Hypocrisy Galore

Patriot00

Rookie
Jul 11, 2018
Orange complains Obama plays too much Golf and plays more Golf than Obama.

Trump still outpaces Obama in time spent on the golf course

You got to give it to T, he knows his base is too dumb to question him with facts. He knows they will always come up with some theory that T playing more Golf than Obama really means T played less golf than Obama.

You Go republican. Dumb and Dumber should be your slogan. It perfectly represent T and your party.

I personally don't care how many times T played Golf, what I do care is Hypocrisy.

Yesterday it was why is Trump always late, while ignoring Obama was always late. Why did Trump separate 12,000 illegal children, while ignoring Obama separated 200,000 illegal children. The left's double standards and hypocrisy is off the charts. They are in spin and half truth mode 24/7.

You got to give it to T, he knows his base is too dumb to question him with facts. He knows they will always come up with some theory that T playing more Golf than Obama really means T played less golf than Obama.

You Go republican. Dumb and Dumber should be your slogan. It perfectly represent T and your party.

I personally don't care how many times T played Golf, what I do care is Hypocrisy.

Trump said in an interview during this trip that golf is the only exercise he gets.The Golden Fairy played golf, B Ball and rode his tricycle. He spent most of his time goofing off.

confirmed golf outings
as opposed to unconfirmed??!!!!!????WTF?
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
what's the difference?
So in some cases, we have to rely on reporters’ observations and those of private citizens who spotted Trump on the course and posted pictures on social media.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

....besides, golf is a mostly a white man's game..the blacks try to be like the whites by playing golf
...bball is for blacks

President Trump gets more done on the golf course than Hussein ever did in eight years of economic stagnation.
Did I not tell the dumb and dumber will find a way to support T ignoring the facts.
The fact is he was criticizing obama for playing too much Golf and plays more Golf. Can you deny he played more golf on a comparative bases ?. This is the heart of the argument.

In all the post, the right can never admit to any screw ups on anything at all. As I said in my first post I will support my country always and my party and Government when they are right. I have voted for both the party candidates and I can tell you for sure the right is totally screwed up. They have found a way to ignore facts and make excuses.

/----/ loonie tunes.jpg

Forum List

Back