Hurry & Seat Al Franken

Really?!?!?!?!?

Santa Clara County v. Union Pacific Railroad was overturned??

Which case was that???...Links????

even if Mr. Lefty is wrong....he will tell you how right he is and how misled you have been.....Bobo is NEVER misled or wrong....only EVERYONE who disagrees with him is....everything he reads is a fact and everything you read is lies....after all...according to Bobo 90% of the people in this forum are at the least,brainwashed by RIGHT-WING talkers....guy is pathetic....

Fuck you! I've been wrong. I may be wrong about the Dems on this Iraq funding bullshit. Why the fuck are we still paying? We shoudl leave and let Iraq contract the work with Blackwater/Haloburton. Why are we paying? So the Dems have let me down bigtime!!!

So fuck you Harry. Lets see you admit when you are wrong.

Or are you never wrong? When?

I'm upset because Dems are big fat pussies on healthcare reform. The insurance companies have gotten to enough of them that now all of the sudden we can't get change? Fuck them!!! I'm very pissed off.

And I don't see them bringing jobs home quick enough.

Are the Dems no better than the GOP? Well I know they are, but I also admit how/when they are no different.

But you fucking retards don't realize that when the Dems are bad, they are usually acting just like Republicans. And you vote for Republicans.

So I am naive to think the Dems are better. But you are a dumb fuck to think the GOP is good.

Nice shrieking rant to distract from the fact that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

As for me admitting when I'm mistaken on something, read it and weep, dipshit. http://www.usmessageboard.com/1269579-post155.html

shipment_of_chicken_fail.jpg

Last edited:
Franken is a smart guy and I like his opinions on political matters. And he isn't a lifer like John McCain or Boehner. Those guys are in it for themselves. Franken ran so he can help reverse the wrongs that the GOP policies and decisions did to this country.

And we need that 60th vote. It is magical. And I know that scares the shit out of you because you argue for every one of those GOP policies.

But I don't blame you. Its all very confusing. The Fed just gave their fellow bankers (probably themselves) 49 trillion dollars. So while you are here crying about $750 billion, the bankers doubled the debt in Bush's last 4 months in office. Where's your outrage.

I'll tell you what. I'll call Fox News and tell them about this and maybe if they tell you, you'll get angry.

The fed cannot account for the whereabouts of $9 trillion worth of off-balance sheet transactions over the course of the past eight months. Nor can it explain the $1 trillion expansion of the Fed’s balance sheet since last September.

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

Bobo everything you just said about me is a crock of shit and you know it,but yet you still say it.....and no Franken is not a lifer because he hasnt served one day yet...but hey 20 years from now tell me the same thing....and Franken is not running for himself?....give him a term,he will be just like the rest of these basterds when he becomes part of the club....like i told you before,you will back anyone and anything the left does....even if its wrong,because you wont admit that the Dems are no different than the Repubs......but then you are SUPER LEFTY....so i guess i should not be surprised....

If they are no different, then why do you vote GOP?

I DONT VOTE REPUBLICAN BOBO!!!!!.....i usually go with those who are not affiliated with a party....and who express dissatisfaction with the powers that be...but they very seldom get elected,because of guys like you,on the left and right who vote the party line no matter WHAT....there put that in your pipe and smoke it....:lol:

Bobo everything you just said about me is a crock of shit and you know it,but yet you still say it.....and no Franken is not a lifer because he hasnt served one day yet...but hey 20 years from now tell me the same thing....and Franken is not running for himself?....give him a term,he will be just like the rest of these basterds when he becomes part of the club....like i told you before,you will back anyone and anything the left does....even if its wrong,because you wont admit that the Dems are no different than the Repubs......but then you are SUPER LEFTY....so i guess i should not be surprised....

I DONT VOTE REPUBLICAN BOBO!!!!!.....i usually go with those who are not affiliated with a party....and who express dissatisfaction with the powers that be...but they very seldom get elected,because of guys like you,on the left and right who vote the party line no matter WHAT....there put that in your pipe and smoke it....:lol:

I won't vote 3rd party and have the GOP win because of it.

and it cant go the other way?....the Dems win because of it?..........

They say Perot helped Clinton win and Nader helped Bush.

Like your one single vote matters, either way. :rolleyes:

I don't know what state you live in, but in Michigan, every vote matters. We aren't a strictly blue/red state, so yes, my vote matters.

If I lived in W. Virginia, I'd never vote.

What do you think about this Harry?

Asia Times Online :: China News, China Business News, Taiwan and Hong Kong News and Business.

This stipulates that public purchases must give priority to Chinese-made products and domestically generated services.

But when we tried to say the $700 billion had to go to American companies, multi national companies said we were breaking the law by renigging on trade agreements.

Why do we have such trade rules and China doesn't?

What do you think about this Harry?

Asia Times Online :: China News, China Business News, Taiwan and Hong Kong News and Business.

This stipulates that public purchases must give priority to Chinese-made products and domestically generated services.

But when we tried to say the $700 billion had to go to American companies, multi national companies said we were breaking the law by renigging on trade agreements.

Why do we have such trade rules and China doesn't?

good question Bo....i always try to buy American....and i try not to buy Chinese shit....i had to buy some new tires for the car on Monday,after your post about the Chinese flooding the market with shitty tires,i went on line and made sure the ones i were buying were not outa China....were made in S.Carolina...and even had a nice fresh number for the expiration date....

Sealy you moron the Dems can't bring the Jobs home. It's there stupid ass policies shipped 'em overseas in the first place. If you're in the Auto industry hide and watch because within five years you'll see the American auto industry ape that of Europe where The locals make only 2 types of cars one for the rich and one for the poor the latter being a piece of crap that almost no one that can afford anything else would drive.

Forum List

Back