Hurricane Sandy

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
The AP, however, says Trump's name is not among the 151 people and companies that donated at least $25,000 to the fund, which was formed after the 2012 storm devastated New Jersey. Among those listed: Sayreville-born rock star Jon Bon Jovi and his band, which donated $1 million.

IRS documents for Trump's foundation also show no donations to the fund between 2012 and 2014, the AP reported.

any photo ops of the Hair Club President walking the streets and autographing caps after Sandy hit ?

Sounds like front page news

for the Woodsville Gazette

punk ass Donnie didnt do jack shit for anyone unless he can make it look like he was saving the day...

Obama was there with Christie and he wasnt signing damn hats .

punk ass Donnie didnt do jack shit for anyone unless he can make it look like he was saving the day...

Yeah in an election year.....but when whitey needs help he ain't commin.....he's too busy trying to find some racial aspect to it!

In other news, it was discovered that Trump didn't donate to some of the victims of floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, hunger, fire and disease.

Perhaps you will provide a list of the causes Trump has supported. I would love to know just how many charitable causes he has donated more than a free round of golf to.

The AP, however, says Trump's name is not among the 151 people and companies that donated at least $25,000 to the fund, which was formed after the 2012 storm devastated New Jersey. Among those listed: Sayreville-born rock star Jon Bon Jovi and his band, which donated $1 million.

IRS documents for Trump's foundation also show no donations to the fund between 2012 and 2014, the AP reported.

any photo ops of the Hair Club President walking the streets and autographing caps after Sandy hit ?
What is the point of this?

In other news, it was discovered that Trump didn't donate to some of the victims of floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, hunger, fire and disease.

Perhaps you will provide a list of the causes Trump has supported. I would love to know just how many charitable causes he has donated more than a free round of golf to.
I'm sure his taxes have donated large sums towards obamas golf outings.

Provide us a list of non clinton.slush fund charities she has donated to

Yeah in an election year.....but when whitey needs help he ain't commin.....he's too busy trying to find some racial aspect to it!

Tuesday, November 6
US Presidential Election 2012

Nov 19th ..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/20/u...-of-obama-chris-christie-woos-a-wary-gop.html

and ?

ok, heres one.

The Clinton Foundation bribes Florida Attorney General ?

Really trying to push that slush fund meme , aren't you? Only silly right wingers believe that.

Really trying to push that slush fund meme , aren't you? Only silly right wingers believe that.

silly? waaaay too much credit ... try irrelevant hairballs.

Forum List

Back