Huston Anchorwoman Fired for Trump Post on Facebook

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I meant "Houston"

Scarlett Fakhar was a rising star, a reporter and noon anchor for KRIV-TV, the Fox 26 affiliate in Houston, Texas.

“I worked my way up,” the stunning and erudite young journalist told WND. “I didn’t start off as the noon anchor. I started as an evening news reporter then started anchoring.”

But her star abruptly came crashing back to earth when she became the story instead of the reporter. Suddenly, she was making national headlines for having been fired a week after posting her comments on a private Facebook page, visible only to her friends.

Anchorwoman fired for pro-Trump post goes nuclear on station

I meant "Houston"

Scarlett Fakhar was a rising star, a reporter and noon anchor for KRIV-TV, the Fox 26 affiliate in Houston, Texas.

“I worked my way up,” the stunning and erudite young journalist told WND. “I didn’t start off as the noon anchor. I started as an evening news reporter then started anchoring.”

But her star abruptly came crashing back to earth when she became the story instead of the reporter. Suddenly, she was making national headlines for having been fired a week after posting her comments on a private Facebook page, visible only to her friends.

Anchorwoman fired for pro-Trump post goes nuclear on station
For the left it's

No ... to glass ceilings
YES ... to ideological ceilings

Looking forward to a new morning in Trump's America

images

She should submit a resume to Fox, The Blaze, or some other conservative news network, and be one of the 'invited' news networks to sit in on Trump speeches.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Once she settles the lawsuit with the station she'll never have to work again.
There is that.

If she is good enough at her job, she should have been allowed to keep it, especially if what she had to say doesn't even have anything to do with her job in the first place.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back