Huwaida Arraf - Free Gaza Movement

Zaki Ameen was raised a Muslim and once dedicated his life to Islam, working as an Imam. He then realized how the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran were used to deceive followers, in order to gain control, money and power.

Living by the Point of My Spear is his book, revealing shocking evidence against Muhammad.

The title is not what I would like, but I find his book very interesting indeed.

About the Author Zaki Ameen - author of Living by the Point of My Spear - the dark side of the Prophet Muhammad, biography

Slaves in Islam

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the post about Islam? I thought Free Gaza was mostly Christians and Jews.

I thought

Your first mistake is to place honor on your terrorist buddies. It doesn't work that way. They use more than their own as shields.

And as many other things.

Zaki Ameen was raised a Muslim and once dedicated his life to Islam, working as an Imam. He then realized how the teachings of Muhammad and the Quran were used to deceive followers, in order to gain control, money and power.

Living by the Point of My Spear is his book, revealing shocking evidence against Muhammad.

The title is not what I would like, but I find his book very interesting indeed.

About the Author Zaki Ameen - author of Living by the Point of My Spear - the dark side of the Prophet Muhammad, biography

Slaves in Islam

The saddest part about your post is that it's serious. :eusa_eh:

Slaves in Islam

The saddest part about your post is that it's serious. :eusa_eh:

Everything you have posted I have taken with seriousness as well. Unless you were intentionally joking and using emoticons.

As I said, I do not like the title of the video poster, but the content?

It is interesting.

Everything you have posted I have taken with seriousness as well. As I said, I do not like the title of the video poster, but the content?

It is interesting.

Perhaps to someone with an astounding ignorance of history and the circumstances surrounding the revelation of the Qur'an, but I believe you've claimed to be "well-read."

If "well-read" means that you spend time reading tripe like this and Robert Spencer and Bat Ye'or, I have bad news for you...

Yes I know. Everyone who doesn't follow your apologist Muslim agenda lacks knowledge and intellect to discern. That's why they must be told and ordered in the Islamic way.

Well read means to read it all and then make decisions. Not to discount any information.

And this is interesting because it comes from a Muslim who is not following an apologist agenda or a terrorist holy jihad mindset.

And that's rather a rarity.

Yes I know. Everyone who doesn't follow your apologist Muslim agenda lacks knowledge and intellect.
Not at all. Bernard Lewis had knowledge and intellect and I take great issue with claims he has made about my religion and about certain aspects of the Arab world's history. The same applies to Sir William Muir and a number of other orientalists and neo-orientalists.

Well read means to read it all and then make decisions. Not to discount any information.
It also indicates an ability to separate the wheat from the chaff and to rely on information either from primary sources or sources that strive to be scholarly and impartial. You seem to lack this ability.

Yes I know. Everyone who doesn't follow your apologist Muslim agenda lacks knowledge and intellect to discern. That's why they must be told and ordered in the Islamic way.

And this is interesting because it comes from a Muslim who is not following an apologist agenda or a terrorist holy jihad mindset.

You keep bringing up Muslims. What about Palestinian Christians and Jews who are opposed to Israel.

You keep bringing up Muslims. What about Palestinian Christians and Jews who are opposed to Israel.

Ropey isn't interested in letting particulars like facts get in the way of his attempts to shout down impudent goyim and their devil-religion. :booze:

Ropey isn't interested in letting particulars like facts get in the way of his attempts to shout down impudent goyim and their devil-religion. :booze:

Well, kind of like that but not so condensed Kalam. I believe that G-d creates nations for a reason. I believe the creation of nations to be attributable to only G-d. So, if Israel is to be destroyed for G-d's will. Then so be it. That's not the end result I believe, but in the end, I believe that the movement will come as it is supposed to in the way it is supposed to and all humanity has on it's hand, is the ability to lengthen the time of the end.

So, it's all immediate perception and you know where I stand there as well. Sometimes I am mischievous and sometimes I am more crotchety than I would like. Sometimes I like to counter P F's continual spew with some spew of my own. It comes with age I suppose. But its matter Kalam?

I know where you stand as well and in the great scheme of things, Que Sera, Sera. You worry more about thoughts than I, so continue on with your thoughts. If what you think is to be will be, then I personally hope it is the utopia that you philosophically have spoken of and to which I say might have popped up for some periods and was not glamorized for we know that the Arabs are great writers and poets. There is other history, that does not show such a light though, and the history that shows this light you speak of had conquered much of that area. Expansionist? Colonists? Treatments of dhimmi. Today it's the dratted Zionists? Why then all the hate teachings for Jews? No, you have your reality and I have mine Kalam. We don't meld well, but I do wish you well and think you are likely a very good man in all your endeavors even if religiously skewed ;) Heck, the Shia say far worse about the Sunni, but that's your stuff, not mine and that's what's driving what is going on at the moment.

Islam has more rules than Carter has little liver pills Kalam. I hope that changes if what you want does come to pass.

:razz:

And we do know that the Palestinians are working as hard as they can with whatever and whoever will hold their hand and help them in their endeavors.

I believe Hamas. They are clear. The apologists may be less clear, but the leadership is not cloudy at all and never have been.

Ropey,

I post a Palestinian Christian (who happens to be married to a Jew) and you bring up Muslims.

Are you trying to sell something?

And we do know that the Palestinians are working as hard as they can with whatever and whoever will hold their hand and help them in their endeavors.

I believe Hamas. They are clear. The apologists may be less clear, but the leadership is not cloudy at all and never have been.

That is true. Hamas is clear. They do not need apologists.

I post what I want. You post what you want. The group is an apologist leftist organization used by the Hamas and their affiliate groups which is enough for me.

Sue me.

I post what I want. You post what you want. The group is an apologist leftist organization used by the Hamas and their affiliate groups which is enough for me.

Sue me.

So, you are saying that organizations like Hamas and Islamic Jihad are leftists?

Forum List

Back