Hypocrisy: Hagel's war on women

Israel is the top U.S. interest in the Middle-East.

Barry and company want to change that.

He doesn't know or doesn't care that unless the U.S. converts to Islam we'll never be friends with anyone in the ME other than Israel.

LOL! No, it's not.

A reliable, stable and uninterrupted supply of petroleum is our #1 interest in the ME.

Israel isn't even in that same universe.

There is nothing to change about that, since that doesn't even exist.

You're welcome!

Oil supply is not Obama's #1 issue because we don't need their oil we have plenty of energy reserves here and we need to exploit those not only for the energy but the jobs and the revenue which it will create no brainer except for Obama and the libs..."you're welcome"

Yawn. Your historical pig-ignorance and fear of reality aren't my problem.

“I am pro-life with one exception — the life of the mother. I oppose taxpayer funded abortions. We must promote adoption and support the strengthening of American families. I will vote with and support the pro-life movement,” Hagel said in a piece of 1996 campaign literature, according to the Omaha World Herald.

Then Senate-candidate Hagel said that he “tightened” his position on abortion after he said he discovered that abortion in the case of rape and incest are “rare” according to multiple local press reports.

“As I looked at those numbers, if I want to prevent abortions, I don’t think those two exceptions are relevant,” Hagel said, according to the Omaha paper.

Voting record:

- Voted YES on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
- Voted YES on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
- Voted YES on barring HHS grants to organizations that perform abortions. (Oct 2007)
- Voted NO on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
- Voted YES on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
- Voted NO on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
- Voted YES on criminal penalty for harming unborn fetus during other crime. (Mar 2004)
- Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions except for maternal life. (Mar 2003)
- Voted YES on maintaining ban on Military Base Abortions. (Jun 2000)
- Voted YES on banning partial birth abortions. (Oct 1999)
- Voted YES on banning human cloning. (Feb 1998)
- Rated 0% by NARAL, indicating a pro-life voting record. (Dec 2003)
- Rated 100% by the NRLC, indicating a pro-life stance. (Dec 2006)
- Prohibit transporting minors across state lines for abortion. (Jan 2008)
Chuck Hagel on Abortion
Link Each Copy And Paste To It's Source.

He was a Senator from 1997 to 2009, not 30 years ago. This issue has cost the GOP two Senate seats.

If liberals are hypocritical for supporting Hagel, according to your argument,

that would mean that conservatives are hypocritical for not supporting him.

So what's your point?

Hagel doesn't hate jews.

He just wants to put U.S. interests first in the middle east.

What is the problem with that?? :cool:

He doesn't know or doesn't care that unless the U.S. converts to Islam we'll never be friends with anyone in the ME other than Israel.

What do we gain by our extreme kowtowing to the interests of Israel?

Specifically...

Hagel doesn't hate jews.

Specifically...
A military position in the most volatile region in the world in the case of a thrid world war.

Specifically...
A military position in the most volatile region in the world in the case of a thrid world war.

That makes no sense.

We don't have a military position in Israel. We've fought 3 wars in the ME in the last 20 years or so and Israel didn't help us in any of them.

Specifically...

That makes no sense.

We don't have a military position in Israel. We've fought 3 wars in the ME in the last 20 years or so and Israel didn't help us in any of them.

And you know what intelligence as well as any clandestine operations that they may have provided, right? You can state it unequivocally, no doubt.

Last edited:

That makes no sense.

And you know what intelligence as well as any clandestine operations that they may have provided, right? You can state it unequivocally, no doubt.

I know - right or wrong - our real allies fought and died alongside Americans in those 3 wars.

That makes no sense.

I know - right or wrong - our real allies fought and died alongside Americans in those 3 wars.

Now try answering what you were asked.

Specifically...

That makes no sense.

We did not need to use it as a military position.

Never mind. You dont want to discuss this topic. You simply want to dictate.

I am not in the mood to be lectured by an ideologue.

Specifically...

If there's a third world war in that Region, that shitty little country Israel (as a French diplomat called it) will be the cause of it.

That makes no sense.

You mean like the Mossad telling the Bush Adminstration that Saddam had WMD's?

Oh, wait. Saddam didn't have WMD's. We just got manipulated into fighting a war against a country Israel was afraid of.

The reality- Most of the hostility towards the US in that region is because we support the Zionists. Has been the case since Nixon decided to bail out Golda Meir when Sadat was about to do the world a favor and push Israel in the sea.

Oh, wait. Saddam didn't have WMD's. We just got manipulated into fighting a war against a country Israel was afraid of.

The reality- Most of the hostility towards the US in that region is because we support the Zionists. Has been the case since Nixon decided to bail out Golda Meir when Sadat was about to do the world a favor and push Israel in the sea.

You are an asshole

Hagel doesn't hate jews.

Specifically...

And the answer is, as you see,

'Nothing'. We are, at great cost and for no vital interests, bound hand and foot to the state of Israel for one reason and one reason only,

the power of the pro-Israeli lobby in the US.

btw, the neocons hate Hagel, which barring any unrelated disqualifications, is more than enough reason to support him.

You are an asshole

Yes, I am. Doesn't detract from my point. If the Arabs had won the 1973 war and dissolved Israel, the world would be a lot better off today.

Most of them would have resettled in Europe and the US, some would have stayed, but you wouldn't have this constant source of greivence in that region.

So what if, in 1991, when Iraq and Kuwait went to war, we had decided that was a regional conflict between Arab nations that was none of our business,

at least not sufficiently 'our business' to compel us to get directly involved militarily, and we had stayed out of it, not unlike our pretty much staying out of the Iraq/Iran war ten years earlier,

why would that have had a worse outcome than the eventual outcome of what did happen?

Forum List

Back