Hypocritical taxation

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
If it's wrong to spend tax dollars of people who oppose abortion on abortion, isn't it equally as wrong to spend dollars of people who oppose war on wars?

We, as citizens, have no right to determine what our tax dollars are used for. We elect representatives who have that right and it is they, not us, who determines if tax dollars can be spent for war, roads, bridges, Social security, abortion or just to waste it on useless studies.

We, as citizens, have no right to determine what our tax dollars are used for. We elect representatives who have that right and it is they, not us, who determines if tax dollars can be spent for war, roads, bridges, Social security, abortion or just to waste it on useless studies.

So the Republicans are wrong when they say it's immoral to tax a pro-life supporter to pay for abortions? Note that I don't know whether you're a Republican, Democrat, or otherwise, so I'm not trying to say you're a hypocrite or what have you.

I think that the essence of the argument against the use of tax dollars for abortion is that tax dollar should NOT be used for elective medical procedures and limited only to neccessary procedures.

Pregnancy is not an unhealthy medical condition. It is not a sickness or disease. It is a perfectly normal and healthy condition.

There's more justification for spending tax dollars on nose jobs than on abortion.

This has nothing to do with whether abortion should be legal or not.

Of course the fact is that tax dollars are not spent on abortion. Tax dollars are given to organizations that provide a very wide variety of medical procedures and have a very large sponsership in addition to the government.

So it could be said that they do not spend the money that they get for the government to provide abortions, they spend the money given by other doners to provide abortions.

I wonder if they provide nose jobs? Should tax dollars be spent on nose jobs?

Last edited:

So the Republicans are wrong when they say it's immoral to tax a pro-life supporter to pay for abortions? Note that I don't know whether you're a Republican, Democrat, or otherwise, so I'm not trying to say you're a hypocrite or what have you.

What part of the Constitution provides for spending tax dollars on abortions?

Not how it works. The Constitution and Amendments say what the Government can't do. So actually, where does it say in the Constitution that they can't spend tax dollars on abortions?

Not how it works. The Constitution and Amendments say what the Government can't do. So actually, where does it say in the Constitution that they can't spend tax dollars on abortions?

If the term "enumerated powers" means nothing to you then you are simply too stupid to respond to.
buh bye.

If it's wrong to spend tax dollars of people who oppose abortion on abortion, isn't it equally as wrong to spend dollars of people who oppose war on wars?

Do you understand the difference between killing the unborn and National defense?

I believe so, but I also believe the principle remains the same. You can attempt to explain why the principle is different if you'd like.

Do you understand the difference between killing the unborn and National defense?

Just to play Devil's Advocate, when was the last time we fought a war to defend this country?

Just to play Devil's Advocate, when was the last time we fought a war to defend this country?

Last week?
What do you think the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were?
Or do you think we aren't defending our country unless we can see the enemy coming over the Texas border?

I believe so, but I also believe the principle remains the same. You can attempt to explain why the principle is different if you'd like.

Because one is an entitlement that benefits specific people and is not in the Constitution while the other benefits every citizen and is specifically enumerated in the constitution?
Just a guess.

Actually, the Constitution enumerates the powers of the federal government. It says what government can spend money on, not what it can't spend money on.

Wrong. The constitiution tells the feds what the CAN do. What you are repeating is the line fed to everyone to trick us into a larger more powerful federal govt.

Actually, the Constitution enumerates the powers of the federal government. It says what government can spend money on, not what it can't spend money on.

Forget it. You are addressing possibly the most ignorant, stupidest poster on this board. And that includes Mr Shaman and other whack jobs.
Put him on iggy and go about your life.

Only 50% of you turds even pay Federal INCOME Taxes. Don't you think before we pose stupid questions such as yours we should all have some skin in the game?

I fixed it so Care for Nothing will understand I am talking about Federal Income Tax..

Last edited:
The answer is to elect representatives which agree with you Kevin. Until then you are a victim of the representative part of our republic.

I mean, I am generally oppossed to flood walls yet the government keeps building them. Should I with hold my tax money and not expect to go to jail?

No. I shoukd run my mouth more about big government welfare programs like flood walls and convince ppl I am right.

Forum List

Back