Hylandrdet...Talk Show Host???

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
In three months, you will hear me speak out on a internet radio station. I'd just spent the past year studying and preparing to launch a political talk show on the internet.

If you think what I'd posted here was bad...?

Details to come.

hylandrdet said:
In three months, you will hear me speak out on a internet radio station. I'd just spent the past year studying and preparing to launch a political talk show on the internet.

Details to come.

Will you accept calls? Can't wait!

hylandrdet said:

Details to come.

Don't say things like "a internet radio station".. It makes you sound bad.. Try "an internet radio station".. :)

I hope you will be taking calls. I just wonder if all it will be is another Rhandi Rhodes type whiney Liberal show....

I wish you the utmost success, definitely tell us where to go and when to listen.

Shattered said:
Don't say things like "a internet radio station".. It makes you sound bad.. Try "an internet radio station".. :)

No, "a" sounds fine to me; bad grammar is a bad stereotype associated with evaluating a person's intelligence level. Most talk show hosts don't speak proper english; therefore, proper grammar is not needed. (Rush Limbaugh being a repeated offender of bad grammar)

To the others. I'll check first to see if I can acquire "time delayed" tech before I can field calls. If I can't afford such tech, I'll take my chances.

hylandrdet said:
No, "a" sounds fine to me; bad grammar is a bad stereotype associated with evaluating a person's intelligence level. Most talk show hosts don't speak proper english; therefore, proper grammar is not needed. (Rush Limbaugh being a repeated offender of bad grammar)
hmmm..
Most libs would make the opposite argument for Bush.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
hmmm..
Most libs would make the opposite argument for Bush.

So what you're saying is that if the President of the United States can speak improper english, and still be respected for his' "intelligence", then so can I. Fair enough.

hylandrdet said:
So what you're saying is that if the President of the United States can speak improper english, and still be respected for his' "intelligence", then so can I. Fair enough.
uhhh no.
I was saying that Libs are so quick to point out flaws in a man they hate,
yet it's ok for them to have the same flaws.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
uhhh no.
I was saying that Libs are so quick to point out flaws in a man they hate,
yet it's ok for them to have the same flaws.

Agreed! That's the my agenda. The only reason why I take the side of the liberals is because the liberals aren't capable of defending themselves properly. I intend to establish true balance of both sides of the issue and allow you to decide for yourself.

If you keep listening to nothing but conservative talk, you'll drink the Kool-Aid and become a conservative; the same goes vica versa with the liberals. But if you had a place where you can hear both sides of the story, then your decisions will come as the result of your logic and not theirs. That's my goal. i'll let you guys know when my show is on the air.

hylandrdet said:
Agreed! That's the my agenda. The only reason why I take the side of the liberals is because the liberals aren't capable of defending themselves properly. I intend to establish true balance of both sides of the issue and allow you to decide for yourself.

If you keep listening to nothing but conservative talk, you'll drink the Kool-Aid and become a conservative; the same goes vica versa with the liberals. But if you had a place where you can hear both sides of the story, then your decisions will come as the result of your logic and not theirs. That's my goal. i'll let you guys know when my show is on the air.

Don't you think the better approach would be to analyze issues and figure out who's right?

poor little liberals, can't defend themselves. LOL. What crap.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't you think the better approach would be to analyze issues and figure out who's right?

poor little liberals, can't defend themselves. LOL. What crap.

In a word, yes

hylandrdet said:
In a word, yes

But you said you were going lib because they "need help defending themselves" or something. I thought that meant you didn't necesarily believe they were right. Could you please clarify what you mean?

You need to improve your communication skills if you want to be a success in broadcasting.

hylandrdet said:

It means just that wingr! I have no intentions of defending the liberals, just making sure they are well represented. My communication skills are quite efficent, you must accept the fact that I will not agree with you everytime. That the only flaw I have.

hylandrdet said:
It means just that wingr! I have no intentions of defending the liberals, just making sure they are well represented. My communication skills are quite efficent, you must accept the fact that I will not agree with you everytime. That the only flaw I have.

Truth is more important than balance. Why make it APPEAR that both sides are valid when libs are usually wrong?

Forum List

Back