Hypocrite Michael Moore: Let's Start a Revolution Against the Rich

It does, especially when you consider those in the first group are, on average, workers with more education and job experience.

You can be a teacher with 4 years of college.

Many people in the private sector ALSO have college degrees. They too paid for college.

Notice the disparity in benefits.

Why does a teacher deserve that much more in benefits?

How funny..
He is Preaching to the very people HE MADE MILLIONS OFF OF with his Crockumentaries that they PAID TO go watch.
yet they don't get it.

good gawd, laugh my ass off.:lol:

Polk here obviously doesn't see the irony in a multi-millionaire telling the unwashed masses that they need to wage a revolution against the evil rich.

How funny..
He is Preaching to the very people HE MADE MILLIONS OFF OF with his Crockumentaries that they PAID TO go watch.
yet they don't get it.

And you may notice those same people here are doing what they always do - shift the topic so it's still technically on-topic, but avoids the more serious consequences of sticking to the intention of the subject. Keep the liberals' feet to the fire; it's cruel, but it really is fun to watch them squirm, especially after the panic from last November's elections have set in. Mocking the tea party didn't work, and probably backfired.. Without mockery to deflect facts, what do they have to work with?

Yes. Moore is a boor. He and George Goldfinger Soros are the ultimate hypocrites, and their fans are the ultimate suckers.

It does, especially when you consider those in the first group are, on average, workers with more education and job experience.

You can be a teacher with 4 years of college.

Many people in the private sector ALSO have college degrees. They too paid for college.

Notice the disparity in benefits.

Why does a teacher deserve that much more in benefits?

People in the private sector with college degrees make significantly more than teachers do. Where are you going with this? I'd love for you to find a private sector job requiring a college degree that pays out 80k in total compensation to people with 20 years of experience.

How funny..
yet they don't get it.

Polk here obviously doesn't see the irony in a multi-millionaire telling the unwashed masses that they need to wage a revolution against the evil rich.

I think it's a pretty stupid argument that to advocate on behalf of the poor, you have to be poor yourself. What that argument actually boils down to is that no one is allowed to speak on behalf of the poor.

Forum List

Back