Hurry & Seat Al Franken

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
What the hell is taking the Minnesota Supreme Court so long? They're dragging their feet on purpose!!!

As the Minnesota Supreme Court prepares to hear arguments Monday morning (two weeks ago) in the state's long-running Senate race, Democrat Al Franken says he's confident the court will rule in his favor.

He says he's hopeful he will make it to the Senate in time to weigh in on health care and education reform.

MPR: Franken confident as Supreme Court hearing takes place today

It's really for his benefit; neither a intellectual, economist or really anything much more then a comedian. It is better for his reputation that he avoids this current finance regulation mumbo-jumbo and is around just for the easy sound-bite process that is socialized health care and education reactionism.

I have no doubt he'd be like Bawney Frank, on MSNBC, and storm off the TV when they casually go out of his depth on the subject of finance. So, win-win for him.

It's really for his benefit; neither a intellectual, economist or really anything much more then a comedian. It is better for his reputation that he avoids this current finance regulation mumbo-jumbo and is around just for the easy sound-bite process that is socialized health care and education reactionism.

I have no doubt he'd be like Bawney Frank, on MSNBC, and storm off the TV when they casually go out of his depth on the subject of finance. So, win-win for him.

I notice you guys attack hardest the people that scare you the most. Barnie Frank scares you, huh? And Al Franken too.

Need proof?

100 People Who Are Screwing Up America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Book was written in 2005, and you right wingers were so afraid of Franken that you made sure to point out on the cover that he was number 37.

That was 2005. Now you are trying to pretend it doesn't matter? You sure spent a lot of time and energy to defeat him, and he beat you!!!

And he's a satirist, not a comedian. And he's also a writer, and political talk show host. He's very smart. And he cares about people. He'll be a great Senator. We need that vote. So hurry Al. :clap2:

I notice you guys attack hardest the people that scare you the most. Barnie Frank scares you, huh? And Al Franken too.

Need proof?

Book was written in 2005, and you right wingers were so afraid of Franken that you made sure to point out on the cover that he was number 37.

That was 2005. Now you are trying to pretend it doesn't matter? You sure spent a lot of time and energy to defeat him, and he beat you!!!

And he's a satirist, not a comedian. And he's also a writer, and political talk show host. He's very smart. And he cares about people. He'll be a great Senator. We need that vote. So hurry Al. :clap2:

*yawn*

More "you guys" crap from sillybooboo. There's no "you guys" here for anyone with even half a brain. Franken is an idiot. You don't care about him nor even know what hsi actual stances on issues are. You only care about his weighing in with his partisan vote, nothing more.

Sheep.

Need proof?

*yawn*

More "you guys" crap from sillybooboo. There's no "you guys" here for anyone with even half a brain. Franken is an idiot. You don't care about him nor even know what hsi actual stances on issues are. You only care about his weighing in with his partisan vote, nothing more.

Sheep.

So I wasn't really listening to him when he had a radio show on Air America, right before he quit to run for this seat?

And YOU GUYS have been attacking him. Look at the cover of that book from 2005. YOU GUYS were shitting your pants about him 5 years ago. So don't tell me YOU GUYS arn't shitting your collective pants today. And YOU GUYS try so hard to demonize the people who I like the most. So I know it isn't because they are the MOST LIBERAL or DUMBEST Democrats. Its typically because they speak so matter of fact that it scares you.

For one, Barnie Frank is an independent. 2, he's right on the money whenever I hear him speak.

So when I hear YOU GUYS bash him, it makes me laugh.

Because YOU GUYS are a bunch of fucking morons, and Al Franken, no, SENATOR FRANKEN is smart. Get used to it bitch.

Need proof?

*yawn*

Sheep.

You must have been the worst Democrat ever before you jumped ship. :lol:

Need proof?

*yawn*

Sheep.

So I wasn't really listening to him when he had a radio show on Air America, right before he quit to run for this seat?

And YOU GUYS have been attacking him. Look at the cover of that book from 2005. YOU GUYS were shitting your pants about him 5 years ago. So don't tell me YOU GUYS arn't shitting your collective pants today. And YOU GUYS try so hard to demonize the people who I like the most. So I know it isn't because they are the MOST LIBERAL or DUMBEST Democrats. Its typically because they speak so matter of fact that it scares you.

For one, Barnie Frank is an independent. 2, he's right on the money whenever I hear him speak.

Because YOU GUYS are a bunch of fucking morons, and Al Franken, no, SENATOR FRANKEN is smart. Get used to it bitch.

sure he is, bozo. massachusetts has a long tradition of electing independents.
:lol:

Need proof?

Haines vs. Frank - Mises Economics Blog

This guy, scares us? You're right, he scares me because people actually voted for him - while he is clearly working against their best interests. He is my number one pick for an example in which the working class has been fooled so much into voting against their interests, they've sunk as low as Frank.

As for Al Franken? Are you serious? Srsly? He's not just a comedian, he's a satirist! No joke, are you or are you against Al Franken? I thought you were for, but after that statement I think you're actually against him in a subtle, yet funny, manner. :)

Do you know everytime I hear Al Frankens name I always refer back to the same guy who played the part of the moron pulling the guy in the gorilla suit on "Trading Places" and then take solice that people like Al Franken are elected not on qualifications but simply because they are there and happen to have the right label attached. I honestly feel bad for the people of MN. that they will have him to represent them in the Senate and think to myself, this is the same state that elected a former Wrestler to be Gov. as well and they turned out great too. It should be interesting though to see Al Franken impart his wisdom upon the nation and hopefully he has learned a little more since pulling around an actor in a gorilla suit.

*yawn*

Sheep.

sure he is, bozo. massachusetts has a long tradition of electing independents.
:lol:

Vermont?

Norm Coleman is pretty much a moron himself, it's not like there is a big difference between the two.

Really,then why didn't they put Norm in that book about 100 people ruining America?

I love it. Now there is no difference. You guys demonized him for how many years?

Why should we ever listen to you guys when you say Obama/Hillary/Franken are so very left wing when later we always find out that you are liars?

I think the the difference is that one tell jokes, the other is a joke.....Norm Coleman is fighting for the Senate seat in June? Before long, Minnesota will celebrate Christmas before they get full representation!!

Then again, if Minn. is short a senator for 6 months, does that mean my set of bozos gained more power? SIT A STUFFED TEDDY BEAR MINNESOTA!!---IT IS SMARTER!!

Norm Coleman is pretty much a moron himself, it's not like there is a big difference between the two.

Really,then why didn't they put Norm in that book about 100 people ruining America?

I love it. Now there is no difference. You guys demonized him for how many years?

Why should we ever listen to you guys when you say Obama/Hillary/Franken are so very left wing when later we always find out that you are liars?

Bobo...the only reason i would fear a guy like Franken is because here we have another UN-QUALIFIED individual becoming a Senator and making decisions on how the rest of us PEONS should conduct ourselves.....we already have a couple hundred of them in DC now....if you wanna back people like this go for it....i wanna get rid of EVERY fucking one of these ELITIST fucks.....ARE YOU WITH ME?....

Bobo...the only reason i would fear a guy like Franken is because here we have another UN-QUALIFIED individual becoming a Senator and making decisions on how the rest of us PEONS should conduct ourselves.....we already have a couple hundred of them in DC now....if you wanna back people like this go for it....i wanna get rid of EVERY fucking one of these ELITIST fucks.....ARE YOU WITH ME?....

Franken is a smart guy and I like his opinions on political matters. And he isn't a lifer like John McCain or Boehner. Those guys are in it for themselves. Franken ran so he can help reverse the wrongs that the GOP policies and decisions did to this country.

And we need that 60th vote. It is magical. And I know that scares the shit out of you because you argue for every one of those GOP policies.

But I don't blame you. Its all very confusing. The Fed just gave their fellow bankers (probably themselves) 49 trillion dollars. So while you are here crying about $750 billion, the bankers doubled the debt in Bush's last 4 months in office. Where's your outrage.

I'll tell you what. I'll call Fox News and tell them about this and maybe if they tell you, you'll get angry.

The fed cannot account for the whereabouts of $9 trillion worth of off-balance sheet transactions over the course of the past eight months. Nor can it explain the $1 trillion expansion of the Fed’s balance sheet since last September.

One Penny Sheet » Federal Reserve Cannot Account for $9 Trillion video

What are the qualiications to become Senator. I always thought any American of proper age could do it.

Hey--Let us truly be liberal about this!!! When are we going to select a special needs adult to the Supreme Court??

As promised dickhead, neg rep for everytime you 'you guys' me.

You have to be the dumbest fuck on the board, how many times do i have to tell you I have never been a Republican?

Forum List

Back