Hussein Administration making Bin Laden Raid Movie...for Oct '12!!

do you really expect anyone to believe you'd be so complacent if the movie were about a republican president?

Republicans are free to make a movie about anyone they want

It is called free enterprise. There was a time when Republicans supported that
And we still do.

I can't recall a time, however, that Democrats haven't tried to get around election laws.

Where in election laws does it say that private companies cannot make movies about significant historical events?

Free enterprise dave, it used to be a cornerstone of Republican policy. They are free to produce their own version of the killing of Bin laden. They can even make it all about how Bush was the one who actually got him and Obama did nothing

Its a free country dave.....go ahead and make your own movie if you don't like this one

Dave.....

You have an open invitation. You can go out and pitch a screenplay about the life story of any Republican candidate you choose. After you convince them to invest $50 mil in your project, you can open your movie in Oct 2012.

All in all though, I think people would rather watch a movie about the killing of bin Laden
Do you really expect anyone to believe you'd be so complacent if the movie were about a Republican President?

I might not go see the movie

But I wouldn't whine on a message board like a little bitch
Ahhh. So insisting that Federal campaign laws be followed is "whining".

Oh, sorry, I forgot -- Obama Can Do No Wrong.

You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. Actually, you'll be thrown under the bus the moment your idiocy is no longer useful, but don't let that get in the way of your blind worship.

This is nothing new - the lib media (write large, including Hollyweird) has been the unpaid propaganda arm of the democrat party for decades.

The federal election commission should step in and determine if the movie violates any campaign contribution laws, if plans for the october surprise appear to be on course.

What is propaganda about the movie?

It happened

Propaganda doesn't necessarily imply falsity, but that's not the issue - which is a political advertisement posing as just entertainment.

Is depicting fact political advertising?

The only thing making it political is that Republicans don't like the facts

Republicans are free to make a movie about anyone they want

It is called free enterprise. There was a time when Republicans supported that
And we still do.

I can't recall a time, however, that Democrats haven't tried to get around election laws.

Where in election laws does it say that private companies cannot make movies about significant historical events?

Free enterprise dave, it used to be a cornerstone of Republican policy. They are free to produce their own version of the killing of Bin laden. They can even make it all about how Bush was the one who actually got him and Obama did nothing

Its a free country dave.....go ahead and make your own movie if you don't like this one
:lol: Good robot.

And we still do.

I notice you did not answer the question

Other than being a whiny little bitch because you don't like a movie you haven't even seen, you prefer to cry about presenting a compelling, factual story to the American people.

Not fair! They are saying good things about Obama

crying_baby_medium.jpg

Other than being a whiny little bitch because you don't like a movie you haven't even seen, you prefer to cry about presenting a compelling, factual story to the American people.

crying_baby_medium.jpg
:lol: Sorry, I didn't know you had the exclusive franchise on being a whiny little bitch.

This is nothing new - the lib media (write large, including Hollyweird) has been the unpaid propaganda arm of the democrat party for decades.

The federal election commission should step in and determine if the movie violates any campaign contribution laws, if plans for the october surprise appear to be on course.

What is propaganda about the movie?

It happened

Propaganda doesn't necessarily imply falsity, but that's not the issue - which is a political advertisement posing as just entertainment.
Prove it liar.

crying_baby_medium.jpg
:lol: Sorry, I didn't know you had the exclusive franchise on being a whiny little bitch.
Don't worry girl...you do it better than ALL of them.

WORK IT!!!!

2-snaps-and-a-rewind-o.gif

crying_baby_medium.jpg
Don't worry girl...you do it better than ALL of them.

WORK IT!!!!

2-snaps-and-a-rewind-o.gif
I like your little hat.

Sounds like propaganda to me....

Casting the Osama Bin Laden in Movie - ABC News

"Our upcoming film project about the decade-long pursuit of bin Laden has been in the works for many years and integrates the collective efforts of three administrations, including those of Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama, as well as the cooperative strategies and implementation by the Department of Defense and the CIA," they said in a statement.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back