Huwaida Arraf - Free Gaza Movement

hitler_muhammad.jpg

hamas265.jpg

Hizbollah+Nazi+Salute.jpg

hezbollah_hamas_nazi_salute.jpg

hamas raising nazi salute - Google Search

And we know what Hitler led to for the Jews.

• Poland 3,000,000 90% of all Jews there
  • Germany 210,000 90% of all Jews there
  • Czech. 155,000 86% of all Jews there
  • Holland 105,000 75% of al Jews there
  • Hungary 450,000 70% of all Jews there
  • Ukraine 900,000 60% of all Jews there
  • Roumania 300,000 50% of all Jews there
  • Russia 107,000 11% of all Jews there

The Holocaust

Muslims call for the same thing and teach their young what I have posted above.

Difference. What I posted happened.

What you post has no events.

Continue. Please.

Difference. What I posted happened.

What you post has no events.

Continue. Please.

Yes, it did. In Europe. 70 years ago. Through the efforts of what was then one of the world's most powerful countries.

You'd better finish off the Palestinians before one of their ragtag militant groups manages to exterminate world Jewry. :rolleyes:

Oh, you changed your mind! I guess ensuring that we wouldn't be around for future generations to deal with seemed like too daunting of a task for you; might I suggest concentrating us into camps?

Yes, you are correct. I did not agree with the first graphic. The second one is a far more complete view of mine.

No, there's no need or desire to kill Muslims en masse.

Just enough force to modernize what you say shouldn't be modernized.

Yes, you are correct. I did not agree with the first graphic.

Of course you didn't.

You should try to be a little quicker on the draw next time; get those edits in before people notice your 'mistakes.' :eusa_whistle:

Of course you didn't.

You should try to be a little quicker on the draw next time; get those edits in before people notice your 'mistakes.' :eusa_whistle:

No. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. It was your post and graphic after all and you were not quick enough to catch and post my admitted mistake.

I just couldn't find a favorite of your graphics so I had to post my own instead of yours.

See?

So, who is too slow :) :razz:

I am tired of the Jews making us think that THEY have something for us.
Welcome to the board :eusa_angel:

Yeah, I'm sure you are. :) Sock....

Is banned. :)

Fast enough to catch Willy boy and drop him as well as catch Sunni Man's deleted post and repost it.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
No. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes.
Funny, I've never had impulse or anger drive me to mistakenly express support for genocide. How ironic now that we've established that my ideology is the genocidal one! You exhibit very strange behavior for someone who claims to oppose mass murderous religions like mine.

It was your post after all and you were not quick enough to catch and post my admitted mistake.

Unless you're going to lie about what we both know, I hardly see how this matters.

Of course you didn't.

No. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes. It was your post and graphic after all and you were not quick enough to catch and post my admitted mistake.

I just couldn't find a favorite of your graphics so I had to post my own instead of yours.

See?

I am tired of the Jews making us think that THEY have something for us.
Welcome to the board :eusa_angel:

Yeah, I'm sure you are. :) Sock....

Is banned. :)

Fast enough to catch Willy boy and drop him as well as catch Sunni Man's deleted post and repost it.

:)

I can also delete my posts, you fucking cocksucker.

Ropey said:
Yes, but I have them. Here they are.

You are a real snaky, trick playing Jewish Congress dick sucker. Fuck you and your kind.

Caught in his tricks he blames me and turns himself into a victim. He posted those graphics and he is the victim? Caught this fellow as well. He didn't seem to like it either.

No. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes.
Funny, I've never had impulse or anger drive me to mistakenly express support for genocide. How ironic now that we've established that my ideology is the genocidal one! You exhibit very strange behavior for someone who claims to oppose mass murderous religions like mine.

It was your post after all and you were not quick enough to catch and post my admitted mistake.

Unless you're going to lie about what we both know, I hardly see how this matters.

I posted your graphic that you posted. I'm not lying. I said I removed YOUR graphic, decided it was too strong for my view and put another one there that was not part of 'your choice' and made my own choice.

Your graphic is still there. Lie? I admitted to posting it and changing it to one more of my choice Kalam. Are you a fool?

Play the victim? Yeah, so that you can blame me for your issues. You posted it. :)

Of course I have lied in the past and will likely lie again at some point in the future. This was not a time where I lied though.

So, Jos has never lied and holds me to a standard of absolute truth along with Kalam?

fail-dogfood.jpg

Ropey said:
I don't mind being called a liar and sometimes I do, but this was withholding the truth.

Are you ever lost. :razz:

Special ed?

Of course I have lied in the past and will likely lie again at some point in the future. This was not a time where I lied though.

So, Jos has never lied and holds me to a standard of absolute truth along with Kalam?

Ropey said:
I don't mind being called a liar and sometimes I do, but this was withholding the truth.

Are you ever lost. :razz:

Special ed?
I have never been proved to have lied, whereas you are proud to admit being a liar

Well, this thread has certainly run itself into the ground. I'll leave you with your belief that all of my posts are carefully calculated attempts to disguise my religion's supreme goal of sacrificing all of the world's Jews to Satan. There's no use in attempting to have a civil discussion with a sad, bitter person who is willing to resort to the most preposterous sort of calumny in order to satisfy his persecution complex and justify his prejudices. You claim to have an understanding of 'events on the ground' but this claim is belied by the profound estrangement from reality you display in your posts and your batty insistence that a quarter of the world's population is involved in a concerted effort to kill poor, poor you. May God grant you clarity of mind and a more nuanced understanding of religious belief and what motivates people to do what they do. I love humanity and want nothing less than for people from every background to thrive together -- I hope you're able to recognize this and disagree with me without insisting that I worship Satan or work toward your destruction. Good day.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I'll leave you with your belief that all of my posts are carefully calculated attempts to disguise my religion's supreme goal of sacrificing all of the world's Jews to Satan.

To Allah. Is that Satan?

There's no use in attempting to have a civil discussion with a sad, bitter person who is willing to resort to the most preposterous sort of calumny in order to satisfy his persecution complex and justify his prejudices.

Me?

^^ Those are not my words. ^^

You claim to have an understanding of 'events on the ground' but this claim is belied by the profound estrangement from reality you display in your posts and your batty insistence that a quarter of the world's population is involved in a concerted effort to kill poor, poor you. May God grant you clarity of mind and a more nuanced understanding of religious belief and what motivates people to do what they do.

I see the motivations, clearly you do not.

I love humanity and want nothing less than for people from every background to thrive together -- I hope you're able to recognize this and disagree with me without insisting that I worship Satan or work toward your destruction. Good day.

You say these words. But I have read more of your words that are not consistent with the above. On this forum.

So, you may wish to attempt to convince someone else of your sincerity. I think it waffles.

Good day Kalam.

Selective Memri
Mr - or rather, Colonel - Carmon spent 22 years in Israeli military intelligence and later served as counter-terrorism adviser to two Israeli prime ministers,
Selective Memri | World news | guardian.co.uk
As for the final result of the Messianic revolution it will always be the same...the nations will be converted to Judaism and will obey the law, or else they will be destroyed, and the Jews will be the masters of the world.
http://whatreallyhappened.org/
Hi, you have received -80 reputation points from Ropey.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Sig Trolling of me.

Regards,
Ropey

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. They leave the audio in there so anyone who understands Arabic can rebut the videos.

None do.

The language is clearly translated.

Funny thing though. These apologists post from some of the most hate inspired websites and then complain when a Jewish group copies Muslim television and translates it.

The language speaks for itself. :razz:

No audio means it easily could be fake. But it's there for all.

Neg for your trolling sig Jos. I have been told that your sig troll of me allows me to neg you for every post that you troll me with that sig.

Thanks. :p

Neg for your trolling sig Jos. I have been told that your sig troll of me allows me to neg you for every post that you troll me with that sig.
you said it, did you not?

New Topics

Forum List

Back