!"

Time for you to lean into the strike zone and take one for the team…

And you refer to liberals as ‘Libtards,’ yet fail to see the irony.

Your hatred of the president is so all-consuming, that you’re blind to how idiotic it makes you appear.

Why might he have "hatred of the president," C_Chamber_Pot?

Can you see anything beyond skin color?

FatChic, anyone still clinging to burferism is either stupid and/or a bigot.

For example, Donald Trump is not stupid, he runs many successful endeavors, and although he hides his bigotry to protect the 'Trump' brand, his obsession with how one particular black man got into Harvard reveals Trumps bigotry toward black who succeed.

What trump doesn't tell you, and maybe he doesn't know this, is grades are only one factor a school like Harvard considers. In order to apply Obama had to have a high college GPA, but that's just to get your application looked at. Next comes the personal essay, maybe another essay about law or justice, then a rigorous personal interview with faculty and admissions staff. Oh, did I mention the LSAT. Basically, it's a test full of logic puzzles and tests your writing and critical thinking abilities.

Transcripts, birth certificates, passports, and the time machine Obama used to place his own birth announcement in Hawaii-- you're all a bunch of fucking idiots and bigots.

Are you actually going to pretend that half of the attempts aimed at getting this empty suit re-elected were claims that opposition was all about him being black???

You can't hide behind merely being stupid.....that's blatant dishonesty.

gmafb

Link?

:lol:

You're on quite the nutty-binge right now, PC.

When you have something to go with I'll try to take you seriously, but after this it won't be easy.

gmafb

Link?

:lol:

You're on quite the nutty-binge right now, PC.

When you have something to go with I'll try to take you seriously, but after this it won't be easy.

Why the heck would I want a dishonest twerp like you to take me seriously or otherwise?

I respond to you the way most folks do....you're less than comic relief.

But...let me stuff this down your throat:

"... the racial fault lines that President Barack Obama must perpetually negotiate, limiting his potency on a range of crucial issues.

In Coates' telling, Obama -- himself a gifted thinker on race -- has been rendered mute on the subject through a tacit bargain with white America, forged as the price of admission to the White House: He could become the nation's first black president provided that his blackness was an incidental feature of his identity, and provided that he avoided striking the posture of the angry black man whose image still fills the uneasy imaginations of many white Americans.

"Barack Obama governs a nation enlightened enough to send an African American to the White House," Coates writes, "but not enlightened enough to accept a black man as its president."
Peter S. Goodman: For Obama, Racism Comes From Supporters As Well As Opponents

Somehow....everyone else was aware of it....but not you.

Get lost.

Your hatred of the president is so all-consuming, that you’re blind to how idiotic it makes you appear.

For example, Donald Trump is not stupid, he runs many successful endeavors, and although he hides his bigotry to protect the 'Trump' brand, his obsession with how one particular black man got into Harvard reveals Trumps bigotry toward black who succeed.

What trump doesn't tell you, and maybe he doesn't know this, is grades are only one factor a school like Harvard considers. In order to apply Obama had to have a high college GPA, but that's just to get your application looked at. Next comes the personal essay, maybe another essay about law or justice, then a rigorous personal interview with faculty and admissions staff. Oh, did I mention the LSAT. Basically, it's a test full of logic puzzles and tests your writing and critical thinking abilities.

Transcripts, birth certificates, passports, and the time machine Obama used to place his own birth announcement in Hawaii-- you're all a bunch of fucking idiots and bigots.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

Is this the Biden who might do a better job?

"[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations."
History News Network

But, now that you mention it, doing a better job than Obama is a pretty low bar....

Iran contra?

Yeah Obama is a pretty low bar though. Sad that the best the right could put forward lost to him...

Now, let's not pretend you know more than your biases...

For edification:

"The outcome of the constitutional struggle over the Iran-Contra matter would be decided in that exact way: by public judgment of the political clash in Washington. The joint House-Senate committee investigation of the Iran-Contra affair—an investigation Democrats likened to Watergate and hoped would end with Reagan’s impeachment—took a turn President Reagan’s critics had not expected when Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North appeared and delivered a devastatingly effective attack on liberals in Congress for their irresponsible meddling in foreign policy.

Public opinion decisively shifted in Reagan’s favor, and the liberal dream of driving another Republican president from office died quickly. In other words, the people judged, just as Locke said they should, and judged that Reagan had acted properly, if not necessarily wisely."
The Unsolvable Problem of Executive Power | Power Line
Now that's interesting since St Ronnie's whole defense was he knew nothing about what was going on. Traitor North claimed that he acted on the instructions of CIA Director William Casey and just assumed Reagan had directed Casey's actions, which Reagan denied. Casey was conveniently dead, so it was safe to pin everything on him.

All of which matters not, if you have Affirmative Action on your side.

I used the term "libtard" only because of my prescient opinion that none of them would be willing to answer my question. What does that say about their intellectual honesty?

Last edited:
President Biden would do a great job

He is better at kicking GOP butt than Obama

Joe Biden will probably be president in 2016 anyway

Why not give him twelve years as president instead of eight

After watching Biden absolutely dismantle that unprepared sunday school teacher in the debates, I almost wish the Republican brain dead would actually find something to impeach Obama on. Biden would be hilarious as President.

I'm thinking President Biden could name Al Franken as Vice President

They would make a great team

Forum List

Back