Hurry, close the border quick.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
U.S.-born kids of migrants lose rights in Mexico
By Adriana Gomez Licon
Associated Press

One by one, the parents filed inside, sat down before a Mexican government worker and told stories of lives that had crossed the U.S.-Mexico border twice. First, they crossed illegally into the United States for work, found jobs, and had children. Then, they were caught and deported, or left on their own as the work dried up with the U.S. economic slump. Now, they are back in Mexico with children who are American citizens by virtue of being born on U.S. soil.

More than 300,000 U.S.-born children have been brought to Mexico since 2005, out of a total of 1.4 million people who moved back from the U.S. during that period, according to the Washington-based Pew Hispanic Center.

The number of U.S.-citizen children living in Mexico with at least one Mexican parent reached 500,000 in 2011, according to one demographic study.

U.S.-born kids of migrants lose rights in Mexico - San Jose Mercury News

This is caused by Automatic Birthright Citizenship for children born here to Illegal Aliens. And caused by parent to enter this country illegally. So don’t make this my problem. But I thought these children were Mexican citizens because their parents are Mexican citizens. Now is the time to close the border.
The Mexican Constitution, Chapter II, Article 30, paragraph II, states that you are a Mexican by birth if born on foreign territory, sons or daughters of Mexican parents born in national territory. Anchor Babies are not U.S. citizens! They are citizens of Mexican according to the Mexican Constitution.
http://www.oas.org/juridico/mla/en/mex/en_mex-int-text-const.pdf

The Mexican Constitution does not determine US law, you idiot.

LOL you sure? It's kind of amazing how Mexico's Vicinte Fox when President of Mex. was constantly telling Bush what to do. And believe me, I never voted for nor liked Bush for reasons like this.
crap Bush even wanted to do this SPP plan, open up a superhighway for Mexican trucks to travel from Mexico up through our midsection to Canada....as part of the NAFTA

We need to shut the border down. for alot of other reasons as well

We are not "shutting the border down." We need to control our borders.

LOL you sure? It's kind of amazing how Mexico's Vicinte Fox when President of Mex. was constantly telling Bush what to do. And believe me, I never voted for nor liked Bush for reasons like this.
crap Bush even wanted to do this SPP plan, open up a superhighway for Mexican trucks to travel from Mexico up through our midsection to Canada....as part of the NAFTA

We need to shut the border down. for alot of other reasons as well

Calderone has been telling Obama what to do with Mexicans and he do. Newly elected Mexico's President telling Obama to legalize Mexican citizens that are here.

Mexican President Joins Obama in Calling for

I guess this OP is only relevant if you believe that children born in the U.S. whose parents were here illegally are actually U.S. citizens... I personally do not.

I guess this OP is only relevant if you believe that children born in the U.S. whose parents were here illegally are actually U.S. citizens... I personally do not.

They are only citizens by default and that will soon be corrected by the Supreme Court retroactive.:clap2:

We are not "shutting the border down." We need to control our borders.

We need to seal the border until we have immigration under control. By any means necessary. Walls, mines, alligators, piranhas, armed militray with command to shoot trespassers on site.

los intrusos se rodara
:eusa_whistle:

They are only citizens by default and that will soon be corrected by the Supreme Court retroactive.:clap2:

They are (at least) as much US citizens as you, and barring a Constitutional Amendment that is not going to change. Even were it to change, it would not be applied retroactively no matter how badly you personally hate certain peoples. It is YOU who does not deserve US citizenship.

The law does NOT depend on what you "believe," idiot.

The law does NOT depend on what you "believe," idiot.

WE do have a lot of dumb fucks in the nation that don't know how to interpret the laws they make. The 14th amendment do not legallly apply to children of illegal aliens even if it is allowed. Some day soon it will be corrected and applied. It is of of no use now that generations of slaves are already citizens and should be eliminated from the Constitution.

THE 14th AMENDMENT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL

The purported 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is and should be held to be ineffective, invalid, null, void and unconstitutional for the following reasons:

1. The Joint Resolution proposing said amendment was not submitted to or adopted by a Constitutional Congress per Article I, Section 3, and Article V of the U. S. Constitution.

2. The Joint Resolution was not submitted to the President for his approval as required by Article I, Section 7 of the U. S. Constitution.

3. The proposed 14th Amendment was rejected by more than one-fourth of all the States then in the Union, and it was never ratified by three-fourths of all the States in the Union as required by Article V of the U. S. Constitution.

THE UNCONSTITUTIONALITY OF THE 14th AMENDMENT

Forum List

Back