Hyper Sensitivity + Hyper Partisanship = A Failed Congress...

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
Bitterly divided along Party lines,the House formally rebuked Republican Rep. Joe Wilson Tuesday for shouting "You lie" during the President's speech to Congress last week.

Republicans dismissed the vote as a "Political Witch Hunt" and a waste of precious time and taxpayers' money.

The Office of the House Historian said the resolution marked the first time in the 220-year history of the House that a member had been admonished for speaking out while the President was giving an address.

What a sad day for America. What a waste. In my opinion this Congress can only be described as the worst Congress in U.S. History. It's time for "Change" alright. Lets start with changing this Congress by voting them out of office. Pelosi & Reid have been a monumental failure. This is by far the most hateful & partisan Congress in History. I blame Reid & Pelosi for this. Their bitter hate will now only be met with revenge at some point. They have both brought so much vicious hate & bitterness to Congress. It's simply time for them to go.

But, what I don't get is the fact that the Dems are in total power with their supermajority. They don't need to use emotional hyperbole to marginalize the opposition. The opposition is flaccid and can't do a thing, thus marginalized by default. What the hell is going on? They are THE worst Congress that I can recall.

Yea it's pretty sad. Reid & Pelosi have brought nothing but hate & bitterness to Congress. This farce today is a perfect example of this. It's simply time to wave bye bye to both of them.

Forum List

Back