Hypocrisy of Free Speech

Obviously I meant the NFL.

The Bill of Rights do not protect speech in the private sector. There is not one Supreme Court case that you can cite that supports your views.
My view is that Kap still has his first amendment rights. You are the one claiming that since he works for the NFL he no longer has them. Can you show us that exception?

He works for the 49's. It is not my job to produce something that does not exist. The Bill of Rights applies to the government. That is the most basic concept and purpose of the Bill of Rights.
Youre not making sense. How is working for the 49ers in any way something that takes your 1rst amendment rights from you?

thats like saying you are not an american citizen when you go to canada.

Do you know what the Bill of Rights is and its stated purpose?

Read the preamble and the first sentence of the Bill of Rights and tell me what you get from it.
I know much more about it than you obviously.

I already read it and explained it to you. What do you get when you read it? What is confusing you about its meaning?

It is obvious you enjoy trolling. There are plenty of people who enjoy engaging people with your skill-set. I am not one of them. Good luck.

Who is saying the government should arrest your Messiah? That's right....nobody. If you could take a peek from under your white sheet for a bit to actually read the 1st Amendment, you'd find that people have the right to Free Speech, they do not have the right to be free of criticism from other free Americans.

You sound like a tiny handed guy who needs a safe space free from being picked on.
You are touting the 1st Amendment every time it fits the leftist agenda yet I do not see any of you fighting for it on college campuses...

hypocriosy of free speech indeed. I have friends in the oakland bay area who when they go to A'S games,if they hold up signs that say-give us a new owner.they are forced to take them down even though they are not bothering anybody else in the stadium.free speeech my ass.that is just ONE of hundreds of examples of the hypocrisy of free speech written in the constitution which has never existed.

hypocriosy of free speech indeed. I have friends in the oakland bay area who when they go to A'S games,if they hold up signs that say-give us a new owner.they are forced to take them down even though they are not bothering anybody else in the stadium.free speeech my ass.that is just ONE of hundreds of examples of the hypocrisy of free speech written in the constitution which has never existed.
To be honest you dont get to practice free speech on someone elses property.

Brilliant thread, in particular as Trump has often attacked the First Amendment, in particular the part about freedom of the press, and has suggested passing laws against it:
Is the First Amendment safe from Donald Trump? - CNN.com
It's about time to abolish it. Since international companies bought up every major media outlet, it is used solely for destroying our country with anti-American propaganda.

In the wake of Colin Kaepernick's "protests", Leftists have been shouting the same justification for his ungrateful actions. "It's his 1st Amemdment Right!" they cry. Yet, when Trump, for instance, calls one fat girl fat, he is universally condemned by those same Liberals. Shouldn't we ALL be held to the same standard? We are, after all, created equal under God. If Trump wants to call O'Donnel fat then it should be well within his rights to do so without being criticized. Again, compare him to Kaepernick.
Trump calls an overweight girl fat, gets called a women-hater.
Kaepernick disrespects the flag of our great nation and all those -white and black- who sacrificed their lives to defend his rights, gets hailed as a hero and patriot.
Those who believe that the Constitution freedoms only apply to their particular beliefs -Left AND Right- need to pick up a copy and read it. The 1st is for ALL American citizens, not just Liberals.

The Liberal Motto on the First Amendment: "You are free to agree with me."

Forum List

Back