Huwaida Arraf - Free Gaza Movement

Neg for your trolling sig Jos. I have been told that your sig troll of me allows me to neg you for every post that you troll me with that sig.
you said it, did you not?

Sure I did, and you troll me by insinuating that all I do is lie.

Do you not do this?

Neg for your trolling sig Jos. I have been told that your sig troll of me allows me to neg you for every post that you troll me with that sig.

Thanks. :p
Is that another of your half/truth's? as it's against the rules
Rep System Guidelines:
Our reputation system is designed to provide a feedback and credibility mechanism. Abuse of the system (repeated neg repping of the same person without cause or positive rep "trading" among users) will not be tolerated. Rep system abuse will result in warnings to cease. Continued abuse will result in random acts of rep manipulation of abusers by admins. Abuse the system, and we will mercilessly toy with you.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/47455-usmb-rules-and-regulations.html

Neg rep received from ropey (I could post more but you get the Idea)
03-13-2011 05:19 PM
03-13-2011 07:43 PM

03-16-2011

03-27-2011, 09:19 PM
03-27-2011 09:21 PM

03-28-2011

03-29-2011

Yes, you like to troll me and I like to neg you back for it.

You just proved this since no one else here gets negged like you from me.

Just you Jos. Why?

Because you troll me. And I neg you for it. I have been told by staff that your sig is worthy of a neg every post I see it in Jos.

Deal

Yes. For your trolling of me with your sig.

You try and insinuate that all I do is lie.

Yes. For your trolling of me with your sig.

You try and insinuate that all I do is lie.

you should be embarrassed by the episode cited in the sig.

and it seems that you seem to have enough introspection to be.

embarrassed, that is.

it won't go away.

maybe i should adopt the sig.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I'm not at all embarrassed. You troll people and admit it L.K.

I'll state the truth that I sometimes lie.

While you troll others.

I'm not at all embarrassed. You troll people and admit it L.K.

I'll state the truth that I sometimes lie.

While you troll others.

well, you should be embarrassed.

and you are trolling. look at how you acted in this thread.

on top of that you seem to be a whiny pissant.

hey, just joking. or am i? :)

I would suggest that Ropey can no longer define when he is telling the truth and when he is lying

I'll leave you with your belief that all of my posts are carefully calculated attempts to disguise my religion's supreme goal of sacrificing all of the world's Jews to Satan.

To Allah. Is that Satan?
Is Satan the One and Only God?

Huh. That guy could have adapted one of your recent posts here into an extremely similar speech.

Oh yeah.

Cool; mine neither.

I see the motivations, clearly you do not.

Oh, you. Lying repeatedly about ~1.5 billion people and attempting to justify your vilification with anecdotal evidence from a Zionist propaganda mill isn't going to score you brownie points with anyone who has a triple-digit IQ, you know.

You say these words. But I have read more of your words that are not consistent with the above. On this forum.

So, you may wish to attempt to convince someone else of your sincerity. I think it waffles.

Good day Kalam.

What sincerity? If you actually think that I'm part of a plot to exterminate Jews or whatever then don't worry; I'm not about to waste time responding to anybody that daft. :lol:

I'll leave you with your belief that all of my posts are carefully calculated attempts to disguise my religion's supreme goal of sacrificing all of the world's Jews to Satan.

To Allah. Is that Satan?
Is Satan the One and Only God?

Huh. That guy could have adapted one of your recent posts here into an extremely similar speech.

Oh yeah.

Cool; mine neither.

I see the motivations, clearly you do not.

Oh, you. Lying repeatedly about ~1.5 billion people and attempting to justify your vilification with anecdotal evidence from a Zionist propaganda mill isn't going to score you brownie points with anyone who has a triple-digit IQ, you know.

You say these words. But I have read more of your words that are not consistent with the above. On this forum.

So, you may wish to attempt to convince someone else of your sincerity. I think it waffles.

Good day Kalam.

What sincerity? If you actually think that I'm part of a plot to exterminate Jews or whatever then don't worry; I'm not about to waste time responding to anybody that daft. :lol:

Of course I don't Kalam. I have told you that I respond to what I see as foolish with more foolishness. I think you waffle between what you really think and your anger at things happening on the ground.

You call me a liar and I call you a member of a devil cult. Jos calls me a liar and I neg her. You toss off stuff I see as simple minimization and blame on others for acts of Muslims. I give back what i see as BS as well.

See? BS FOR BS :raz:

Forum List

Back