HW Bush visits Obama

Yup, I voted for him when Clinton ran against him. I figured Clinton would get impeached with all the stuff coming out about him. Well, I was right but I was one term off...:lol:

HW won a war, passed the ADA legislation, and did some good stuff. What happened with Junior? What a mess...

He was just there to apoligize for what the Republicans and his son did to the country.

I would not say that there is 'no difference between the parties' for HW talking to Obama, just as I would not say that is the case for HW's work with Clinton on charities....

They're talking about whatever... good for them... do I think it makes Obama more bi-partisan?? Nope.... Do I think it changes Obama's inane and stupid approach to government??? Nope

I think they were working a joint appeal to encourage community service.
I personally like the way most former presidents quickly cast aside partisanship.

George and Baker just need to give Obama some background on how their role in arming and indoctrinating the mujahideen (back when Daddy Bush was running the show over at Langley) was meant to establish a future rationale (thats today) for regional intervention after an entire generation of folks in Central Asia were indoctrinated into radical militant islam.

Remember - Obama's most senior foreign advisor (who was Carters National Security Advisor when Bush Sr was over at CIA) wrote a policy piece in 1998 that recommended complete US military domination over the entire Middle Eastern region in order to prevent a re-emergence of Russia and to assure that a single global economy would be implemented once the US established geostratigic predominance throughout Eurasia.

These facts are outside of any current or past discussion presented or reflected in mainstream media, so I expect that most people won't have any clue regarding what this post means, and most who do have a clue will flatly reject it because regardless of the facts, it doesn't align with their belief system and is therefore undigestable.

He said " Good job. Keep doing what you're doing or we'll have a Tee put in Kennedy's gas line and you'll be the first black Eternal Flame"....just like Clinton was told.

Forum List

Back