Hurricane Rita

sitarro said:
Hey Dillo ,
Just heard that Rita is going to leap frog over the coastline and Houston and will be hitting Austin as a category 12 storm. . . good luck bud. :eek:

We'll have NONE of that. Those of us that live 90 miles south of 'dillo don't want to pay for his sins.

GunnyL said:
We'll have NONE of that. Those of us that live 90 miles south of 'dillo don't want to pay for his sins.

I've been good dude---I swear our Karma is with us on this one !!! :thup:

GunnyL said:
Either that or somebody doesn't like New Orleans.

Good luck to all the Lone Star folks. This is the biggest storm I've ever seen LIke I said before however, a cat. 4 that was going to clobber New Iberia reduced almost magicially to a cat. 2 before it hit leaving little damage. I hope that happens to Texas. GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!

Abbey Normal said:
When this is all over, which structure in Southern Texas do you think Louis Farrakhan will say was sabotaged by the govenrment? The retaining wall in Galveston? Or are there not enough minorities for the gov't to bother?

I had to look this one up. Galveston and Houston are both 25% black and 25-35% hispanic. So ya, Jackson and Farrakhan are probably sitting at home rubbing their hands together in anticipation of once again playing the race card. :puke3:

This morning I heard a very funny skit on the radio. It had President Bush and his advisors meeting in the War Room. The President was complaining to his staff about Hurricane Rita, saying something like this:

"Boys, you know that Hurricane was not supposed to hit Texas. Now which one of you screwed this one up and made it go off course?"

Unfortunately, I had to turn off the radio and didn't get hear the rest.

:rotflmao:

Forum List

Back