Hypocricy: Boston Mayor Supports Anti-Gay Mosque and Imam Calling for Death to Gays

Which Group Is Worse?

• Chick-O-Filet for being against gay marriage

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Menino's Imam Friend Calling to Execute Homosexuals

Votes: 14 82.4%

• Total voters
Well except for the fact that the 'company' isn't anti-gay and the truth is Kathy didn't say what he's quoted as saying. Bottom line was he was 'pro traditional marriage and family' not anything about gays. That's his beliefs and last I checked, he's entitled to them.

He is entitled to them and no one is saying otherwise.

He is also entitled to the repercussions that come with those beliefs.

Which is why boycotting a business you don't agree with or supporting because you do are common.

However, politicians denying permits is not fair for a legitimate business location. If the folks in the area don't support, it will close soon enough.

The mayor did not stop anyone from opening a rest.

Perhaps the asses in Massachusetts should deny permits for evangelical revival meetings in the state based on thought that evangelicals generally believe homosexuals to be abominable.

Perhaps the asses in Massachusetts should deny permits for evangelical revival meetings in the state based on thought that evangelicals generally believe homosexuals to be abominable.

No my Governor supports and actively helped an Imam raise money who calls for death as a penalty for being gay but tries to illegally shut down a business that comes out in favor of a traditional definition of marriage.

There is no reconciling that hypocricy.

NYC mayor: Chick-fil-A flap not govt's business | Fox News

Mayors of three cities--Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco--are on record that Chick-Fil-A franchises are not welcome in their cities because of Chick-Fil-A's support of traditional marriage and opposition to same sex marriage. Mayor Bloomberg of NYC is a strong advocate of same sex marriage but opposes restrictions on free enterprise based on political views.

The ACLU has gotten involved and though they too are strong advocates of same sex marriage, they oppose denying franchise privileges to Chick-Fil-A based on this issue. As they point out, if you can deny a business the right to do business based on their anti-gay marriage position, then there is nothing to deny a business the right to do business if it is pro same sex marriage.

Discuss and please try to keep it civil and on topic.

This is NOT about the pros and cons of same sex marriage, but rather the concept of denying a business ability to do business based purely on its social or political views.

I agree with Bloomberg. I wonder how many of those who showed support of C-f-L opposed the building of a Moslem Center near ground zero?

Now there is some hypocricy along the lines of this thread

Forum List

Back