Hypocrite and Failure In Chief

clevergirl

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWVL7TptQ24&feature=player_embedded]Obama Un-narrated Documentary/Review (in his own words) - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't it just grate your teeth to have some pompous BUTT preaching to you about what YOU SHOULD do and yet he obviously doesn't practice what he preaches???

Obama preaches: "It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"

BUT the "HYPOCRITE-In-Chief"'s brother still lives in a $12/year hut and had to borrow money from a stranger for health bills!

Obama is the epitome of a lying politician drunk on his own rhetoric and power.

Obama is the epitome of a lying politician drunk on his own rhetoric and power.

BUT Obama TOLD us what his qualification for Presidency in his book Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

This explains his ONE skill, i.e. using TRICKS and TACTICS to FOOL people.. especially fearful people!!!

Fortunately NOW he has a record of FAILURES and there WILL be LESS people he can FOOL the 2nd time!

It was the white vote at 76% of all votes caste that made the difference when 44% were cast for Obama in 2008!

Today those same white voters are polling at 38% will vote for Obama.. NOT enough to win election!

Well,
Mitt-Romney-Flip-Flop.jpg
at least with Mittens you know exactly where he stands on an issue.

Fortunately NOW he has a record of FAILURES and there WILL be LESS people he can FOOL the 2nd time!

It was the white vote at 76% of all votes caste that made the difference when 44% were cast for Obama in 2008!

Today those same white voters are polling at 38% will vote for Obama.. NOT enough to win election!

They were enlightened in 2008. It's 2012, they must be racist.

President Obama 3.6

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 319 Governor Romney 219

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

At last, a gain for Romney!

Florida President Obama 2.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Ohio President Obama 3.0

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

Virginia Governor Romney 0.8

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama

A gain for Romney. But without Florida and Ohio, Romney has not a chance.

Forum List

Back