Hussein Administration making Bin Laden Raid Movie...for Oct '12!!

How can you say that? Bush got his own movie. So did Nixon
What movies? And were they released just before elections? And were they campaign commercials, like Obama's movie?

What would make you think it is a campaign commercial? Just because the Republicans were unable to catch the guy?
Oh, yeah, I'm sure it's just coincidence that a film about Obama's greatest achievement is coming out just a month before the election.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What movies? And were they released just before elections? And were they campaign commercials, like Obama's movie?

What would make you think it is a campaign commercial? Just because the Republicans were unable to catch the guy?
Oh, yeah, I'm sure it's just coincidence that a film about Obama's greatest achievement is coming out just a month before the election.

Are you claiming that the film is not true?

If it accurately depicts what happens, what do you have to fear?

Are you afraid that it's going to make you vote for him?

This is nothing new - the lib media (write large, including Hollyweird) has been the unpaid propaganda arm of the democrat party for decades.

The federal election commission should step in and determine if the movie violates any campaign contribution laws, if plans for the october surprise appear to be on course.

This is nothing new - the lib media (write large, including Hollyweird) has been the unpaid propaganda arm of the democrat party for decades.

The federal election commission should step in and determine if the movie violates any campaign contribution laws, if plans for the october surprise appear to be on course.

What is propaganda about the movie?

It happened

All this outrage from the party that cheered a lie filled Hilary hit job movie right before the primaries.

How big a fit would either of you have thrown if a pro-Bush movie were released a month before the 2004 election?

Answer the question and stop speculating and passing the buck..."conservative."

What are you afraid of?

What's propaganda about it?

Just the facts please.

Thanks.

How big a fit would either of you have thrown if a pro-Bush movie were released a month before the 2004 election?

I wouldn't care less

Here is an idea for you. Why don't you make a movie about Romney and release it right before the election?

That would even things up, wouldn't it?

I voted for Bush in 2004.

You should feel pretty stupid right about now. :thup:

Answer the question and stop speculating and passing the buck..."conservative."

What are you afraid of?

What's propaganda about it?

Just the facts please.

Thanks.
:lol: You say "Jump!", I say, "Eat shit!"

I'm not afraid of anything, thank you very much. And I never used the word "propaganda", you moron.

As long as the FEC considers this what it is, a campaign commercial, I'm perfectly okay with it.

Now, let's stop pretending you wouldn't be shitting your pants if this was a positive movie about Bush in 2004...because we both know you would.

I wouldn't care less
Doubt it.
Here is an idea for you. Why don't you make a movie about Romney and release it right before the election?

That would even things up, wouldn't it?
Yeah, sure, I have the same resources as Sony Pictures. :lol:

But, hey, it's Obama, so everything's cool, right?

Forum List

Back