Hurricane Ike and westboro baptists Church are not real Christians

wow. What an amazingly rich pile of shit dressed up as a paragraph of english words. Gays were burned as bundles of firewood in sodom, eh? the very city which is the poster example of rampant and accepted homosexuality? :cuckoo:

The shit you goofy, batshit crazy nutters will believe never ceases to amaze me.

But Sodom was burned like firewood... That's why it no longer exists.

it never did exist

wow. What an amazingly rich pile of shit dressed up as a paragraph of english words. Gays were burned as bundles of firewood in sodom, eh? the very city which is the poster example of rampant and accepted homosexuality? :cuckoo:

The shit you goofy, batshit crazy nutters will believe never ceases to amaze me.

But Sodom was burned like firewood... That's why it no longer exists.

yea.. and greek mythology had explanations for bullshit too.. *yawn*

God hates the workers of iniquity in Psalm 5:4-5 including gays.Gays are fags and word faggot is not a slang,but a theological profound statement.It came to American English as a meaning of a bundle of dry sticks that used as firewood.The Sodomites-gays were burned as bundles of firewood in ancient Sodom and theys as souls immediately entered fiery hell for eternity.Fags are fit for gays,because they go to Hell,if they don't repent while in their lifetimes.Deal with it.

You're the biggest nutter here with your lies, tales, fabrications and outright intellectual dishonesty. You're a hypocrite that talks down on blacks and smiles in the face of your black boss showing your teeth, get the hell out of dodge.

I've already conveyed the difference between you and them, cotton gin... speaking of smiles.. you aren't in a dark room, are you?

You're the biggest nutter here with your lies, tales, fabrications and outright intellectual dishonesty. You're a hypocrite that talks down on blacks and smiles in the face of your black boss showing your teeth, get the hell out of dodge.

I've already conveyed the difference between you and them, cotton gin... speaking of smiles.. you aren't in a dark room, are you?

*ahem* :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back