Hussein Administration making Bin Laden Raid Movie...for Oct '12!!

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Just when you think the Hussein reign couldn't any worse, news has come out that the Hussein Administration is granting access to classified materials to hollywood filmaker Kathryn Bigelow in order to make a movie about Seal Team 6 and the Bin Laden raid.

Scheduled release for October 2012. :eusa_whistle:

Can the shitbag sink any lower? Now he is having his Hollywood operatives make movies to bolster his image right before election.

The most memorable moment of President Obama's tenure so far -- the May raid that killed Osama bin Laden -- is getting the Hollywood treatment from an Oscar-winning director and screenwriter.

And it's going to be released less than a month before Election Day 2012.

Obama campaign to get big-screen bin Laden boost? - The Oval - USATODAY.com

Just when you think the Hussein reign couldn't any worse, news has come out that the Hussein Administration is granting access to classified materials to hollywood filmaker Kathryn Bigelow in order to make a movie about Seal Team 6 and the Bin Laden raid.

Can the shitbag sink any lower? Now he is having his Hollywood operatives make movies to bolster his image right before election.

The most memorable moment of President Obama's tenure so far -- the May raid that killed Osama bin Laden -- is getting the Hollywood treatment from an Oscar-winning director and screenwriter.

The Obama administration is not making this movie. You're OP creates a misleading and false impression. Are they happy it's being made?...they should be. Are the film makers Hollywood liberals?...of course!, which of them aren't?. But this is the kind of misleading crap conservative media is famous for.

I wouldn't worry too much though, if you are, because political movies never get big draws at the box office...

Last edited:
What a total fucking scumbag this Obama is.

I keep saying it, Liberals are the Laurentian Abyss of poor taste, just when you think they've hit bottom, you find out its only a ledge and they sink further.

Total fucking classless scumbag

Be interesting to see how they handle Obama immediate disinformation campaign and three different stories of the raid (He reached for a weapon, he used his wife as a human shield, etc).

Last edited:

The Obama administration is not making this movie. You're OP creates a misleading and false impression. Are they happy it's being made?...they should be. Are the film makers Hollywood liberals?...of course!, which of them aren't?. But this is the kind of misleading crap conservative media is famous for.

I wouldn't worry too much though, if you are, because political movies never get big draws at the box office...

Of course he is not making it himself. Thats why I said his operatives are. Hollywood is going to try to get him re-elected and this is proof.

This IS being done with his blessing, the Hussein himself is the one granting the movie makers access to CLASSIFIED materials. A process of which is supposed to go through Congress, but of course he is above Constitutional law and all since he is just King Hussein.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol: :lol:

I keep saying it, Liberals are the Laurentian Abyss of poor taste, just when you think they've hit bottom, you find out its only a ledge and they sink further.

Be interesting to see how they handle Obama immediate disinformation campaign and three different stories of the raid (He reached for a weapon, he used his wife as a human shield, etc).

Its totally classless. Trying to cash in political points on the military's greatest acheivement in a decade right on election eve.

Coming Oct 2012!!

"How I busted a cap in Bin Laden's ass"

Starring

Tom Cruise as Barack Hussein Obama
Scarlet Johanssen as Michelle Obama
Al Gore as Joe Biden
Anthony Hopkins as Obama bin Laden
NWA as Seal Team 6

Yeah, but the question is - how accurate will this movie be? Will it capture all the important details, like Biden, Hillary and Obama cowering in a bunker watching the raid on television?

Its totally classless. Trying to cash in political points on the military's greatest acheivement in a decade right on election eve.

And?

When did the President lose the Commander in Chief title?

I am glad this President was Commander in Chief..this go around.

Because the last one..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]‪Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Fucked up.

And badly.

Of course he is not making it himself. Thats why I said his operatives are. Hollywood is going to try to get him re-elected and this is proof.

This IS being done with his blessing, the Hussein himself is the one granting the movie makers access to CLASSIFIED materials. A process of which is supposed to go through Congress, but of course he is above Constitutional law and all since he is just King Hussein.
But your OP says the Obama admin is making the movie. Do you consider the filmakers part of his admin?

Coming Oct 2012!!

"How I busted a cap in Bin Laden's ass"

Starring

Tom Cruise as Barack Hussein Obama
Scarlet Johanssen as Michelle Obama
Al Gore as Joe Biden
Anthony Hopkins as Obama bin Laden
NWA as Seal Team 6

:lol: Funnah.

I like this one better.

"How I managed to completely fuck up the world's greatest nation in 8 short years".

Starring

Alfred E. Newman as George Walker Bush
Emperor Palpatine as Dick Cheney
"A Store Mannequin" as Laura Bush
Jerry Lewis as Donald Rumsfeld
Curly Howard as John Ashcroft
Groucho Marx as Saddam Hussein

But your OP says the Obama admin is making the movie. Do you consider the filmakers part of his admin?

They ARE helping make the movie when they are providing CLASSIFIED information to the filmakers. Or is that too hard for you to understand?

They ARE helping make the movie when they are providing CLASSIFIED information to the filmakers. Or is that too hard for you to understand?

Link?

But Liberals, won't this movie enrage the Arab world ?

Encourage Al Queda to kill even more of us ?

Or is dead servicemen not an issue during the election year

And?

When did the President lose the Commander in Chief title?

I am glad this President was Commander in Chief..this go around.

We all gave Obama the credit for giving the green light and watching it on TV.

But now trying to cash in by having a movie released in Oct 2012?

Totally fucking classless and you know it.

Guess what they say about liberals is true...they always manage to grab defeat out of the jaws of victory. He had a great political victory with the Bin Laden assassination raid, now he is going to squander it by having a propaganda movie about it released on election eve.

Link?

Try the one in the OP.

The moviemakers are getting top-level access to the most classified mission in history from an administration that has tried to throw more people in jail for leaking classified information than the Bush administration.

It was clear that the White House had outsourced the job of manning up the president's image to Hollywood when Boal got welcomed to the upper echelons of the White House and the Pentagon and showed up recently -- to the surprise of some military officers -- at a C.I.A. ceremony celebrating the hero Seals

Forum List

Back