Hypocrisy Supreme

What's hilarious is the several numbers of likely pro-abortionists who support the murder of approximately 1.6 million unborn children per year in the United States getting all emotional and hooting and hollering about 20 children who were murdered at Sandy Hook. Hypocrites...the whole lot of them! Talk about "enablers". They just plain and simply have no standing in getting snooty and acting all holier-than-thou! Phony mongrels!

You know what is so stupid about you rabid lifers?

You probably think that if the child of a pro choicer was killed, that person shouldn't shed a tear over them. Because that is essentially what you are saying, you sick fuck.

You know what is so stupid about you rabid pro-abortionists?

You DEFINITELY think it's okay to form opinions and make accusations based on what you believe people "probably think". How much respect should we have for someone who calls someone else a "sick fuck" based on "You PROBABLY think this thing that I just pulled out of my rancid ass, and IF you do . . ."?

Here's an idea, sociopath. How about you just concentrate on coming up with your own thoughts before you start trying to branch out into thinking for those who are already advanced far beyond you in the skill?

What's hilarious is the several numbers of likely pro-abortionists who support the murder of approximately 1.6 million unborn children per year in the United States getting all emotional and hooting and hollering about 20 children who were murdered at Sandy Hook. Hypocrites...the whole lot of them! Talk about "enablers". They just plain and simply have no standing in getting snooty and acting all holier-than-thou! Phony mongrels!

You know what is so stupid about you rabid lifers?

You probably think that if the child of a pro choicer was killed, that person shouldn't shed a tear over them. Because that is essentially what you are saying, you sick fuck.

Why would they shed a tear over them, is my question. They probably didn't want it in the first place. And, the only sick fucks here are hypocrites like you.

So someone who gives birth to, and raises a child who dies at the age of five, shouldn't shed a tear because they probably didn't want the kid to begin with?

You lifers make me sick.

Relax, Abortion has no other effect than to reduce the amount of future liberals voting in elections. Most abortions are overwhelmingly accomplished by liberals who are dependent on the government (i.e. cant afford a child) who wanted the instant gratification of sex and whose lack of self responsibility will likely lead to anohter welfare baby who will mimic the voting habits of the Obama loving welfare queen that spawned them. Outlawing abortion will only lead to a bunch of shiftless, lazy, and dependent liberals screwing everything on two legs and asking for sugar daddy big government to take care of them.

Last edited:
So someone who gives birth to, and raises a child who dies at the age of five, shouldn't shed a tear because they probably didn't want the kid to begin with?

You lifers make me sick.

You didn't answer my question. Why would they?

Relax, Abortion has no other effect than to reduce the amount of future liberals voting in elections. Most abortions are overwhelmingly accomplished by liberals who are dependent on the government (i.e. cant afford a child) who wanted the instant gratification of sex and whose lack of self responsibility will likely lead to anohter welfare baby who will mimic the voting habits of the Obama loving welfare queen that spawned them. Outlawing abortion will only lead to a bunch of shiftless, lazy, and dependent liberals screwing everything on two legs and asking for sugar daddy big government to take care of them.

Probably true with many. However, I suspect many leftists' kids grow up likely rebelling against their parent's/parents' political ideology and find themselves adopting more conservative ideals, just to piss them off. Probably pretty embarrassing having leftist parents...too. So, they might have a tendency to want to not embarrass themselves further by acting like their parent(s).

hypocrisy?

I think that is tossed around a lot without justification. They don't see it hypocritical. When you define an unborn baby as something other than human, then it's obvious how they don't see hypocrisy there. It's alot harder not to feel bad about the death of a child when they are already born.

According to their viewpoints though, it's not hypocritical.

Hypocrite is a name tossed around alot. Sometimes it's accurate, but even when it is, there is really no point to try to point out to someone when they have a double standard. They almost never see it. And even if they did, it's quite possible they have a nuance or have factored in something you haven't see to reach their conclusion. It's usually a fruitless discussion to point out someones hypocrisy

This is great point that nobody else in here has made.

Leftists vociferously support murdering unborn babies (over 50 million and counting since 1973), but are horrified and angry and ready to gut the 2nd Amendment, because 20 small children were murdered by a mentally unstable monster.

I have made that point several times. My guessing is that there is an age requirement for them to give a damn.

This is great point that nobody else in here has made.

Leftists vociferously support murdering unborn babies (over 50 million and counting since 1973), but are horrified and angry and ready to gut the 2nd Amendment, because 20 small children were murdered by a mentally unstable monster.

I have made that point several times. My guessing is that there is an age requirement for them to give a damn.

There IS no point to your argument. Abortion is not even remotely related to the Sandy Hook incident.

Well the twenty kids at sandy hook were murdered.. Is that still a crime? Abortion is legal for a reason. kinda like owning a gun there are laws to protect people who want to make a life decision. Before Roe V. Wade women were dying in back alleys to have abortions for something they werent prepared to have. If they didnt the child was neglected or living in low income housing and most likely ended up in jail. Or people were forced to live a life of misery with mental retardation. I personally would like to have a child when I think Im ready and if an accident happens Im not going to ruin all three of our lives just because some people deem it morally wrong. Its not a living child, its a cell, thats how the supreme court and doctors ruled it and I accept their ruling as fact. Im in no way approving of partial birth abortions, but if you want to have an abortion within the first tri mester, go ahead. Not my life, not my bussiness.

But you have no problem completely ruining the child's life for your convenience.

You humanity is so under whelming better to kill it it might be this or that. or well its just not human enough for me yet,lets kill it,then we can get that jet ski and go to the show

When you people that say its just a cell not human,you are denying your own humanity

Republican you are not.

Has anyone ever been swayed by an internet discussion on abortion? Whats the point?

Has anyone been swayed on anything by an Internet discussion? What's the point in any of us even being here and for US Message Boards to exist? I'm not here to sway anyone. I'm basically just here to say my peace and get something off my chest and, if anyone finds any usefulness in what I might say? Then, so be it. It really doesn't matter to me one way or another...though. All I care about is that I've vented and said something I'd like to say, rather than hold it in and wish I had a medium for which to vent on. I'm under no illusion that anyone will be swayed to change their views on something and, if they ever do at some point, it isn't going to be in any short period of time. The only way in which they might change their view is if they have a life experience which leads them to think of something someone said on a message board and, that someone was right.

Forum List

Back