hylandrdet

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Your PM list has exceeded the limits. I tried to reply to your message but I cannot. Anyway when I said did it ever occur to you to finish the story (I think that is the post you must be talking about) I asked where the end of the story was because I wanted to finish reading it. I don't care about what the other guys were talking about. Later another person gave me a link to your conclusion. I read it and gave my opinion on the story itself.

It appears that you were the one misinterpreting what I was trying to say and taking offense when none was meant or offered.

I did give some advise, but didn't go into whether or not I thought you had a job or that you were lying or not. I read the story as pure fiction.

Anyway, why did you find it important to tell me about a two time humanitarian award?

And if I picked the wrong post then please read my previous reply when I asked for what post you were talking about. All I wanted was an anchor for the conversation.

Normally I don't "attack" anybody and if you think I was attacking it is more than likely that I took the first sentense of your post and turned a question back to you.

no1tovote4 said:
It appears that you were the one misinterpreting what I was trying to say and taking offense when none was meant or offered.

I did give some advise, but didn't go into whether or not I thought you had a job or that you were lying or not. I read the story as pure fiction.

Anyway, why did you find it important to tell me about a two time humanitarian award?

And if I picked the wrong post then please read my previous reply when I asked for what post you were talking about. All I wanted was an anchor for the conversation.

Normally I don't "attack" anybody and if you think I was attacking it is more than likely that I took the first sentense of your post and turned a question back to you.

Fair enough.

I'd told everyone of my humanitarian service awards because I wanted to send four very clear messages.

1. I'm legitimate when it comes to helping people

2. You can't be a humanitarian without having an opened mind, particulary towards the people you're trying to help.

3. A person, with such a background, can only go for so long, reading such nonsense, before that person blows and say, "you're a person with bad shoes complaining about it to a person who'd seen people with no feet!".

4. You should never post your "beliefs" on this forum, unless you are willing to provide proof that you're willing to risk your life for your cause.

In closing, my attacks on some of the posters here are based on the concept that they talk too much of the talk, yet crawl such a walk!

I'll continue to post personal stories here because I want you to know how all of our nation's problems relates to "me". It is this form of personal logic that should always decide as to whom you vote for.

"Only ignorance can allow a president with a 49% approval rating to win reelection!"

In closing, my attacks on some of the posters here are based on the concept that they talk too much of the talk, yet crawl such a walk!

I can't figure out a way to have that line make sense...any help?

hylandrdet said:
"Only ignorance can allow a president with a 49% approval rating to win reelection!"

:cuckoo:

Now this is inane. Who are you quoting?

Sometimes a President with a 49% approval rating wins because the opponent is clearly a far worse choice. This happened in the past, in fact the very recent past. It won't take you long to find an example in History if you really want to look for one.

Assuming political ignorance of anybody on this board would be a mistake.

-=d=- said:
I can't figure out a way to have that line make sense...any help?

This would be his version of "You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?"

He thinks we are all talking about something we have no experience in. He has an amazing ability to ignore the fact that his posts lack evidence or providence for us to take him at his word. He is clearly new at this message board stuff.

no1tovote4 said:
This would be his version of "You can talk the talk but can you walk the walk?"

He thinks we are all talking about something we have no experience in. He has an amazing ability to ignore the fact that his posts lack evidence or providence for us to take him at his word. He is clearly new at this message board stuff.

ahh...I get the impression the user has extremely high opinions of his self-worth. It's as if no matter the topic, the user has seen it, done it, or know somebody who has - but BETTER.

-=d=- said:
ahh...I get the impression the user has extremely high opinions of his self-worth. It's as if no matter the topic, the user has seen it, done it, or know somebody who has - but BETTER.

I was thinking much the same thing...

We all have friends that are like this, don't we?

Forum List

Back