CDZ Hypocrisy alert, where are those who picked on Obama's experience?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
My goodness. I have found myself defending Donald's policies a bit with my friends and poor Mrs. Conway would have an easier job as working PR for ISIS.

Trump's ideas really aren't even as bad as he makes them seem. Then this silly stuff with his kid's clothing line.

Where are the folks who picked on Obama being a near rookie community organizer? :(

My goodness. I have found myself defending Donald's policies a bit with my friends and poor Mrs. Conway would have an easier job as working PR for ISIS.

Trump's ideas really aren't even as bad as he makes them seem. Then this silly stuff with his kid's clothing line.

Where are the folks who picked on Obama being a near rookie community organizer? :(

Trump actual ran a world wide business empire....the attacks on him are simply democrats trying to destroy an enemy....obama had no experience going into the Presidency, he was a "present" vote in the illinois senate and in the U.S. senate...and that was it...

Are his business dealings this haphazard?

FWIW I have mixed feelings on his business record.

But was he organized about it?

Talk to other accomplished businessmen at that level - he's widely regarded as a joke. And at this point,whatever narcissism he has going on seems to be heavily tinged with some form of mental defect. He's 70 years old, not very fit, and his father had Alzheimer's so there is a family history which increases his likelihood of developing it significantly.

If you look back at old interviews with him, he used to be a fair bit more well spoken, much less bombastic, etc. I think he's really teetering on the edge of mental incompetency.

Trump actual ran a world wide business empire....the attacks on him are simply democrats trying to destroy an enemy....obama had no experience going into the Presidency, he was a "present" vote in the illinois senate and in the U.S. senate...and that was it...
With numerous bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and possibly billions in debt.

And he was really good at his job.

Donald has some ideas. Using the "Muslim Ban" as an example, vetting people coming into the country is not a terrible idea. But to apply it to only certain countries and then not the one which caused most of the terrorist deaths ever in this country was just asking for trouble.

Ug, it is like he has a viable idea and does not allow additional input to round it out.

Is that historically a Trump problem?

Donald has some ideas. Using the "Muslim Ban" as an example, vetting people coming into the country is not a terrible idea. But to apply it to only certain countries and then not the one which caused most of the terrorist deaths ever in this country was just asking for trouble.

Ug, it is like he has a viable idea and does not allow additional input to round it out.

Is that historically a Trump problem?
You think they weren't vetted under Obama? Vetted for like two to five years? Know what you are saying before you answer. You don't want to look stupid.

My goodness. Disconnected sentences without a thread of logic.

This is a tough spirited crowd today!

Yeah guys or gals, with them attitudes you are driving me to defend points just to argue with you.

Forum List

Back