Hypocrite pro-lifers vote for Romney who agree's with abortion.

Democrats are using abortion to change the focus of the campaign away from the economy to abortion because that's their sweet spot. It's not the economy, it's abortion. It's not the Benghazi Bungle, it's abortion. It's the last issue that they have. They are betting it will be enough.

I came on here last night having 3 people call me a baby killer, otherwise I would have not even brought this up. Just like I haven't over the last 3 elections, 2 when Bush the christian was the only way to vote for the brainwashed pro-lifer.
Yours is the 2nd one now going at me for even bringing it up calling me desperate, sorry I am not as shallow as you put me into the category of.

Right.

People who argue for the *right* of women to kill their babies aren't baby killers.

They just support OTHER people killing babies.

Democrats are using abortion to change the focus of the campaign away from the economy to abortion because that's their sweet spot. It's not the economy, it's abortion. It's not the Benghazi Bungle, it's abortion. It's the last issue that they have. They are betting it will be enough.

I came on here last night having 3 people call me a baby killer, otherwise I would have not even brought this up. Just like I haven't over the last 3 elections, 2 when Bush the christian was the only way to vote for the brainwashed pro-lifer.
Yours is the 2nd one now going at me for even bringing it up calling me desperate, sorry I am not as shallow as you put me into the category of.

Right.

People who argue for the *right* of women to kill their babies aren't baby killers.

They just support OTHER people killing babies.

Are you just stupid or do you not read previous posts, as said many times in this thread both parties have people who are Not one issue voters. Geeeez
Go back to Oz until you want to be part of a conversation.

I would love a progressive to trot out a single woman, in the history of the world, who has made a case for the horror of being forced to bear a child of rape.

Certainly, since they're so certain it will happen apace the minute abortion becomes illegal, there must be records of it happening prior to 1972. Or even since 1972.

What would a rape victim have done before Roe? Likely she would have had no choice but to have that baby. Duh.

So please find one who has spoken of the horrors and regrets of being *forced* to bear the product of rape.

Try asking your grandmother

In IL all the Democratic mailers are about is this GOP candidate is extreme on abortion. Abortion abortion abortion, there is nothing how to fix the economy or the deficit (other than I will raise taxes on millionaires and billionaires).

He doesn't agree with abortion anyway. This thread is just another example of dems throwing lies out there to try to keep people from voting for him. They did it before the debates, and when he proved during the debates that every single thing they said about him was a lie, they started on the abortion tack.

It's just another lie generated by the souless.

I would love a progressive to trot out a single woman, in the history of the world, who has made a case for the horror of being forced to bear a child of rape.

Certainly, since they're so certain it will happen apace the minute abortion becomes illegal, there must be records of it happening prior to 1972. Or even since 1972.

What would a rape victim have done before Roe? Likely she would have had no choice but to have that baby. Duh.

You whiney ass baby negging! Right backatcha Baby murderer.

So if all these women pre-RvW were being *forced* to bear the product of rape, then surely there must be a bunch of testimonies of the horror of being forced to bear a baby that is the product of rape.

So go ahead and present those, noom.

Get off your high horse and pointy fingers, judging people who vote democratic.
You point your fingers and call democrats baby killers, yet your voting for a man who agree's with the same thing.
Until you get a candidate who is 100% pro-life,
Sit down and shut up.......

Try not to make excuses for the baby killer man.......

Gov. Romney disagrees with Richard Mourdock, and Mr. Mourdock’s comments do not reflect Gov. Romney’s views. We disagree on the policy regarding exceptions for rape and incest

Romney disagrees with Mourdock, but still supports him - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

So you are admitting that abortion does in fact kill babies

So please find one who has spoken of the horrors and regrets of being *forced* to bear the product of rape.

I am sure there are many, but I doubt you would care about them.

So if all these women pre-RvW were being *forced* to bear the product of rape, then surely there must be a bunch of testimonies of the horror of being forced to bear a baby that is the product of rape.

So go ahead and present those, noom.

Just because no one went public, doesn't mean such cases don't exist.

Forum List

Back