Hypocrisy

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The Dems are full of it.

Under Bush any use of the War on Terror as a political boost was roundly booed and disdained. Called out of Bounds.

For Obama they embrace it.

For Bush 6 trillion in debt in 8 years was a horrible record. For Obama 6 trillion in 4 years with no end in sight is applauded.

During the Bush years the dems demanded bipartisan support. Obama and the dems ignored and shut out the Republicans at every turn.

Under Bush any arrest in the United States for terrorism was claimed by the dems as a set up and a lie. Under Obama every arrest is a victory lap.

Bush visited the troops, bad. Obama visits the troops good.

Rich Kerry was nominated to run for President and no mention made of his fortune. Romney is criticized roundly for being rich.

Bush signing statements were bad, Obama signing statements are good.

Shall I go on?

Oh, hypocrasy! I thought you meant hypocrisy. Carry on.

:rolleyes:

tumblr_lhx12di09a1qz6l95o1_500.jpg

Yeah, I know. It's that pesky DanK. Somehow I thought you'd listen and apply. My bad.

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

Yeah, I know. It's that pesky DanK. Somehow I thought you'd listen and apply. My bad.

I can't think of what "Changes" you are referring to other then the fact that we've asked (we've always asked) for our moderation team to be courteous to the membership and act like a moderator. Flaming users left and right isn't something we want the people who lead the site doing. You should lead by example.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5079592-post145.html

Holy Fucking Shit you are a Crybaby... :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back