hypocracy of Islam

Kathianne said:
For the same reasons it's most difficult in the accusations about the Gitmo and Koran problem, yet that isn't stopping Amnesty International or ACLU, so go for it!

We don't give a flying F if it is released prisoners making complaints, from one side or the other. Treat them all the same, right?
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. These abuses have been substantiated (admitted to) by the Bush administration. Are you saying they didn't happen? I thought we conformed to a higher standard than al Qaeda; if not, why would any Muslim want to be friends with us. You are going to get pretty tired pushing that SUV down to bowling night!

no1tovote4 said:
There are several.

Here is one:
http://www.acage.org/news/?day=05192005&id=0013

The Priests themselves are the source of information.
Interesting article, if a bit hysterical. That the Palestinians were members of Yasser Arafat's Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade and left behind whisky bottles suggests to me that they were Marxists and not practicing Muslims. Many Palestinians are also Christains - perhaps they were the perps!

mrsx said:
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. These abuses have been substantiated (admitted to) by the Bush administration. Are you saying they didn't happen? I thought we conformed to a higher standard than al Qaeda; if not, why would any Muslim want to be friends with us. You are going to get pretty tired pushing that SUV down to bowling night!

Not so. These were accusations by former prisoners, of a lower standard than 'flushing' but still unproven. Nevertheless, the 'guards' were warned not to be disrespectful. Wonder if the head of National Endowment of the Arts was given the same?

mrsx said:
I can understand your frustration as a Christian over getting your ass whipped for the first time in over 300 years in Iraq. It can't hurt to try and hear what ARABIAN is trying to say. It might even save some lives, American lives.

*NOTICE*
New rule needed! ASAP! *You may not encourage administrators/moderators to off themselves due to subject matter or idiots they may have to deal with.*

Sir Evil said:
Don't ya just love it when one of these imbecile newbies come strutting there stuff around here as if they know what is really happening within a thread?
No wonder she calls herself mrsx x marks the spot to smack her in the head! :D

LOL Better you than me! :teeth:

Sir Evil said:
what are you talking about? Go stick your nose in the arabians ass crack and take a deep breathe, suffocate yourself along with him simpleton! :321:
Now, now, Sir Weevil let's not be so thin-skinned. That sort of obscene personal attack could even get you banned, if your big brother is watching. I'm really shocked to see a senior executive of usmessageboard behaving like a middle schooler with a potty obsession. Better cut back on that Inzyte, it's starting to get to your brain! LOL

How'd it go from -313 to -297?! I wanna see what comes after goats, dammit. Especially if it's who I think it is.

mrsx said:
Now, now, Sir Weevil let's not be so thin-skinned. That sort of obscene personal attack could even get you banned, if your big brother is watching. I'm really shocked to see a senior executive of usmessageboard behaving like a middle schooler with a potty obsession. Better cut back on that Inzyte, it's starting to get to your brain! LOL

I think you have just offended Jimnyc! Congrats and see ya in awhile would be my guess. :bye:

Shattered said:
How'd it go from -313 to -297?! I wanna see what comes after goats, dammit. Especially if it's who I think it is.
I think your signature says it all: sometimes you're just stupid. What has Mr. Weevil's xenophobic ranting got to do with Muslims? I worry about the drop in my non-conformity quotient myself. That rating is a mind-control thing - and yours is the mind that's being controled. Keep agreeing with the lowest common denominator - you'll win that toaster oven yet!

mrsx said:
I think your signature says it all: sometimes you're just stupid. What has Mr. Weevil's xenophobic ranting got to do with Muslims? I worry about the drop in my non-conformity quotient myself. That rating is a mind-control thing - and yours is the mind that's being controled. Keep agreeing with the lowest common denominator - you'll win that toaster oven yet!

And now in door number three we have...you fill in the blank...your grammer and thought process changed dramatically during this cut! :laugh:

Sir Evil said:
Wow, and you think you know what your talking about....NOT! As usual your talking sh*t that you have no knowledge about so why not keep your two cents to yourself before you wind up back at the DU! :rolleyes:
I'll take your advice. Thanks.

Sorry, I had no time to read the whole thread.

The muslims destruct some symbols of other religions, yes. and it is unexcusable.
And they're angry to see the Koran beeing flushed in the toilets.

But it's a normal reaction : Christianity destroyed also a lot of other religions' symbols. And if the Bible would be flushed in toilets, the Christians would be also angry, it's normal.

it's not because they did some bad things that they haven't the right to be angry.

And the people who did there destructions are mulsim fanatics for the most part. it's not the "true" Islam.
Look to the majority of the mulsim population, they are not like that.

(and i don't think that the soldier who flushed the Koran was a christian fanatic... so there is a little difference)

padisha emperor said:
Sorry, I had no time to read the whole thread.

The muslims destruct some symbols of other religions, yes. and it is unexcusable.
And they're angry to see the Koran beeing flushed in the toilets.

But it's a normal reaction : Christianity destroyed also a lot of other religions' symbols. And if the Bible would be flushed in toilets, the Christians would be also angry, it's normal.

it's not because they did some bad things that they haven't the right to be angry.

And the people who did there destructions are mulsim fanatics for the most part. it's not the "true" Islam.
Look to the majority of the mulsim population, they are not like that.

(and i don't think that the soldier who flushed the Koran was a christian fanatic... so there is a little difference)

Sorry not buying your excuses for Islam...Islam is not...I repeat not..a religion.
Islam is nothing more than a radical political party dating back to Muhammed plagiarizing the Jewish,Christian and Syria writings...then masking this political party as a religion to justify taking over the world as he knew it... using any means at his disposal....killing,rape and theft...this is why Islam destroyed the libraries at Alexandria,Egypt to destroy the evidence...Take a little walk back in history...will set your soul at peace! :coffee3:

No...

Don't confond the religio and the application of it by soldiers following this religion.
the muslim armies were more armies than muslims.

If I follow you, I can say that the Christianity is not a religion, because they burnt the heretic, killed the opponents and ennemies, destruct temples.
Exemples : Crusades, and also Spanish occpuation of Middle America.

I know muslims, in France : pretty people, without hate, problems, etc... like everybody. Only difference : they call their God Allah, and their Book is the Koran.

padisha emperor said:
No...

Don't confond the religio and the application of it by soldiers following this religion.
the muslim armies were more armies than muslims.

If I follow you, I can say that the Christianity is not a religion, because they burnt the heretic, killed the opponents and ennemies, destruct temples.
Exemples : Crusades, and also Spanish occpuation of Middle America.

I know muslims, in France : pretty people, without hate, problems, etc... like everybody. Only difference : they call their God Allah, and their Book is the Koran.

you cut through the chase...the Crusades were pre "Ottoman Empire" Islam has been and continues to be a hell bent for leather political machine on a mission to convert the world to Islam...not for religious values mind you but a complete take over using any means at their disposal...the Crusades are a continuing effort to stop this 7th Century philosophy...please for your own sake come into the light of the 21st Century! ;)

archangel said:
you cut through the chase...the Crusades were pre "Ottoman Empire" Islam has been and continues to be a hell bent for leather political machine on a mission to convert the world to Islam...not for religious values mind you but a complete take over using any means at their disposal...the Crusades are a continuing effort to stop this 7th Century philosophy...please for your own sake come into the light of the 21st Century! ;)
If Islam is a "hell bent for leather political machine on a mission to convert the world to Islam" why do they fight among themselves and fight the West only when attacked?

The Crusades may indeed be an attempt to stop this 7th Century philosophy with a 1st Century philosophy. It didn't work in 1198 and it ain't working now. Crusader control of Jerusalem lasted a couple of centuries last time. It doesn't look as if Israel or Castle Green Zone in Baghdad will make it half that long this time. Especially if the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon Him, returns!

mrsx said:

Despite that infantile little rant of yours, you're still not cool, and you don't get to play with the big kids.

Go away.

mrsx said:
Interesting article, if a bit hysterical. That the Palestinians were members of Yasser Arafat's Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade and left behind whisky bottles suggests to me that they were Marxists and not practicing Muslims. Many Palestinians are also Christains - perhaps they were the perps!

Doubtful. However, many muslims are equally hypocritical. The assumption that they are all perfect muslims because they hold guns is inane. They specifically were part of a muslim group, thus the assumption of following Islam. The article may be hysterical, but you can find other sources including the Washington Times where the article got their information. The Priests were upset about the desecration, but Christians didn't riot and kill more Christians in protest.

It is an excuse...

Forum List

Back