Hypothetical Question for Libtards

I could only notice that you completely avoided the question.

How's getting owned working out for you so far? :lol:

Your defense is that you are too stupid to analyze the post of Chamber Pot....

...seems that you inadvertently 'owned' yourself.

And a good thing, too....'cause no one else would want to.

I remember when I implied that your bitchiness was due to PMS, but of course, you didn't care for that one.

As I don't care for any crass behavior....

.....but seeing that that is all you've got.....

Don’t you wish your SAT score had four digits?

I can analyze it, just not like a Republican drone.

:lol:

That's a small world you live in.

Is this the Biden who might do a better job?

"[C]hairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Joseph Biden,…[t]he Delaware Democrat was one of seventeen Senators who voted in 1974 to ban all covert operations, and proudly noted during his 1988 campaign for president that he had threatened to “go public” with covert action plans by the Reagan administration, causing them to cancel the operations."
History News Network

But, now that you mention it, doing a better job than Obama is a pretty low bar....

Iran contra?

Yeah Obama is a pretty low bar though. Sad that the best the right could put forward lost to him...

Now, let's not pretend you know more than your biases...

For edification:

"The outcome of the constitutional struggle over the Iran-Contra matter would be decided in that exact way: by public judgment of the political clash in Washington. The joint House-Senate committee investigation of the Iran-Contra affair—an investigation Democrats likened to Watergate and hoped would end with Reagan’s impeachment—took a turn President Reagan’s critics had not expected when Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North appeared and delivered a devastatingly effective attack on liberals in Congress for their irresponsible meddling in foreign policy.

Public opinion decisively shifted in Reagan’s favor, and the liberal dream of driving another Republican president from office died quickly. In other words, the people judged, just as Locke said they should, and judged that Reagan had acted properly, if not necessarily wisely."
The Unsolvable Problem of Executive Power | Power Line

My edification by a blog writtern by Steven Hagel?
LMFAO

And you refer to liberals as ‘Libtards,’ yet fail to see the irony.

Your hatred of the president is so all-consuming, that you’re blind to how idiotic it makes you appear.

Why might he have "hatred of the president," C_Chamber_Pot?

Can you see anything beyond skin color?

I see no mention of race until your post.

You don't have to.

Any and all criticism of, any and all questions about the President is RACIST by definition.

The President looks black, therefore he is black. His black father threw him under the bus, but his white grand parents whom, in typical liberal fashion he threw under the bus and denigrated and disrespected, raised him. No matter, he is Obama.

Blacks were held as slaves over 150 years ago, therefore any black person can claim immunity from evil whites, even if that black person's ancestors only saw slavery by other blacks in their African homeland.

I don't hate this President at all. I don't hate anyone. I hate what he wants to do with America. But at the same time I respect him because he is honest enough and hell bent on fulfilling his campaign pledge to fundamentally transform America. Into another Cuba. Or Venezuela. Or his idol China.

You misunderstand....I didn't ask if you were under analysis.

You understood the post....you simply had to prove your lack of honesty.
How long did it take you to develop that supine morality?

Why might he have "hatred of the president," C_Chamber_Pot?

Can you see anything beyond skin color?

I see no mention of race until your post.

You don't have to.

Any and all criticism of, any and all questions about the President is RACIST by definition.

The President looks black, therefore he is black. His black father threw him under the bus, but his white grand parents whom, in typical liberal fashion he threw under the bus and denigrated and disrespected, raised him. No matter, he is Obama.

Blacks were held as slaves over 150 years ago, therefore any black person can claim immunity from evil whites, even if that black person's ancestors only saw slavery by other blacks in their African homeland.

I don't hate this President at all. I don't hate anyone. I hate what he wants to do with America. But at the same time I respect him because he is honest enough and hell bent on fulfilling his campaign pledge to fundamentally transform America. Into another Cuba. Or Venezuela. Or his idol China.

That's what PC has been claiming.

You guys are funny. :lol:

I'm dishonest, but you try to use hidden meanings in posts to formulate an argument.

It's alright, I expect this from you.

Iran contra?

Yeah Obama is a pretty low bar though. Sad that the best the right could put forward lost to him...

Now, let's not pretend you know more than your biases...

For edification:

"The outcome of the constitutional struggle over the Iran-Contra matter would be decided in that exact way: by public judgment of the political clash in Washington. The joint House-Senate committee investigation of the Iran-Contra affair—an investigation Democrats likened to Watergate and hoped would end with Reagan’s impeachment—took a turn President Reagan’s critics had not expected when Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North appeared and delivered a devastatingly effective attack on liberals in Congress for their irresponsible meddling in foreign policy.

Public opinion decisively shifted in Reagan’s favor, and the liberal dream of driving another Republican president from office died quickly. In other words, the people judged, just as Locke said they should, and judged that Reagan had acted properly, if not necessarily wisely."
The Unsolvable Problem of Executive Power | Power Line

My edification by a blog writtern by Steven Hagel?
LMFAO

(Pssstttt....when you attack the author, rather than the veracity of the message, you come off looking really, really weak.
And a loser.)

I'm dishonest, but you try to use hidden meanings in posts to formulate an argument.

Are you actually going to pretend that half of the attempts aimed at getting this empty suit re-elected were claims that opposition was all about him being black???

You can't hide behind merely being stupid.....that's blatant dishonesty.

Are you actually going to pretend that half of the attempts aimed at getting this empty suit re-elected were claims that opposition was all about him being black???

You can't hide behind merely being stupid.....that's blatant dishonesty.

gmafb

Link?

And you refer to liberals as ‘Libtards,’ yet fail to see the irony.

Your hatred of the president is so all-consuming, that you’re blind to how idiotic it makes you appear.

Damn, second post and already with the "all-consuming hatred". You didn't answer the question.

Forum List

Back