Hypocrite-in-Chief

• Banned
The Blaze? Glenn Beck? Wow...must be really true...

How many times are you going to say that? Try actually responding to the content. I don't know why I bother with you. It's no wonder most here just mock you instead of trying to engage you because this is the type of reply they get.

P.S. She posted one minute after the original post which tells you all you need to know about Shitting Bull. She pulls his comments from her ass.

Last edited:
The funny thing to me is that there is Audio there --- It isn't as if somebody made it up...

I just ignore lakota. Nothing to offer for/to either side of the coin.

• Banned
The funny thing to me is that there is Audio there --- It isn't as if somebody made it up...

I just ignore lakota. Nothing to offer for/to either side of the coin.

I agree. I've tried at other times to engage her but in the end you wind up lowering yourself to her level.

She does this shit day and night. Makes it up as she goes along or finds some article with a sentence or two that she thinks makes he point. Then she gets shredded and starts another thread.

• Banned
You Teabilly fucksticks are hilarious.

What did I tell you.? Twice tonight she used the same crack that she likely picked up on some libby site.

Stick the fuckstick up your ass. Maybe it will jar what's left of your brain into reality.

Last edited:
The employment picture in the last years of the BUSH II regime were a nightmare.

Or has some of you already forgotten that?

Is having amnesia a requirement to be a partisan?

I think it must be.

The employment picture in the last years of the BUSH II regime were a nightmare.

I think it must be.

You mean the years where both the senate and the house were ran by the dems standing in the way of job creation?

I think it must be.

You mean the years where both the senate and the house were ran by the dems standing in the way of job creation?

What fuking horse shit.

So you are saying that the Rethugs in Congress were led by such weak leaders that they couldn't take their wonderful job creation package to the American people and have the people put the pressure on the Dems to pass their wonderful jobs package.

Or did they do that and Obama vetoed it?

Or did the cutting of taxes for the ultra rich and the defunding of Planned Parenthood get in the way of selling the Repubs wonderful jobs package?

Weak pitiful leadership by rethugs in congress is the problem I guess.

I think it must be.

What fuking horse shit.

So you are saying that the Rethugs in Congress were led by such weak leaders that they couldn't take their wonderful job creation package to the American people and have the people put the pressure on the Dems to pass their wonderful jobs package.

Or did they do that and Obama vetoed it?

Or did the cutting of taxes for the ultra rich and the defunding of Planned Parenthood get in the way of selling the Repubs wonderful jobs package?

Weak pitiful leadership by rethugs in congress is the problem I guess.

yea your right Zeke....but the other side aint exactly an example of "strong" leadership now is it?.......

That's your retort?
CNN reported it! My goodness I thought next to Obama, you worshiped Blitzer as the paragon (for you means "model of perfection") of truth.

To all you others with OPEN minds and yet undecided.. remember Obama has told us in his OWN words these statements.. statements that certainly aren't positive, helpful and conducive to encouraging businesses to hire people!!!

"So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
You know NOW he is OK with higher gas prices..he said so!! " Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices"!

To all you rationale, NON-"Leakyhota" idiot types.. what person let alone a President would EVER tell people these outrageous totally negative comments? Surely there is a "compromise" in those above statements isn't there?

I mean does Obama really understand what "bankrupt" means.. more unemployed people?
Does he understand "skyrocket" means go UP??? Surely he could compromise with all his "expertise"!
And why would he want "higher gas prices" I mean most logical business oriented people understand "lower prices means more customers"!

AH... but see we aren't dealing with a logical, intelligent business-savvy person with Obama... he according to Wikipedia is a "community organizer"!

And these people depend ON DISRUPTION, Protests, riots in the street to get their way..
So is that Obama's intent???

That's your retort?
CNN reported it! My goodness I thought next to Obama, you worshiped Blitzer as the paragon (for you means "model of perfection") of truth.

To all you others with OPEN minds and yet undecided.. remember Obama has told us in his OWN words these statements.. statements that certainly aren't positive, helpful and conducive to encouraging businesses to hire people!!!

"So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,
“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
You know NOW he is OK with higher gas prices..he said so!! " Obama said "I'd like higher gas prices"!

To all you rationale, NON-"Leakyhota" idiot types.. what person let alone a President would EVER tell people these outrageous totally negative comments? Surely there is a "compromise" in those above statements isn't there?

I mean does Obama really understand what "bankrupt" means.. more unemployed people?
Does he understand "skyrocket" means go UP??? Surely he could compromise with all his "expertise"!
And why would he want "higher gas prices" I mean most logical business oriented people understand "lower prices means more customers"!

AH... but see we aren't dealing with a logical, intelligent business-savvy person with Obama... he according to Wikipedia is a "community organizer"!

And these people depend ON DISRUPTION, Protests, riots in the street to get their way..
So is that Obama's intent???

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Here we're dealing with the party symbolized by a jackass. Need one say more.

Forum List

Back