Hypocritical "Journalists Refuse Yard Signs That Say 'This Home Is Proudly Gun Free'

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Oh this is brilliant. Flushing out the freaking raging hypocrisy of the left wing anti gun crowd.
" Being publicly identified as to whether or not you are a gun owner is fine for thee but not me.

That is the attitude of many newspaper editors and journalists as was revealed in a video produced by Project Veritas. Here is the Project Veritas explanation of what happened:

Posing as "Citizens Against Senseless Violence," we visit the homes of journalists working for Westchester Journal News, MSNBC, and the Star-Ledger. We also visited the home of Eric Holder. None will take our signs that say "THIS HOME IS PROUDLY GUN FREE."

And this will just kill you. Three of the homes had armed guards.:D

Guns for me but not for thee truly is the new motto.

Columnist Bob Braun of the New Jersey Star Ledger was refreshingly honest in his hypocrisy for refusing the lawn sign:

I agree with you and I am on your side on this, but I'm just wondering if that's not an invitation to somebody with a gun.

A visit to the home of MSNBC's Touré yields this hilariously confused response before he can come up with an explanation for his refusal:

Um... I mean... Uh... I mean... You know... I mean... I mean, uh, you know that I'd have to talk to my neighbors...

Note that three of the homes visited had armed guards. So guns are bad...except when privileged members of the media need them for protection. Also being publicly identified as to the state of gun ownership is not such a hot idea when it applies to them.

Journalists Refuse Yard Signs That Say 'This Home Is Proudly Gun Free' | NewsBusters

Video at link. I love these guys!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
So where are all the libs? Surely they have a valid reason for these people to refuse to put their money where their mouth is.

Kind of surprised this isn't getting any traction.

I find it so amazing that left wing anti gun nuts have no problem with armed security for the elite.

For example, many of them are criticizing the new advertisement put out by the NRA that points out that Sidwell School that Obama's daughters go to has 11 armed guards.

Now this has nothing at all to do with the Secret Service detail that is assigned to the President's daughters and rightly so; they need protection.

BUT the 11 armed guards are provided by the school as security for all the other students.

Including that hypocrite David Gregory who accused Wayne La Pierre of being a nutbar for suggesting schools should have armed guards.

Guess which school David "Mister Guns for me, But not for thee" Gregory sends his kids to?

Sidwell. With 11 armed guards.

Last edited:
So where are all the libs? Surely they have a valid reason for these people to refuse to put their money where their mouth is.

Kind of surprised this isn't getting any traction.

I find it so amazing that left wing anti gun nuts have no problem with armed security for the elite.

For example, many of them are criticizing the new advertisement put out by the NRA that points out that Sidwell School that Obama's daughters go to has 11 armed guards.

Now this has nothing at all to do with the Secret Service detail that is assigned to the President's daughters and rightly so; they need protection.

BUT the 11 armed guards are provided by the school as security for all the other students.

Including that hypocrite David Gregory who accused Wayne La Pierre of being a nutbar for suggesting schools should have armed guards.

Guess which school David "Mister Guns for me, But not for thee" Gregory sends his kids to?

Sidwell. With 11 armed guards.

No surprises here. I gotta say,the hypocrisy is getting to be a little to much to take.
I mean really...how long do these libs think this is going to fly?

Note that three of the homes visited had armed guards. So guns are bad...except when privileged members of the media need them for protection. Also being publicly identified as to the state of gun ownership is not such a hot idea when it applies to them.

Why would you put up signs saying you're gun free when you aren't? That has lawsuit written all over it.

Why would you put up signs saying you're gun free when you aren't? That has lawsuit written all over it.

Why? Someone gonna break in and get shot and sue?
Hmmmm.....now thats an idea. Baiting em. I like it!!!!

Thanks man!!!

This is America. That's exactly what they'd do. And they would take you for everything you own and top it off with an Obama phone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back