Hypocrite Watch: Is Obama TRYING to hand the election to Romney?

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
I'm serious!

Obama runs LYING adds about Bain Capital actions TWO YEARS after Romney left Bain Capital and NOW Obama will keep Bain Capital donations to his campaign????????? BWHAHAHAHAA!

If Rommny doesn't scream this all over the place, I know conservatives will and I already started by adding to Twitter.

President Obama Won’t Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

President Obama Won’t Be Returning His Donations From Bain Capital | Politicker

Is Obama TRYING to lose the election? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Because, if he isn't he sure looks like he is!

Now, I KNOW what the paid, er I mean volunteer liberal/spin doctors will say on this site. They will either keep quiet and hope the issue goes away, or they will try to scream about Romney's "crimes" and try to dismiss this utter hypocrisy by Obama.

Either way it's going to be fun to watch. I suggest getting some popcorn now and watch the show! :popcorn:

Oh and btw, :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm serious!

Obama runs LYING adds about Bain Capital actions TWO YEARS after Romney left Bain Capital and NOW Obama will keep Bain Capital donations to his campaign????????? BWHAHAHAHAA!

If Rommny doesn't scream this all over the place, I know conservatives will and I already started by adding to Twitter.

Though the Obama campaign has repeatedly attacked Mitt Romney for his career at Bain Capital, President Obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three Bain executives. His campaign press secretary, Ben LaBolt told The Politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

Now, I KNOW what the paid, er I mean volunteer liberal/spin doctors will say on this site. They will either keep quiet and hope the issue goes away, or they will try to scream about Romney's "crimes" and try to dismiss this utter hypocrisy by Obama.

Either way it's going to be fun to watch. I suggest getting some popcorn now and watch the show! :popcorn:

$7500 dollars won't buy enough toilet paper for obamaa.. :lol::lol::lol:

i'm serious!

Obama runs lying adds about bain capital actions two years after romney left bain capital and now obama will keep bain capital donations to his campaign????????? Bwhahahahaa!

If rommny doesn't scream this all over the place, i know conservatives will and i already started by adding to twitter.

president obama won’t be returning his donations from bain capital

though the obama campaign has repeatedly attacked mitt romney for his career at bain capital, president obama still accepted $7,500 in campaign contributions from three bain executives. His campaign press secretary, ben labolt told the politicker the president has no intention of giving the money back.

president obama won’t be returning his donations from bain capital | politicker

is obama trying to lose the election? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now, i know what the paid, er i mean volunteer liberal/spin doctors will say on this site. They will either keep quiet and hope the issue goes away, or they will try to scream about romney's "crimes" and try to dismiss this utter hypocrisy by obama.

lol :)

Another thread about three guys working at Bain giving 75 hundred dollars to Obama? Bain hasn't given him anything, just three guys who work there. Reality and what Republicans imagine diverge once again.

I'm serious!

It's not a huge donation, true! But it IS Bain Capital money. And after Obama running that lying add about Bain Capital, this SMACKS of hypocrisy to High Heaven! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Another thread about three guys working at Bain giving 75 hundred dollars to Obama? Bain hasn't given him anything, just three guys who work there. Reality and what Republicans imagine diverge once again.

Well then ROMNEY IS ONLY A GUY WHO WORKED AT BAIN CAPITAL, TOO, YOU BIG HYPOCRITE!

And Romney was NO LONGER WORKING AT BAIN CAPITAL, yet Obama has run adds holding Romney accountable for Bain Capital actions LONG after Romney left.

Sorry rdean, you can't spin your way out of this one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What? No other liberal wants to try and twist and turn in the wind for Obama?

Come on! Step up to the plate. I'm ready!

BATTER UP!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have thought and stated this off and on since he took office. I don't believe Obama enjoys being President. At all. Oh, he loves the perks, he loves the applause, he truly loves the campaigning and speaking in front of large audiences but the job itself? He knows he sucks at it and appears often times to simply not grasp what it is, what it entails, to be president. He knows he's not qualified - never was - and there are many times when utter stupidity comes from the WH (or a spokesperson/worker bee) and one can't help but wonder 'wtff??' He's too narcissistic to not run (his elitist ego can not comprehend this and his thin skin would rupture at the mere thought of not running) so the next best thing? Self sabotage via idiocy.

He truly should have become a real professor at Hahvahd so he could listen to the sound of his voice on a daily basis as he received accolades from his swooning students without having to actually, you know, work. He missed his calling.

I wonder . . . . . if he had followed this path do you think he'd use de teleprompters in his lectures? No doubt!

I have thought and stated this off and on since he took office. I don't believe Obama enjoys being President. At all. Oh, he loves the perks, he loves the applause, he truly loves the campaigning and speaking in front of large audiences but the job itself? He knows he sucks at it and appears often times to simply not grasp what it is, what it entails, to be president. He knows he's not qualified - never was - and there are many times when utter stupidity comes from the WH (or a spokesperson/worker bee) and one can't help but wonder 'wtff??' He's too narcissistic to not run (his elitist ego can not comprehend this and his thin skin would rupture at the mere thought of not running) so the next best thing? Self sabotage via idiocy.

He truly should have become a real professor at Hahvahd so he could listen to the sound of his voice on a daily basis as he received accolades from his swooning students without having to actually, you know, work. He missed his calling.

I wonder . . . . . if he had followed this path do you think he'd use de teleprompters in his lectures? No doubt!

Oh, I think he wants to win reelection. I just don't think he or his team know how to do it.

All they have is what worked in 2008, and that isn't going to work again, because this time Obama has a real record he has to run on, and it isn't a good record.

So, all he has left is attacking Romney and everything he tries blows up in his face.

First it was the Dog thing (see avatar above :lol::lol::lol: ) Now, it's Bain Capital, and that is blowing up in his face.

It's hilarious to watch.

Obama couldn't make himself look like a bigger ass if he tried!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I think he wants to win reelection. I just don't think he or his team know how to do it.

All they have is what worked in 2008, and that isn't going to work again, because this time Obama has a real record he has to run on, and it isn't a good record.

So, all he has left is attacking Romney and everything he tries blows up in his face.

First it was the Dog thing (see avatar above :lol::lol::lol: ) Now, it's Bain Capital, and that is blowing up in his face.

It's hilarious to watch.

ohh yes he can make a bigger ass of himself !! watch him crank up the hate an division in the next 5 mths !! after all he is a community organizer !!

Last edited:

It's hilarious to watch.

That's just it . ... he wants to win - folks with NPO cannot compute not winning - he HAS to win but at the same time he doesn't want to win .. . .because he sucks at the job and he doesn't like the job. Hmmm, quite the conundrum.

So what does he and his team do? Bumbling shit like this. That way if he DOES lose? He can just blame ... well, everyone else. Teflon Barry.

You have to give him credit, he has his m.o. down to a science. Yes. He. Does!

It's hilarious to watch.

ohh yes he can make a bigger ass of himself !! watch him crank up the hate an division in the next 5 mths !! after all he is a community organizer !!

Oh, you are right about that! Good point. He's already doing that with the George Zimmerman thing. (You don't think Obama didn't have a hand in how the media is covering that? White Hispanic, indeed!)

It's hilarious to watch.

That's just it . ... he wants to win - folks with NPO cannot compute not winning - he HAS to win but at the same time he doesn't want to win .. . .because he sucks at the job and he doesn't like the job. Hmmm, quite the conundrum.

So what does he and his team do? Bumbling shit like this. That way if he DOES lose? He can just blame ... well, everyone else. Teflon Barry.

You have to give him credit, he has his m.o. down to a science. Yes. He. Does!

I frankly think Obama is such a narcissist that he doesn't believe he can lose.

But he's definitely fumbling the ball right now. We will have to stay tuned and see if he gets his $#it together or keeps on being bumbling.

The scariest thing about all of this is that he may actually have a chance to be re-elected. It baffles me that people will actually vote for this guy again!! :cuckoo:

Because some people are just like Obama. They can't admit they were wrong. Thus they could not have been wrong when they voted for Obama in 2008, thus they will do it again.

It's hilarious to watch.

I am 100% with Zoom's opinion that Barry knows he's in way way way over his head when it comes to the tough job part of being the president. No experience whatsoever and not smart enough to surround himself with folks to compensate for it. He's a babe in the executive/management woods if ever there was one, and I'd bet he's fine with not getting to a second term.

After all, ex-president isn't a bad gig for a guy who loves the spotlight like Barry does. Some initial embarrassment but it passes, and it's not like there isn't fairly recent precedent for it in both parties, see Carter and Bush 41. He'd still be a young guy with absolutely no responsibilities in the word and the ability and plenty of opportunities to make millions of dollars doing the Slick Willie dance wherever someone's willing to pony up huge bucks for it.

Anyway, should be a fun few months coming up.

It's hilarious to watch.

I am 100% with Zoom's opinion that Barry knows he's in way way way over his head when it comes to the tough job part of being the president. No experience whatsoever and not smart enough to surround himself with folks to compensate for it. He's a babe in the executive/management woods if ever there was one, and I'd bet he's fine with not getting to a second term.

After all, ex-president isn't a bad gig for a guy who loves the spotlight like Barry does. Some initial embarrassment but it passes, and it's not like there isn't fairly recent precedent for it in both parties, see Carter and Bush 41. He'd still be a young guy with absolutely no responsibilities in the word and the ability and plenty of opportunities to make millions of dollars doing the Slick Willie dance wherever someone's willing to pony up huge bucks for it.

Anyway, should be a fun few months coming up.

I can't agree. I think he's a narcissist. He believes he's the 2nd coming (like Christ) when it it comes to changing this country into a socialist utopia. And if there is ANY problems happening, it's all the "Republican's/Bush's fault.

Even if he loses I think he will go on claiming it's all racism and a Republican conspiracy is why he lost.

This guy is not capable of accepting he's in over his head.

Forum List

Back