Husband Housework Boosts Love Life

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Husbands have long known they can boost their chances of having sex with their wives if they bring home roses and chocolates. But according to recent studies, husbands are more likely to ensure a romantic evening if they pick up a mop and bucket instead. Research has shown that when husbands share in the housework, their wives tend to report more feelings of warmth and affection toward them, the husbands are more likely to report higher marital satisfaction and those couples have more frequent marital sex than other couples.

According to the book, “VoiceMale: What Husbands Really Think About Their Marriages, Their Wives, Sex, Housework and Commitment,” by Neil Chethik, men doing housework is a kind of aphrodisiac for women. Wives were less likely to have affairs, couples were less likely to separate or divorce and couples were more likely to describe themselves as happily married if the husband did more chores. And the happier a wife is with her husband’s housework participation, the more frequent sex she has with him"

Study: Husband Housework Boosts Love Life - Oregon Women Report

I wash dishes pretty often and I'm the guy in charge of the trash removal duties at our house. Aside from that, Mrs. BBD likes it better when I stay out of her way when it comes time for some cleaning. She appreciates the gesture to help but she says I help best by giving her plenty or room to clean and not keep getting in her way.

"Husbands have long known they can boost their chances of having sex with their wives if they bring home roses and chocolates. But according to recent studies, husbands are more likely to ensure a romantic evening if they pick up a mop and bucket instead. Research has shown that when husbands share in the housework, their wives tend to report more feelings of warmth and affection toward them, the husbands are more likely to report higher marital satisfaction and those couples have more frequent marital sex than other couples.

According to the book, “VoiceMale: What Husbands Really Think About Their Marriages, Their Wives, Sex, Housework and Commitment,” by Neil Chethik, men doing housework is a kind of aphrodisiac for women. Wives were less likely to have affairs, couples were less likely to separate or divorce and couples were more likely to describe themselves as happily married if the husband did more chores. And the happier a wife is with her husband’s housework participation, the more frequent sex she has with him"

:eusa_eh: So the perfect gift to give hubby would be a mop and bucket...everyone wins.

:eusa_eh: So the perfect gift to give hubby would be a mop and bucket...everyone wins.

Kinda' depends what you're wearing when you present it to him.

All just lies spread by women.

Women need to keep fit doing housework to be good in bed ;)

I keep fit by going to kickboxing.

I can't tell you how I feel when I go to do the dishes and the dishes are already done. It is a pleasant surprise and it puts me in a better mood. I can't speak for other women, but I appreciate it when someone can lessen my household chores. With less chores, I have more time to do the things I like.

It is one of a myriad of ways to express you concern, devotion and love towards your mate.

Some women will disdain you for doing housework thinking you are a wimp, but all women want to know that their well being is your utmost concern. If you care the trick is to find what communicates that to your bride.

Hey, Life is not logical, after all, that what a person knows or believes right shows what he is doing If we continue to think and consider the rights and wrongs particular type of action and do something practical, we can gain the reputation of ivory tower philosophers, and it would be everything. When it comes to the sharing of the work it has been found that women loves have the work been shared with his husband. By staying together the affection increases as well as they can understand each other much better.

Men who do a share of the chores and child care not only offer their wives relief from a never-ending workload, they also tactily accept that both parties need a clean house, cooked meals and happy kidlets. It's no big mystery why such men make happier wives and happier marriages.

conversely, men traditonally find women w/ tools attractive.....>

then..>

petty-pinup-ridgid-tool-poster.jpg

now....>

ridgid1.jpg

So marriage is all about women withholding sex from their DOG husbands, is it?

Somebody needs a reality check on marriage, I think.

New Topics

Forum List

Back