Hypocrisy and Double Standard

Status
Not open for further replies.
President Trump and his supporters are treated so dreadfully unfair here on this forum. :crybaby:

Has this place always been so lousy with such insufferable crybabies?
We should be ashamed of ourselves

BTW... If you gonna accuse moderation of stuff that should be resolved without a stadium full of gawkers, ring up a COUPLE mods.. And include some friends (witnesses).. It all goes better that way....

I recommend hiring a lawyer from Whiner and Bickers... LOL

You tell her to go to Helen Waite in the Complaint Department...

You tell her to go to Helen Waite

Leave my sister out of it

Why are there a billion threads allowed to stand in the politics section that call Trump a secret Russian Agent, but when a fair comparison is made between Democrats and Nazis, it is immediately shuffled off to some nutty section of the forum!! If there is anything nutty, its calling Trump a Russian agent. Those are the threads that belong in the crazy section. My thread on a side by side comparison of Democrats and Nazis behaviors was methodical and systematic.

The double standard going on in this forum are palpable.

Also, my threads are being merged with other threads that say the exact opposite thing that my threads says. WTF!! We need fair and balanced mods, or some sort of check and balance or something.

Merges are done by TOPIC.. Not by the slant in the OP... If there's a left one and right one -- doesn't matter to the process if the topic is the same.. They ALL get merged or closed. And moderation has no CONTROL OVER how the merge places posts in a merge.. It goes by "time of post"... SOMETIMES -- we'll "cool" the title to something more moderate.. But that's ALL we do...

Threads that fail because they are contentious are not a "moderation problem"... It's more than likely it's NOT the OP that causes the move, but the brawl that follows...

Write BETTER OPs... Try to use moderation YOURSELF when you bring up a topic.. Save the piss/vinegar for the 3rd page... Your threads (both right and left and crazy) will have a better chance not suffering infant mortality...

Meister Kat WillHaftawaite Coyote AyeCantSeeYou Dont Taz Me Bro

Pretty much, when multiple threads start on the same topic we don’t look at who wrote them or the point of view, we merge and it goes to the oldest one.

We make some exceptions if threads are not stabished and merging might screw up the flow.

BTW... If you gonna accuse moderation of stuff that should be resolved without a stadium full of gawkers, ring up a COUPLE mods.. And include some friends (witnesses).. It all goes better that way....

I recommend hiring a lawyer from Whiner and Bickers... LOL

th

OR

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back