Hurry & Seat Al Franken

Norm Coleman is pretty much a moron himself, it's not like there is a big difference between the two.

Really,then why didn't they put Norm in that book about 100 people ruining America?

I love it. Now there is no difference. You guys demonized him for how many years?

Why should we ever listen to you guys when you say Obama/Hillary/Franken are so very left wing when later we always find out that you are liars?
As promised dickhead, neg rep for everytime you 'you guys' me.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on the board, how many times do i have to tell you I have never been a Republican?

You can say whatever you want. Based on your opinions, I know what you are. You may not, or you may not want to admit it, but I know.

Al Frankenstein is the perfect example of what the liberals have sunk to. It got increasingly worse after Obama and what is truly tragic is, they are going to sink increasingly worse after ole Al boy.

Bend over America, Letterman may be the next one to get a Obama appointment. LOL

Really,then why didn't they put Norm in that book about 100 people ruining America?

I love it. Now there is no difference. You guys demonized him for how many years?

Why should we ever listen to you guys when you say Obama/Hillary/Franken are so very left wing when later we always find out that you are liars?

Bobo...the only reason i would fear a guy like Franken is because here we have another UN-QUALIFIED individual becoming a Senator and making decisions on how the rest of us PEONS should conduct ourselves.....we already have a couple hundred of them in DC now....if you wanna back people like this go for it....i wanna get rid of EVERY fucking one of these ELITIST fucks.....ARE YOU WITH ME?....

What are the qualiications to become Senator. I always thought any American of proper age could do it.

Hey--Let us truly be liberal about this!!! When are we going to select a special needs adult to the Supreme Court??

You forget that Bush tried to appoint Harriet Meyers? :lol:

And a retard would do better than John Roberts. Do you know that he has sided against people and in favor of corporations on every single decision he has made since coming to the bench?

Sonya Sotomiyor is neither pro or anti corporation. In other words, her record shows she will be fair.

Now Roberts? He is 100% pro corporation and doesn't give a fuck about people.

The Supreme Court ruled years ago that corporations should not have the same rights as people. I bet John Roberts would reverse that.

And even Sandra Day O'Conner warned Alito and Roberts about stari decicis. Now there are two pieces of shit serving on the Supreme Court. A retard would do better.

You can say whatever you want. Based on your opinions, I know what you are. You may not, or you may not want to admit it, but I know.
You don't know your ass from your elbow.

Neg repped again, and if you call me a GoPer again, that will contine numbnuts.

I made you a bet last time, show ONE post where i supported John McCain and I would leave forever.

Still waiting dillhole.

Al Frankenstein is the perfect example of what the liberals have sunk to. It got increasingly worse after Obama and what is truly tragic is, they are going to sink increasingly worse after ole Al boy.

Bend over America, Letterman may be the next one to get a Obama appointment. LOL
Al Frankenstein is what happens when the levels of ineptitude in any given "opposition" party, let alone the GOP, rise and standards sink to the levels that a numbnuts carpetbagging dipshit like Norm Coleman can be your Senator.

Not that Frankenstein is any great political juggernaut....He's in what boils down to a dead heat in a state where Barry Sotero Obolshevik won by 11%.

Last edited:

Can't be worse than Foley, Craig or Vetter. 3 Perverts/pedophiles/queens

You dare say such things after all the bad Bush appointees to every office in our land?

What's so great about Boehner? Huh? Look at the way he votes. Look at how he is anti labor/middle class.

You just don't like how Al's going to vote. He's going to vote with the Democrats every time.

And if Letterman was a Senator, he too would vote Democratic on every issue.

The only Democrats who don't vote with the Dems are the ones that have been bought and paid for by the insurance companies and bankers. Those Dems act just like Republicans. And funny that you talk shit about these kinds of Democrats when all they are doing is EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT. They're selling out to corporations, just like the politicians in your party do.

Or, if your name is Liebermann, then you may vote in favor of war with the middle east because your loyalties lie with Israel.

weelll3.jpg

I notice you guys attack hardest the people that scare you the most. Barnie Frank scares you, huh? And Al Franken too.

Need proof?

100 People Who Are Screwing Up America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Book was written in 2005, and you right wingers were so afraid of Franken that you made sure to point out on the cover that he was number 37.

That was 2005. Now you are trying to pretend it doesn't matter? You sure spent a lot of time and energy to defeat him, and he beat you!!!

And he's a satirist, not a comedian. And he's also a writer, and political talk show host. He's very smart. And he cares about people. He'll be a great Senator. We need that vote. So hurry Al. :clap2:

*yawn*

More "you guys" crap from sillybooboo. There's no "you guys" here for anyone with even half a brain. Franken is an idiot. You don't care about him nor even know what hsi actual stances on issues are. You only care about his weighing in with his partisan vote, nothing more.

Sheep.

For one, Barnie Frank is an independent. 2, he's right on the money whenever I hear him speak.

Is that what he told you when you when you attended that "sleepover" at his house ? .....:eusa_whistle:

So I wasn't really listening to him when he had a radio show on Air America, right before he quit to run for this seat?

And YOU GUYS have been attacking him. Look at the cover of that book from 2005. YOU GUYS were shitting your pants about him 5 years ago. So don't tell me YOU GUYS arn't shitting your collective pants today. And YOU GUYS try so hard to demonize the people who I like the most. So I know it isn't because they are the MOST LIBERAL or DUMBEST Democrats. Its typically because they speak so matter of fact that it scares you.

For one, Barnie Frank is an independent. 2, he's right on the money whenever I hear him speak.

So when I hear YOU GUYS bash him, it makes me laugh.

Because YOU GUYS are a bunch of fucking morons, and Al Franken, no, SENATOR FRANKEN is smart. Get used to it bitch.

sure he is, bozo. massachusetts has a long tradition of electing independents.
:lol:

Vermont?
are you really THIS fucking stupid?
you dont know that Franks is a rep from Mass?

Franken is a smart guy and I like his opinions on political matters. And he isn't a lifer like John McCain or Boehner. Those guys are in it for themselves. Franken ran so he can help reverse the wrongs that the GOP policies and decisions did to this country.

And we need that 60th vote. It is magical. And I know that scares the shit out of you because you argue for every one of those GOP policies.

But I don't blame you. Its all very confusing. The Fed just gave their fellow bankers (probably themselves) 49 trillion dollars. So while you are here crying about $750 billion, the bankers doubled the debt in Bush's last 4 months in office. Where's your outrage.

I'll tell you what. I'll call Fox News and tell them about this and maybe if they tell you, you'll get angry.

The fed cannot account for the whereabouts of $9 trillion worth of off-balance sheet transactions over the course of the past eight months. Nor can it explain the $1 trillion expansion of the Fed’s balance sheet since last September.

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

Bobo everything you just said about me is a crock of shit and you know it,but yet you still say it.....and no Franken is not a lifer because he hasnt served one day yet...but hey 20 years from now tell me the same thing....and Franken is not running for himself?....give him a term,he will be just like the rest of these basterds when he becomes part of the club....like i told you before,you will back anyone and anything the left does....even if its wrong,because you wont admit that the Dems are no different than the Repubs......but then you are SUPER LEFTY....so i guess i should not be surprised....

What are the qualiications to become Senator. I always thought any American of proper age could do it.

Hey--Let us truly be liberal about this!!! When are we going to select a special needs adult to the Supreme Court??

he is just another loooong line of ELITIST getting to tell you how you should live....if your for this Amr....then go for it.....but after a few years when he becomes one of them....dont bitch about it....

The Supreme Court ruled years ago that corporations should not have the same rights as people. I bet John Roberts would reverse that.
Really?!?!?!?!?

Santa Clara County v. Union Pacific Railroad was overturned??

Which case was that???...Links????

even if Mr. Lefty is wrong....he will tell you how right he is and how misled you have been.....Bobo is NEVER misled or wrong....only EVERYONE who disagrees with him is....everything he reads is a fact and everything you read is lies....after all...according to Bobo 90% of the people in this forum are at the least,brainwashed by RIGHT-WING talkers....guy is pathetic....

Really?!?!?!?!?

even if Mr. Lefty is wrong....he will tell you how right he is and how misled you have been.....Bobo is NEVER misled or wrong....only EVERYONE who disagrees with him is....everything he reads is a fact and everything you read is lies....after all...according to Bobo 90% of the people in this forum are at the least,brainwashed by RIGHT-WING talkers....guy is pathetic....
Not pathetic, stupid.

Nobody takes pitty on the willfully ignorant.

Bumpdigity.
Really?!?!?!?!?

C'mon, asshole, we know you're here.

Answer the question.

Really?!?!?!?!?

Fuck you! I've been wrong. I may be wrong about the Dems on this Iraq funding bullshit. Why the fuck are we still paying? We shoudl leave and let Iraq contract the work with Blackwater/Haloburton. Why are we paying? So the Dems have let me down bigtime!!!

So fuck you Harry. Lets see you admit when you are wrong.

Or are you never wrong? When?

I'm upset because Dems are big fat pussies on healthcare reform. The insurance companies have gotten to enough of them that now all of the sudden we can't get change? Fuck them!!! I'm very pissed off.

And I don't see them bringing jobs home quick enough.

Are the Dems no better than the GOP? Well I know they are, but I also admit how/when they are no different.

But you fucking retards don't realize that when the Dems are bad, they are usually acting just like Republicans. And you vote for Republicans.

So I am naive to think the Dems are better. But you are a dumb fuck to think the GOP is good.

Franken is a smart guy and I like his opinions on political matters. And he isn't a lifer like John McCain or Boehner. Those guys are in it for themselves. Franken ran so he can help reverse the wrongs that the GOP policies and decisions did to this country.

And we need that 60th vote. It is magical. And I know that scares the shit out of you because you argue for every one of those GOP policies.

But I don't blame you. Its all very confusing. The Fed just gave their fellow bankers (probably themselves) 49 trillion dollars. So while you are here crying about $750 billion, the bankers doubled the debt in Bush's last 4 months in office. Where's your outrage.

I'll tell you what. I'll call Fox News and tell them about this and maybe if they tell you, you'll get angry.

The fed cannot account for the whereabouts of $9 trillion worth of off-balance sheet transactions over the course of the past eight months. Nor can it explain the $1 trillion expansion of the Fed’s balance sheet since last September.

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

Bobo everything you just said about me is a crock of shit and you know it,but yet you still say it.....and no Franken is not a lifer because he hasnt served one day yet...but hey 20 years from now tell me the same thing....and Franken is not running for himself?....give him a term,he will be just like the rest of these basterds when he becomes part of the club....like i told you before,you will back anyone and anything the left does....even if its wrong,because you wont admit that the Dems are no different than the Repubs......but then you are SUPER LEFTY....so i guess i should not be surprised....

If they are no different, then why do you vote GOP?

Forum List

Back