Hypocrite Hillary Clinton Paid Women Staffers 28% Less Than Men

Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.

During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a report by Washington Free Beacon.

Analyzing data obtained from official Senate expenditure reports, Free Beacon concluded that the median annual salary for female staffers was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for men, between 2002 to 2008.

That’s about a 28 percent gender wage gap:

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn’t Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/257200-hillary-clinton-paid-female-staff-28-percent-less-men/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=ijreview&utm_campaign=Politics

The story isn't true. It's a manipulation of numbers to tell a lie.
You're a sheep, how does it feel like?

I proved the story isn't true. With a link. Go read it.
Let me guess media matters?

Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.

During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a report by Washington Free Beacon.

Analyzing data obtained from official Senate expenditure reports, Free Beacon concluded that the median annual salary for female staffers was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for men, between 2002 to 2008.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/257200-hillary-clinton-paid-female-staff-28-percent-less-men/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=ijreview&utm_campaign=Politics

No, but what's the difference? The OP cited a rightwing propaganda site with no credible link.

No, but what's the difference? The OP cited a rightwing propaganda site with no credible link.
Because a left wing bullshit site started this rumor.

Oh what fun it will be REVISITING all these MSM forgotten scandals of the Hildebeast!

Clintons-Again-NRD-600.jpg

She spent less government money and you're mad? What happened to personal responsibility? Weren't these slits supposed to ask for more cash? If she can get them cheap why should she pay more? You'd better make up your mind what you believe in little partisan. Are people responsible for getting their own paychecks or not?

Always playing games instead of admitting that Hillary is nothing but a hypocrite. She could have paid the men 28% less and then it would have saved money and ensured equal pay for men and women. But she didn't do that.

The issue at hand is equal pay for men and women. Hillary has done plenty of harping on the subject, but turns out she is guilty of treating them unequal.

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

People can ask for raises, but Hillary was more generous with men than women from the start. If you are qualified for a job and don't like what is being offered, go someplace else. Not all jobs are offered by hypocrites.

You're trying to attack me despite me never having said anything like what you are insinuating. You are just too chicken shit to slam Hillary so you deflect.
She paid the rates required to get them to work for her. When did it become her job to make life fair?
The same time as when Republicans campaigning on family values fall short of their goal.
Why is Newt Gingrich a hypocrite and hillary clinton is not?

So, that makers her a good capitalist. What's your problem, you don't believe in equality anyway.

You are good at repeating lame talking points and are dead wrong. I believe in equality. People with equal qualifications deserve equal pay.

Hillary isn't practicing capitalism. That has nothing to do with it. She wasn't creating wealth while in Washington. She was merely dipping into the tax payer money and she opted to dole it out in a way that slighted the women on her staff. That just makes her a hypocrite. What she says does not match her actions.
Does the Secretary of State actually determine what the people working for the State Department make? Does he or she sit down with all of their employees and negotiate their salaries with them one on one?

CORRECTION: Does a SENATOR sit down and negotiate salaries one on one with their staff? And do they all put in equal work for equal pay? Are all staffer jobs equal in work load?

Without knowing whether all staff positions are equal in workload and responsibility, then we cant really know if "hillary" is part of the problem of women being paid less for the same job responsibilities than men.

It is very possible and maybe even likely the women were paid less for the same position than the men were...but I am not sure this blogger or Fox News gave us enough info to determine such?

And do you believe women are being paid less for the same work in the marketplace or do you think this is mere whining from the women about a bunch of nothing?
She could've gave them raises, she is the problem.
JK, I dont know where you are getting this from or why you guys on the right are always so anxious to accept everything you read from the rightwing media that is negative towards Liberals or Democrats, but honestly, you all need to get some better research skills to verify what you are TOLD and what you are encouraged to spread around as if it is truth, so help me God.... You guys have been just terrible with all the LIES you can spill for truths...it's just unbelievable how gullible you ALL are...you've left your common sense and ability to research on your own and critical thinking at the wayside, I am embarrassed for all of you....

NY'r gave a web site that lists senator clintons staff and their salaries by name and how many months they worked for her....

1/3 of her staff were males, 2/3rds female, and all high paying staff positions were held by females, not males.....

SO THE ENTIRE OP BY Clementine was simply a LIE to get you all going by your puppet masters....

This should bother you, and make you all learn from your mistakes, but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo, of course you all won't change....it's mind boggling, truly is............

So, that makers her a good capitalist. What's your problem, you don't believe in equality anyway.

You are good at repeating lame talking points and are dead wrong. I believe in equality. People with equal qualifications deserve equal pay.

Hillary isn't practicing capitalism. That has nothing to do with it. She wasn't creating wealth while in Washington. She was merely dipping into the tax payer money and she opted to dole it out in a way that slighted the women on her staff. That just makes her a hypocrite. What she says does not match her actions.
Does the Secretary of State actually determine what the people working for the State Department make? Does he or she sit down with all of their employees and negotiate their salaries with them one on one?

CORRECTION: Does a SENATOR sit down and negotiate salaries one on one with their staff? And do they all put in equal work for equal pay? Are all staffer jobs equal in work load?

Without knowing whether all staff positions are equal in workload and responsibility, then we cant really know if "hillary" is part of the problem of women being paid less for the same job responsibilities than men.

It is very possible and maybe even likely the women were paid less for the same position than the men were...but I am not sure this blogger or Fox News gave us enough info to determine such?

And do you believe women are being paid less for the same work in the marketplace or do you think this is mere whining from the women about a bunch of nothing?
JK, I dont know where you are getting this from or why you guys on the right are always so anxious to accept everything you read from the rightwing media that is negative towards Liberals or Democrats, but honestly, you all need to get some better research skills to verify what you are TOLD and what you are encouraged to spread around as if it is truth, so help me God.... You guys have been just terrible with all the LIES you can spill for truths...it's just unbelievable how gullible you ALL are...you've left your common sense and ability to research on your own and critical thinking at the wayside, I am embarrassed for all of you....

NY'r gave a web site that lists senator clintons staff and their salaries by name and how many months they worked for her....

1/3 of her staff were males, 2/3rds female, and all high paying staff positions were held by females, not males.....

SO THE ENTIRE OP BY Clementine was simply a LIE to get you all going by your puppet masters....

This should bother you, and make you all learn from your mistakes, but nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo, of course you all won't change....it's mind boggling, truly is............
Link?

As soon as I opened the OP link, there was a "gotcha" photo of Clinton. A sure sign this was a web site with a heavy bias.

Sure enough, the OP article spoke about a "report" by another web site, which also turns out to have a heavy anti-Clinton bias: Hillary Clinton Washington Free Beacon

Since then, some OBJECTIVE links to Clinton's Senate staff's salaries have been provided.

Gee, I wonder which links the rubes will read.

Link?
Lol, if Hillary becomes president, she will have to get a dildo. So all these people have something to suck on.

In the objective links, I don't see comparable jobs where a woman is being paid less than a man.

However, this will still bite Clinton in the ass because the whole "women being paid 72 cents" figures the Left throws around are just as bogus as the OP article is. The Democrats' own weapon has been turned on them, so there is some Schadenfreude to be enjoyed in this matter.

She spent less government money and you're mad? What happened to personal responsibility? Weren't these slits supposed to ask for more cash? If she can get them cheap why should she pay more? You'd better make up your mind what you believe in little partisan. Are people responsible for getting their own paychecks or not?
Liberals are the ones whining about equal pay, but are the worst ones to actually do it. Especially Obama.

I wonder how many of the liberal elite are paying "illegals" about a quarter of the amount they would pay a citizen for doing similar duties??

Greg

Link?
Lol, if Hillary becomes president, she will have to get a dildo.

There's your chance to get off welfare.

Forum List

Back